Conni's Spriting and Stamp Adventures

Conni

katharsis
Hi!

So I recently looked through sprites of various characters and sprites by other amazing spriters, and I got interested, so now I'm starting to try to sprite since I find 2D games and sprites very interesting, and hopefully I can try to improve my spriting so it could be better in the future.

Here are some (probably bad) sprites I tried experimenting with, if anyone can reccommend a good spriting application then please do! Anything that helps my spriting is definitely helpful to me! Also I use a macbook if that matters. Once I feel comfortable with the quality of my sprites, I might open to requests although don't expect too much from me haha.

Sprite Gallery

==========

Last edited:

Conni

katharsis
Made a sprite of my new favorite Elite Four Member!

(80x80)

(250x250)

Edit: I will change the hair color later, as I've just figured out that this isn't the right shade

Conni

katharsis
I actually know how to make decent qc/gp stamps now, idk if this is the place for it, but here they are:
I also officially now take qc/gp stamp requests, so feel free to post some, if this is the wrong place, let me know and I'll move this to my Smeargle's Studio thread, you can also post requests on can't say's thread, and I'll probably see it, but yeah.

Here's some I made (size may be wonky depending on gif size)

Conni

katharsis
Last batch of stamps for today.

one of my favorite anime

same anime, same person, I think it's the same episode, maybe even the same scene lol

Good ol' Pokemon anime

Conni

katharsis

dedicated to Fiend!!

dedicated to OP!!

(If either one of you (Fiend or OP) see this post and would like to use these, feel free to!)

Conni

katharsis
Here's a stamp before I leave for Christmas! Until the 7th of January, I won't be accepting requests, since I'll be gone! :( I'll be back though!!

Yes, I have actually crossdressed more than once in my life

Conni

katharsis
ara
Couldn't find a stamp-appropriate Alolan Vulpix gif, so apologies for that :(
But I did make a normal Vulpix stamp!

hope you enjoy it!

Conni

katharsis
Rowan
Apparently the problem lies in the original gif link itself so I couldn't really do anything about it.
So I found another Aipom gif that doesn't have the same problem, hopefully you'll also like this one.

Conni

katharsis
Here's sprite I made from Pride from Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, I based it off the BW Male Student Sprite and started working from there and I took out the Pokeball and Bag, but the right hand (from our view) looks a little wonky without the bag so I'm open to suggestions to how I should improve that right hand and how to improve the overall sprite.

NOTE: the sprite is pretty big because I kinda fucked up the dimensions in the sprite app I was using, so yeah its a big image :P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)