Approved Cookin' It Up With Café Le Wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be co-writing this article with Faxxifer.

Things that I will be talking about in this article:
  • Rooms Purpose
  • Why people should join the room
  • Events and games that go on
  • Interviewing Room Owners

If I were you, be careful about how you go about room owner interviews, because we've had a lot lately of subpar quality. Faxxifer has a good example of how to effectively to room owner interviews in one of her other articles however, so she should be able to help you out.

Since you're RO yourself and faxxifer is committed with writing so we don't have to worry too much about quality, this should be good to go, since iirc the last Cafe Le Wow article got scrapped.

Antemortem

Last edited:

antemortem

THE ORIGINAL DAVE
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
this is cool. I actually enjoyed how Ninety_Nine did the interviews before, but that unfortunately had to get scrapped. I trust you guys not to make the interviews the prime draw of the article but rather as a way to ascertain and sustain interest.

go for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)