Counter Strike: Global Offensive

jacob

the obstacle is the only way
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
so why is it that ak is fucking broken and m4s is fucking shit lol
If the m4 cost the same and was as good the ak the game would be so massively ct sided it wouldn't even be fun. The ak I the one thing t's have over ct's.

Also Na'Vi looked super good at iem this weekend making tsm look like a tier 2 team

Joim

Pixels matter
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
The tec is another thing Ts have in favour. Pistol rounds are always on the side of the terrorists on most maps thanks to the tecs being vastly superior to basically all other guns, only chance being having deagles and being insanely good at headshooting with them at a distance while moving.

I personally find the m4a1-s almost as good as AK, though, at long distances it proves to be really valuable.

jacob

TSM dropped their team the former players will probably get picked up by OpTiC or FaZe. Faze u talked about picking up a team while OpTiC has way more money, even tho they have never outright said they wanted a team its likely they have been looking

the ak is the better weapon and cheaper because it is fundamentally easier to play on the CT side - T's have to check corners, deal with CT nades, and have to push for map control. it's only balanced that they would get the superior AR

the tec9 isn't really all that OP (at least anymore) - and pistol rounds definitely are not always on the terrorist side. at least in pro play, it's pretty 50-50. the usp-s and the p2k are a lot better then the glock as well so i guess that "balances" whatever the issues are with the tec9

think its a tragedy that TSM is apparently not a great org for its non-LoL teams. the CS market is a huge market and most likely will overcome league. while it probably doesn't hurt won't really hurt the org, losing one of the best teams in the world is never a good thing

leremyju

Banned deucer.
TSM going to optic probably.

Also pistols are pretty broken. I hate the m4 cuz fucking 88 or 92 in 4 when ak would kill. Also t side is so fucking easy cuz u dictate the pace and I like entry fragging xd

jacob

Allu just left nip and he most likely wont be the last to do so with no online or lan matches for the rest of the month expect a lot of roster moves. I expect old tsm is going to change their roster at some point this month as they have been slumping

leremyju

Banned deucer.
What if Allu is just saying the team won't be with nip anymore. Also, GET RIGHT TO C9 CONFIRMED?????

think tsm --> secret most likely, given their temporary name and what people have hinted at on twitter. the time would seem to be ripe for a roster change but i don't really see who they would drop/pick up (magiskboy? kjaerbye? hunden?)

too bad about allu. hope he forms another international team or something so he doesn't have to be stuck on a mediocre finnish team :/

jacob

A one shot fully accurate while running revolver just what cs go needed lmao. There where a couple good things about the update like reducing all pistols moving accuracy and making burst fire more viable.

Yeah i was gonna say that former tsm had said they were looking for an eu org for easier communications.

leremyju

Banned deucer.
The updates are gay. The new timers are really dumb, I wouldn't be surprised if that was changed back.

I like the pistol nerf though. Also MM timeout is pretty cool

Joim

Pixels matter
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Pistols deserved the nerf tbqh. And I don't think Ts have that much of a disadvantage, in bomb maps they can go all together and rush on the divided CT team, but I'm just a gn1 noob, so I may be wrong.

leremyju

Banned deucer.
Well some maps like train are hella ct sided. The added bomb defusal in pro games from 35 to 40 allows more time for CT to perform retakes

leremyju

Banned deucer.
So the R8 nerfed, pistol accuracy reverted, rifle nerfs reverted.

I suppor the rifle revert. It makes them once again very viable and SG and AUG do not be need to be used. That being said, the SG is actually very good with perfect scoped first shot accuracy and an easy spray pattern.

Pistols should still have running accuracy decreased except for the Glock.

Also NA shuffle is beginning. Liquid experimenting with Allu over Fugly (although that's ridiculous Adren is by far their worst player). CLG dropped FNS who frankly was shit. C9 played with Fugly as a stand in, obviously Get Right and swag rumors are still possible. Also, M0e may be joining a pro team again.

jacob

if liquid does pick up allu it will be over adren there is no reason to have two awpers on one team and adren is shit with rifles. CLG is going to pick up a European most likely as they are looking with players with major tour experience and no na players that are available have that. if swag gets unbanned he will be c9's new 5th but if he doesnt i have no idea who they would pick up, they need a good rifler that can also call, they just got crushed by EnemyGG who is a tier 2 na team

god NA cs is terrible

i *almost* miss ibuypower

while i think grabbing european talent is a smart move especially on the part of the bigger rosters, it's also painful to see a lack of growth in terms of talent. enemy has been playing pretty well but i don't think that's ever going to be a t1 NA team with anomaly and mainline (and maybe even uber too)

ah well. that's why irrespective of roster drama, the european scene is much more interesting to follow. super excited for valve minors. that's exactly what the grassroots level of CS needs, and hopefully we'll be able to see some new talent in the scene (already a bunch of players/teams i'm excited for)

jacob

watching the na vegas qualifiers cloud 9 looked like complete shit without sgares calling for them, liquid will never succeed with adreN on the roster hes just not good enough i think if allu ends up joining liquid over adreN they could become a tier 1 team allu is just the explosive player they need. Its funny i posted in this thread awhile ago that get_right might join c9 and everyone told me there was no way and he just comes out and says that he almost joined the team but couldnt just bail on nip. i have no idea who clg or c9 might pick up i feel like they are both going to look overseas for players

horyzhnz

[10:02:17 AM] flcl: its hory xD
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
c9 yung stew inc. you heard it here first /s

adren wasn't kicked from liquid because he's buddies with the CEO, also hearing rumors that tarik might be getting picked up by c9, sicK getting picked up by complexity, and fugly going to clg

i dont think stewie is that good and i really don't think he deserves all this hype but i suppose i wouldn't be super against it i guess

pretty sad about adren since he's been bad ever since liquid got him lol. tarik --> c9 would be awesome, although i'd wonder how they would gel. sick is also pretty cool i used to think he was a cheater, and fugly would be a good acquisition for clg assuming they don't lose tarik

if we're going with NA talent i personally would like to see koosta go to liquid for adren but i don't think that's ever going to happen (don't think NME is blowing up their team at least for now)

I've actually just picked this game up, and it's got me pretty interested. What are some good recommendations for youtubers to help me out? I learn best by example, and videos are straight down that alley.

jacob

I've actually just picked this game up, and it's got me pretty interested. What are some good recommendations for youtubers to help me out? I learn best by example, and videos are straight down that alley.
The Warowl does a lot of very basic tutorials that I used when I first started

This much I know. Pretty much anything classified as a bullet is hitscan, meaning unless there's a hidden RPG somewhere in the game, everything bar grenades are calculated as hitscan, including knives.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)