Gen 6 Could someone explain Deoxys-D to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't understand why Deosxys-D is ubers. As far as I can tell, he hasn't been tested for OU in forever. I know he can be used in ubers, but that doesn't necessarily mean that he should be banned to ubers; that would be like saying Cloyster, Amoonguss, and Heatran should be ubers. I know other people have made threads like this before, but I really couldn't find a straight answer.

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, I wasn't sure if I should put it in OU or Ubers.

Hi there. The best place to ask is in the simple questions, simple answers forum for either OU or Uber. To answer your question Deo-D was tested not so long ago (about 6 months or so) and was voted to be broken in OU. The main reason was that he was too good at setting up hazards. His high bulk combined with a mental herb meant he was certain to always get at least one layer of hazards down, usually more. This changed the Meta and made it more hyper offence. Something so perfect and unstoppable in setting up hazards was just too much for OU. All the Pokemon you listed have hard counters in stopping them doing their job, Deo-D had none making it broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)