[00:33:43] +Art2D2:Draw the best use eggos
...wha QvQ

yes, this is a pikachu sleeping on a waffle; i don't get this one ;v;
there are no good waffle refs anywhere! xD
--
sweet dreams...>v>)b
hyuckhyuckhyuck

Last edited:

C̸̴ͯͨͥ̐̒͛̂̿͌͊̀A̢͗̎ͥͦ̌̃̎͛̅̚͏W̶̎͊̔̆ͨͧ̊̍̍ͬ́͘ ̵̊ͭ͛͗͒̽͌̍ͩ̐̂̔͗̀͢C̸̿͒̅ͥ͒̿͋ͩͤ͊̃̓ͬͣ̔A̢͛̄̃̉͘͠W̒̊͛͐̔̃̆ͥ͒̐ͫ͂ͤ́ͣͭ̀͏̢́̕ ̷̃̅̾̆͒ͤ̂̆ͤ͛ͯ͑̇ͯ͋̽͒̿͘Ĉ͊̏̋̎̈̏̉̆͢͝A̔̋ͧ̑͌̐̏ͣ̂͂͋ͩͬ҉̕W̾̇͂̄ͯ̅́̋ͮͤͯ̍͌ͦ́͘͜ ́̿̓̍̍̎͟͡C͛ͣ̒̌͒̓͊̎͑̊͆ͤ̂͊ͦ͒̌͏̷͜͡A͐̒̇͑ͧ̽̀̈́̈͋̊̽͋̋ͭ̓̀Wͭ̈̓̏̾͌͊҉̷ ̑̎͋͑͊̑̀̔̒̈ͭ̈͛̀̐ͫ̐̍͢͜C̀́ͩ̃͆̎͊̌͆ͧ̊̄ͨ̚͏̢̀͞A̴̎ͯͪ̈̎ͨͥͣ͘͟͠W̷ͤ͊ͤͯ̾͜

dd2.png

[08:34] +Art2D2: Draw a movie poster where the main character is \randpoke.
[08:35] Youngster Joey44: \randpoke
[08:35] +Art2D2: Krokorok

Behold, everybody. Dwayne "Krokorok" Johnson.
Sorry it's a bit messy. I just got my tablet fairly recently and am still learning the ropes of Photoshop and the whatnot.

The Pokemon Daily Draw was to draw a random Pokemon fused with your favorite Pokemon, when I saw the word ‘fuse’ I knew what I had to do, and let’s just say my heart did a summersault when I saw poliwhirl’s animation just jigging back and forth haha
(in all honesty I think I had the most fun drawing poliwhirl and tyrunt fusion dancing together haha!)

I’m here for the serious stuff dudes ~ and feel free to listen to "Take on Me" by A -ha for the full experience hihi

Now at first I thought cmon I can’t just slap boxing gloves on a huge dinosaur looking Pokemon… And then I whispered into the night and said “it just might be what the world needs”

So I thought, well…better make it 4 armed

I used a still from ‘We’re Back a Dinosaurs Tale’ as a pose reference as I wanted that Sugilite big feel, and Rex laughing during the parade scene was just the awesome angle I needed!

detail --->

Jackii

pyukumukumukuyp
is a Top Artist Alumnus
\dd
+Art2D2: Draw a pokemon based off another video game character.

for yesterday's dd because i didn't really have much time to digitally draw so i had to sketch this out at some potluck thing >v>
(how to socialize halp)

braixen with amitaliri's outfit from shining force
--
i don't really draw traditionally so yes, that is a lego inking pen

brzozod526: \dd
+Art2D2: Design an anti version of your OC or an existing character!

Welp, I dunno.
Considering how regular Vanillite are straight up vanilla ice cream cones, why not make an alter ego insane, chocolate one that sorta uses itself as a weapon, rather than fear from those trying to eat it?
I don't know, please don't hurt me.

Here is a dank fish I made... Its supposed to be lanturn wielding a bow of lighting generated from the balls of light like on his head. But yah know xD I think its ugh... eh...Passible? Anyways DD of the day was to Draw a pokemon wielding a weapon that fits them. Herpa derp. Also I gave him a pretty cool fnaf jaw because im a nerd so....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)