Mafia vs Village Dead Mafia II [Day 5]

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
5650e1f52fe799a3295c18103d2460d312ceec2d7a7ac7d22a95d3be4e360e2ecca5c8e944639e85f86004543f0347749f56b529bb8d2d3afa5c49345bbbfba15b6e81466160d308bccccd9c4a7a83b3c8782921c4127e4d4e58c82403b2afdc1601e8e657adf09381b5774928cb106ec0533d84e83f6d78a155a77c48e86b56f580454bd8df710ef5f432a7726d58bafb851516ca9993bd399e6aae7eec38b98b05054100f96b4c4d4ae2918148f98951df993f8472e2b35539ce31795f66d7

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
You've started to grow accustomed to awaking to dead bodies, but so far it'd only be a single one each morning. You weren't prepared for today.

You are the Sheriff.

[A] Police work
Nightly. Single target.
Name the action you are using. The number next to each action is the amount of Police Force members needed to perform that action. You know that the Police Force consists of the Cop, the Detective, the Investigator, and the Sheriff. Each has a unique 1 cost action. If two of the same action (excluding Call for backup) are used on different targets, they will fail.
[1] Pull over: If target is holding an item, you will be informed which item it is. If target is holding the Contraband, kill the target. If a member of the Village dies this way, you may not use Police work the following Night.
[2] Stakeout: You will be informed who targeted your target.
[2] Background check: You will be informed of target’s Win Condition.
[3] Police protection: Negate any actions targeting your target.
[*] Call for backup: If you target another member of the Police Force, you will be informed of their Role Name. You cannot name this action. This will overwrite any other Police work when you target a member of the Police Force.

[P] Follows the rules
You cannot Pick up the Contraband. If at any point you are holding the Contraband, you must idle.

[N:A] Process the inventory
Nightly. Single target.
Name an item in the Storeroom. If someone were to Pick up that item, you will be informed who did. Add a charge to the Necronomicon. This may also be used if you are holding the Divining Rod. If used in this way, drop the Divining Rod. You may not hold the Divining Rod for remainder of the game.

You are allied with the Village. You win if all threats to the Village are eliminated.
Alternatively, you can win if you kill a member of the Mafia with Pull over.
Former Hope was shot.

You are the Groundskeeper.

[A] Watch grave
Nightly. Single target.
You will be informed who your target targeted. This can only target Dead players.

[A] Another layer of dirt
Nightly. Single target.
Negate target’s action. This can only target Dead players. This action will fail if targeting the same player consecutive nights.

[V] Spiritual punishment
If you post a lynch vote for yourself, when participating in a Kill or targeting a Dead player with Watch grave or Another layer of dirt, you will receive their Death Role PM .

[N:A] Disturb the grave
Change target’s Win Condition to “You are allied with the Mafia. You win if all threats to the Mafia are eliminated.” This can only target Dead players. This action will fail if target is not currently aligned with the Village. Add 3 charges to the Necronomicon. This may also be used if you are holding the Talisman. If used in this way, drop the Talisman. You may not hold the Talisman for remainder of the game.

You are allied with the Mafia. You win if all threats to the Mafia are eliminated.
Earlio was stabbed.

You are the Vigilante.

[A] Prepare to fight
Nightly. Single target.
If target is targeting you, negate their action. If it was a killing action, you will be informed it was. This action will fail if targeting the same player consecutive nights.

[V] On guard
If target is targeting you with a killing action the following Night, target will die as well.

[N:A] Taking matters into your own hands
Nightly. Single target.
Target will die. Add 2 charges to the Necronomicon.

You are allied with the Village. You win if all threats to the Village are eliminated.
Granny Pie was consumed by the Necronomicon.

Finally an entertaining Night! Let this death game continue!

It is now Day 3. Day 3 will end 12/14 at 6pm Pacific.

Storehouse said:
Necronomicon
Holy Relic
Mirror

Candle
Talisman
Divining Rod

Contraband

twin: boat
koc: ant
hitmonleet: magneto
shubaka: jay
xnadrojx: banana
colonel m: fig
haruno: GOAT
blazade: coppa
moody: glass
unclesam: highland
jalmont: apple
martin: row
paperblade: crow
acid: dragon
zorbees: bird

please find me on discord

Dear FH, since the mafia can use this tactic I thought we might try as well.

https://aesencryption.net/

the encrypted text is:

otBxKfZMift1Jzp/gQ6Yka1BBzH5KNHpBMv4Psw7cUj8rP4zHX8bTPGkAHZLLB9OrrIDDmaB/FQ0muCHQr14kSnllASppLiKM7PFK+Vn5cSy4mFHcMB6tsMD3GXf8iWHoAbf5hEmZxevOg9AYT3W7OXiJ7owaMcuK4nb0VxLWoj2K08DI1lg9w1m90Tr/G0QW5sUS26dCH8k8ci6O/UzXXiwUV5omTGyds1lchC0J6uMOmGaiVAeIq4XMFXx+ZqLnLELYzfR/GFMekoExr3oxQ==

For the key, I'd like you to go back to our earliest conversation. Use the following words as the key (combined, no space, lowercase): 8th line I sent, 5th word. 2nd line i sent, 4th word. 1st line i sent, 5th word. 7th line i sent, 3rd word.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)