Competitors' Corner (mods, please lock)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm competing in the Birmingham VGC this Saturday, and I'm asking in slight desperation whether it would be possible to have a clone of:

Thankyou a tonne in advance :]

Hey, I'm competing in the upcoming VGC in Chantilly, VA. I was wondering if I could have these mons please. Much thanks.

Jolly Mienfoo
Calm Vulaby
Adamant Golet
Jolly Tirtouga
Modest Vanillite
Impish Klink

Much thanks again

I will be competing in the Eastern U.S. Regionals on June 11, Master's division.
I would very much like the following pokes:

-Adamant Drilbur
-Modest Tynamo
-Timid Deino
-Adamant Golett

No nicks on any of them. Thanks much! PM me when you can trade. I will be on most of the day.

Thank you so very much for the offer and opportunity. I have been incredibly busy these past few weeks, and this is a lifesaver. If there is anything I can do (EV training, item getting), let me know. PM me if you want to trade. Thanks again!

EDIT: Friend Code: 5457-8678-6508 I am also free most of the time. Going to the Atlanta VGC this Saturday

this sounds awesome iambaney!!

THANKS so much baney. if you can do this for me i would be forever thanking you.

I will be at the VGC last chance qualifier in Indianapolis, IN in early July. It's just around the corner and its only my second time so I'd like these ASAP.

feel free to pm me to set up this trade!!

My Black FC is 4255 2902 3794

Derrick

and please give them nice nicknames so they have some personality!!
I'm having to trade with a lot of people, so to make this easiest on myself, I'll only give the Pokemon nicknames if you specify what you want the nicknames to be. Otherwise I'll just leave them as is to save time.

I'm competing in the southeast regionals in Atlanta on June 4th. I'm kind of last minute fixing my team and dont have time to train any pokemon from scratch so this would be greatly appreciated. If you need proof that I'm going, here it is

(As said in pm convo, I intend to participate in the DC regional as a Master)

These are the pokemon I would like to get:

The vullaby, the musharna, the excadrill, the thunderus (modest), the vanillite (modest), and the landorus (adamant).

FC 3911 7496 4620

So if it were possible, would i be able to get: Adamant Landorus, Druddigon with rough skin, Scraggy (brave would be preferred in possible), cottonee with encore, timburr with mach punch, and naive thundurus.
Thanks in Advance:D

Going to Newark on June 18th

hey baney!!! thanks for offering to get me those vgc pokemon. i actually dont need most of them anymore. all i need is a yamask. ill gladly take the sassy one you have but if you have a bold one or an impish one that would be better. let me know!!

Derrick

Hey baney! Thank's for the pokes from before. I made it to the top16, so I'll go to the nats with my little brother, who got 2nd place in juniors. I'm preparing for a brand new strategy, one that I haven't seen used before, so I may need some pokes once I think up a team

icepick

she brings the rain
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Hey, I'm going to D.C. in two weeks. I was hoping to get these off you:

Thanks a lot!

I know I've already asked for some 'mon, but I've noticed a gaping weakness in my team. (Removed 'mon from this post after receiving them, secrecy of sorts...)

I'm going to the one in Chantilly, VA. Master's of course. And I'm very glad you are doing this, because I've been out of VGC and everything for a long time.

I'll PM you with all my info later, thanks again

Thats what I want

Hey I'm pokeman42 or Oscar,I'll be at the LCQ for the Nationals,senior of course, since I didn't go to the the rionals here where I'm at,thank you so mutch anything you need check out my shop.

could i get these thanks a lot
In reponse to your VMs, I'm trying to give Pokemon to people who already have a solid idea of what their team is going to be so that I'm not just handing out free pokemon to people if those pokemon might not even help them in the tournament. Plus, you didn't bother posting in this thread until I started ignoring your VMs, didn't follow the thread rules even after you did post here, AND it seems you just signed up for Smogon today, presumably only to take free Pokemon from me and the wifi help thread. Not to be rude, but I do not want to trade with you.

ok but i think i just found my team that i want i have Recuniclus

Ev hp 252
SpA 252
def 4
Nature quiet

moveset:
trick room
thunder
focus blast
telekinesis

item life orb

Golurk
Ev hp 128
atk 252
def 128

nature adamant

ability iron fist
moveset
Substitute
stone edge
shadow punch
focus punch
item lefovers

Jelicent
ev Hp 252
atk 4
SpD 252

nature clam

ability cursed body
move set
scald
trick room
toxic
recover
item shell bell

so would just need those if u think this is good team then great if not then i'll start over and i am nice guy who wouldn't be trying to just get free pokemon i am not like that just got told by a friend this place was the place to go for VGC help so yea

so could i get them really need them so my friend can get ev on my team he just told me he would do it

Participating in UK birmingham vgc in seniors this saturday. Was hoping I could have the following:

You are truely awesome for doing this.

Hi,
I'm going to participate in the Masters event at the Dulles Expo Center on June 11. Could I get these two pokemon from you?

Sassy Foongus and Sheer Force Brave Druddigon

I was also wondering if I could request a Pokemon that isn't in your list.
If you have the time, I would really appreciate it if I could request this Pokemon:

Joltik (Male) lvl. 1
Timid
Compound Eyes
IVs: [31/30/30/31/31/31]
EVs: none
Hidden Power Ice
If it was shiny I would just about die.

I understand if you don't have a lot of time and thanks for all your effort. I also realize that I've only just created an account although I've frequented the site many times so if you don't feel like giving me any pokemon for free, I'm sure I could make it worth your while somehow. Thanks again!

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hello, I am competing in the masters division in D.C.
I would like the Brave Timbur, Jolly Archen, and Jolly Landorous. Thank you so very much for helping those of us without the time or talent to rng!

Edit: Sorry, forgot to add friend code! 5114 3305 2418 Thanks again!

Edit2: Found another member of my team that I don't know how I missed originally; the Adamant Scrafty. I would like him as well.

If possible, I would like to trade for your Modest Vanillite, Adamant Scraggy, Rough Skin Druddigon, Naive Thundurus, Adamant Landorus, and Sassy Musharna. Thanks a bunch :D

I am going to the New Jersey Regionals on June 18th

Hey I was wondering if you had a Scrafty that was brave with Shed Skin. If you don't you think you could breed a 31/31/31/x/31/0 for me? Thanks :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)