CTF

When you went underground with your friends and played Capture the Flag, what strategies did you use to prevent your friend from capturing your flag while obtaining your friend's flag?

I would get good traps before I played until I filled up my invetory. I especially got move and hurl traps for me to quickly get to my base, and use an alert tool to stop myself from moving. My base would have all the rocks and 15 items, or the maximum you can have at that time, and the items would be used more for the strategy than decoration. I blocked off the obvious straight path with big items, and the only way to get to my computer was to zig zag around traps inside my base (they're called tools).

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Secret bases were awesome in ADV. While I never really cared for the Underground as much in this gen (or the new, less awesome bases), primarily because the underground area was divided up into multiple regions accessible only by digging in certain towns/routes, I still wished I could have nearby real-life buds to do this sort of thing with at all. :(

We set our bases very close to each others, so we could easily get the 50 mark quick for the star on your trainer card.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)