Competitors' Corner (mods, please lock)

Status
Not open for further replies.
;Hello, I've been playing for about...2 months now so I'm very inexperienced, but I greatly enjoy this game and I'm doing pretty well online. Enough to give me some hope. I was trying to learn how to rng, what would be the bet resource to read/watch to learn how to do it? I've got some friends who I'd like to rng for, but it looks like I'll send them to you, if you don't mind.

I'll be in Seniors this year, hoping to do well in the lcq @ Nats. If u don't mind I'll take these:
Foonguss Timid
modest tynamo
jolly axew
modest litwick (flash fire) hp ice
jolly mienfoo
Terrakion jolly
(I feel so greedy)
thanks so much man, this saves me so much time and gives me an actual shot at competing this year.

I've got some friends who I'd like to rng for, but it looks like I'll send them to you, if you don't mind.
I should clarify that what I'm doing here is not indiscriminately giving away free Pokemon. My goal is to help members of the Smogon community win the VGC tournaments, which doesn't necessarily include helping people who just joined the forums and whose only activity was to request free Pokemon. My suggestion to you and your friends is to become active and contributing members of the community and come back to my giveaway thread next year.

For RNG-abuse information, I think you should study the first few posts HERE. Many people complain that RNG abuse is difficult because the guides are just a wall of text, but the guides have all the information you need and present it very accessibly -- People just don't like to read, and they especially don't like to read something more than once. But if you take the time to understand the guides, I guarantee you'll master RNG-abuse very quickly. :)

Hello again good sir. I went to the SE VGC and did ok but I'm trying to do better. One of my good friends got runner-up at the VGC so we are heading to nationals Woo! Anyways, my team has taken a turn for the better and I am in desperate need of these few pokes.

Sadly, Zoroark failed badly and it was time to rearrange my team but it runs so much better this way. Nationals Qualifiers in Indiana on July 8th I believe

Hello again good sir. I went to the SE VGC and did ok but I'm trying to do better. One of my good friends got runner-up at the VGC so we are heading to nationals Woo! Anyways, my team has taken a turn for the better and I am in desperate need of these few pokes.
http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac264/iambaney/Pokemon/607b.png
http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac264/iambaney/Pokemon/590b.png
http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac264/iambaney/Pokemon/559c.png
Sadly, Zoroark failed badly and it was time to rearrange my team but it runs so much better this way. Nationals Qualifiers in Indiana on July 8th I believe
Well, I'm limiting people to six Pokemon total from me, and since you got four from me before, you may choose two of the three you just listed.

Well, I'm limiting people to six Pokemon total from me, and since you got four from me before, you may choose two of the three you just listed.
Gotcha, then exclude the scrafty then please :)
I use the foogus and litwick much more anyways and scrafty was a sturdy back-up so it's no big

Hey im goin to nationals on july 7th and its in Indiana and im competing in masters. These pokes would be wonderful. :)

Thank You and my FC is 4427 1665 3426 just pm if necessary

I should clarify that what I'm doing here is not indiscriminately giving away free Pokemon. My goal is to help members of the Smogon community win the VGC tournaments, which doesn't necessarily include helping people who just joined the forums and whose only activity was to request free Pokemon. My suggestion to you and your friends is to become active and contributing members of the community and come back to my giveaway thread next year.

"For RNG-abuse information, I think you should study the first few posts HERE. Many people complain that RNG abuse is difficult because the guides are just a wall of text, but the guides have all the information you need and present it very accessibly -- People just don't like to read, and they especially don't like to read something more than once. But if you take the time to understand the guides, I guarantee you'll master RNG-abuse very quickly. :)"

I'm sorry I didn't clarify, my friends are participating in vgc and have been battling on PO for a little while, they're not out just to get free pokes, but I understand your reasoning I met Wolfey and he recommended ur service,but to be honest I did join Smogon only participate in this trade. Thankfully, I've been trying to learn how to rng anyway. Keep up the good work, maybe some day I'll be a customer. ;)

Hi again ^ ^
... I'm trying now here once on the thread ^ ^
the monster which I for Saturday (July 2, Cologne; Masterdivision) would need:
litwick timid
559 Scraggy Impish
645 Landorus Jolly
582 Vanilite Modest
546 Cotonee Timid
621 Druddigon; Brave; Rough Skin
... It would be great if that would still work today ...

... I just noticed that you are 20 to 21 are your time back here, I hope I'll meet you here ^ ^ there at 5 am is just me then ^ ^ ...
... But I just look that I'm awake now and can then write and share with you ^ ^

thank you in advance ^ ^

Cupid

So Cupid was the person I was getting pokes for. I didn't know he would make and account, but you don't have to trade with me since he's getting his stuff unless you want to clone a chandelure that I need for vgc. (timid hp ice, flawless for the most part) You can keep a non redis copy if you want though I can just find any cloner.

So Cupid was the person I was getting pokes for. I didn't know he would make and account, but you don't have to trade with me since he's getting his stuff unless you want to clone a chandelure that I need for vgc. (timid hp ice, flawless for the most part) You can keep a non redis copy if you want though I can just find any cloner.
Alright, thanks for letting me know. I'll replace your pending trade with Cupid's then.

Hey since I never picked up what I requested before, I can switch it up, right? I made some last minute changes for Nats so I need the pokes.

Hello, not looking for free pokes, but would you mind sharing how you created your format for them? I really like how clean it looks and I'm hoping maybe I can create a similar setup when I start my trade thread someday, if you don't mind me using it.

Hello, not looking for free pokes, but would you mind sharing how you created your format for them? I really like how clean it looks and I'm hoping maybe I can create a similar setup when I start my trade thread someday, if you don't mind me using it.
Oh, thanks! I custom make the images. Smogon doesn't allow HTML formatting unfortunately (and my suggestion to do so was not well received), so I just plug all my information into template HTML code I wrote on a web host and export each Pokemon as an image which I can put in my posts. It doesn't take any more time or effort than typing everything up in IMG code would, but it makes the threads way easier to navigate and edit. Plus then there's no chance of someone mistyping any of the details of my Pokemon since they can just re-use my images. Feel free to use this style -- Trade thread formats as they are now are disastrously messy...

Announcement: This trade thread is now closed. I hope those of you that received Pokemon from me were satisfied, and congratulations to all VGC Competitors. :) I'll be back next year with another VGC giveaway!

Mods, you have permission to lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)