Competitors' Corner (mods, please lock)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I am a smogon veteran and I plan to attend the NJ Newark VGC Regionals. Cybertron told me to come here. I would like your Sassy Musharna and your Brave Carrablast. Thank you very much for your time and help.

I see your online (again), if you can trade now I would really appreciate it.
And although it may be on purpose, I see your inbox is full. xD

Hello, I plan on going to the Newark VGC next week, and pln to be a participant in the competition. I will register in the Masters division. I'm really hoping to get these pokemon listed here:

I'd like to add that I'm very impressed with how this giveaway is organized, and thanks so much for helping!

My friend code is in the about me of my profile.

Hello there, I'm attending the Newark, New Jersey VGC Regionals all the way from the great white north :) EDIT: Master's Divison!

Just looking for these five whenever you get the chance (my vgc isn't this weekend but the next so I'm good for time:))

If nameable means I can request a nickname, I'd like the following names as well:

Timburr - LunchLady
Foongus - TheGathering
Thundurus - Miracles
Solosis - Freezepop
Ferroseed - Streisand

And if it's not too much (I'm already uber-grateful for any of the five you'd be willing to help me with as VGC breeding has me crazy stressed -_-) may I request a Shiny, Male, Frillish with Recover, 31/x/31/31/31/0 spread, Relaxed nature, and nicknamed "EARL"? Again, I'd appreciate any of the five you're offering but I just thought the Frillish would be extremely cool to round out my team :)

You are a great man for doing this, and I'll be online tomorrow when you are! :jump:

Apologies for the double post, my FC is now in my signature :D

Hi there. I'm going to be competing in the Newark Masters as well. I'd really love these pokémon:

Naive Thundurus (named Heavenfall)
Encore Cottonee (named Fairytale)
Shiny Deino (named Parasomnia)
Sheer Force Druddigon (named Scuzz)
Adamant Landorus (named Harmattan)

Also, would it be possible to get a second copy of the naive Thundurus (named BlackCloud) to give to my friend, who will also be in Master's at Newark? She's not a member of Smogon, though, so I undertand if that's not cool. And many thanks for making your pokémon available like this! It's great that you've helped so many people out.

Hey thanx for being so generous I would like to ask for the shiny

reuniculus, a jolly terrakion and the timburr plz and if you could message

me when you are ready thanx in advance

Hello I am a VGC junkie who lurks on Smogon, but the community aspect interests me so I'll be contributing in the future,but on the topic I will be attending the DC regional and need the following due to last minute adjustments to my team:

(These 2 I need)

Encore Cottonee
Flame Body/Heat Wave Litwick

(These are unneeded for my current team but are viable substitutes and are also likely to be used in my team for Indy so feel completely free not trading these as I will understand)

Timid Deino
Timburr
Musharna

Thank you for your time and generosity. I will be sure to give you credit in my warstory as well spread the word to more seasoned players.

And if it's not too much (I'm already uber-grateful for any of the five you'd be willing to help me with as VGC breeding has me crazy stressed -_-) may I request a Shiny, Male, Frillish with Recover
Sure! Frillish was one of the next things I wanted to breed anyway. :) Let's wait to trade the other 5 until I finish your Frillish. I'll probably have it by tomorrow. Also, I love your nicknames, though I should point out that "TheGathering" is too long to fit. You'll have to choose a different one before we trade or I'll just trade it to you as-is.

Also, would it be possible to get a second copy of the naive Thundurus (named BlackCloud) to give to my friend
Normally, I would say no on principle so people don't start complaining that I'm making exceptions, but I really don't mind giving you one more to help out your friend. I'll just count that as your 6th freebie and call it good.

Encore Cottonee
Flame Body/Heat Wave Litwick
Timid Deino
Timburr
Musharna
I don't see a problem giving you all five, so I may as well. :)

Sure! Frillish was one of the next things I wanted to breed anyway. :) Let's wait to trade the other 5 until I finish your Frillish. I'll probably have it by tomorrow. Also, I love your nicknames, though I should point out that "TheGathering" is too long to fit. You'll have to choose a different one before we trade.
Sounds perfect my good sir :D

Hmm I was off by two letters :( He shall have to be known as "Erowid"

soul_survivor

VGCPL Champion
um im going to nj vgc and was wondering if i get

timburr
timid shiny deino
jolly terrakion
modest litwick
thx in advance!

Celestavian

Smooth
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Hi there! I'm interested in one of your Jolly Terrakions for my DC Masters trip on Saturday. I'd greatly appreciate it if I could have one.

Hi! I was wondering if I could have a:

Naive Thundurus (NN: Voltbro)
Jolly Landorus (NN: Landbro)
Timid Deino (NN: Ghidorah)

Thank you very much in advance and great giveaway sir! :D

as you requested!

request:

shiny purrloin
- perfect/near perfect IVs
-nicknamed SAMURAI
-egg moves yawn and encore (encore isn't an absolute must have so if it's too difficult no worries)
-jolly/limber

thank you so so so much ^_^
-
-

I want some of your VGC Pokemon, but I already have a more than acceptable team for VGC Reigonals. I was thinking about using them for Nats. Since I already have a team, I'll definately trade for them instead of just getting them for free. I'm interested in these three:

EDIT: Although I'm not a smogonite, I did get second at last year reigonals, and know a lot of peolple on the forums =P

I know I'm asking for a little too many pokes, but I am completely redoing my team, as well as building my little bros team, and I want to make his team a little easier to understand. Because, well, Water spout Jellicent is easy to use, as is sucker punch Bishapr, provided my brother can predict a little better.

Hi! I wanted to know if I could have the Quiet Frillish and Sassy Amoongus. I am helping my friend complete his team for this weekend's VGC's in Newark. Let me know, and thank you so much in advance.

Hi. I Play the 25th June at France VGC in Masters categories. After few test i found a good team and there is those 3 pokemon in lol , but i don't know use RnG and I'm too busy with exams to do eggs =O So you can become my hero if you give me this 3 Pokemon. In advance thank you so much.

Scuse my English =3

Hey =) im really happy i found your thread, i have a VGC im attending with my friends to Newark New Jersey and pretty much the pokes on my team i have/need you have better versions of, so um, if its not too much trouble ill list my requests from top priority to bottom-

TOP- Hp Ice Naive Thunderus, i really need this =/

Middle- Timburr Brave Hp ice 64, Foongus hp ice 64

Low- Solosis Hp Ice 70 (i say this is low because this is a poke ive made already HOWEVER it doesnt have hp ice it has like, water or something)

thanks if you can trade me these pokes =) id REALLY appreciate it cause i really want to do well

thanks if you can trade me these pokes =) id REALLY appreciate it cause i really want to do well
Sure! I can trade you those. :) Unfortunately I don't have an HP Ice or HP Water Solosis and I'm not interested in making one since I already have 3 Solosis. Let me know if you are interested in any of the ones I already have though, otherwise I'll just leave the Solosis out when we trade.

oh i see, thats okay, do you think i can have the max hp/def one with hp fighting? the shiny one i think, idc if its shiny or not tho haha

and thanks SO much for trading these to me, youve no idea how much stress ive had trying to breed some of these pokes and failing for weeks =/

Hey, I'm participating in the Northeast regionals in NJ this saturday, and these Pokemon would be great!

And if you had a King's Rock, that would be amazing too! But if not that's fine too..thanks so much!

Any chance I could get the Jolly Landorus? I could use it for this weekend's VGC; I'll be competing in the masters division.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)