Competitors' Corner (mods, please lock)

Status
Not open for further replies.

This trade thread is now closed. Congratulations to those who did well in their VGC!

I competed in the Seattle regional. While I did do well, I didn't do well enough to win anything, so my VGC season is effectively over. With a surplus of VGC Pokemon, the thing I'm most inclined to do is help those who still have a tournament to look forward to. :)

The main rules are pretty simple:
  1. If you're competing in any VGC '11 tournament, post here telling me the location and division you plan to compete in and which Pokemon you want.
  2. If I don't already have something you want, post a request. If I feel that I can afford the time and effort to do your particular request, I will. :)
  3. When I see and approve your trade or project request post, I'll put your name on the lists below. At that point, just bug me via VM if you see me online and are ready to trade.

Approved pending trades:
  • pokeman42 x1
  • Sacredsword x3
  • Crow350
  • felix x4
  • canihazpie x5
  • Avulse x2
  • mudkipmaster x2
  • Penpad x4
  • Bluesteel x4
  • TheGr8 x3
  • Shinyweavile x5
  • Tacit x2
  • Lugiatina x3
  • TheEvilDookie x5
  • Dracomaster x6
  • mntwinsfan x6
  • cmgmc x6
  • Nightmare13
  • Jegretis x2
  • Sir Lu
  • rubixlx0 x2
  • Dark Arceus
  • Anki1 x4
  • legendarymaster x4
  • superwolfe x2
  • Giant Enemy Crab x3
  • lol95 x4
  • Lord Dakoth x4
  • Pokawaii x1
  • SirJustin x3
  • LR2K x4
  • Munchlax Monster x6
  • icepick x4
  • Lord Feraligatr x6
  • ArcDeus x4
  • UltimateUnknown x6
  • TsukasaSIGN x1
  • CrazySnorlax x6
  • JSPFDouma x6
  • jcors x6
  • Sabre FCC x3
  • DarkRoseBlood x3
  • ZessT x3
  • iss x4
  • King Emerald x3
  • D-Rock x6
  • Soul-dew x3
  • Crazyscrafty x6
  • Immortal_lemon x3
  • The Trubster x6
  • Lorney Tunes x6
  • Hawkstar x2
  • RBG x4
  • Sherminator x5
  • Dethbrynger413 x3
  • Sharptusk x6
  • TDS x2
  • soul_survivor x4
  • Aversion x6
  • Cybertron x2
  • CriCri95 x3
  • Lil MuDkiP849 x4
  • Riano x2
  • TehDerek x1
  • Shiny Regice x1
  • giratinaman x2
  • froggy25 x4
  • GreenStaar x5
  • superwolfe x1
  • Kid Kadabra x5
  • Cupid x6
  • Sharpedo Sharpedo x2

Approved pending projects:
  • -
  • -

Some more details:
  1. You're not strictly limited to requesting one free Pokemon but, since my goal is to help Smogonites build their VGC teams, requesting any more than six or asking for multiple copies of the same thing is probably unreasonable.
  2. My Pokemon retain their full redistribution rights even after I give them to you freely.
  3. All Pokemon are personally RNG'd on a retail White Version cartridge and cloned with an Action Replay. No emulators, Pokesav files, or any other questionable forms of tampering are in play here so no need to worry about being disqualified for hacks.
  4. I'm trading with lots of people and I don't benefit from these trades so it's not practical for me to spend time messaging everyone about pending trades. Basically, if you don't take responsibility for your pending trade, the trade probably won't happen.
  5. *updated* If your post count is below 7 or if I think that the only reason you're here is to mooch my Pokemon, your trade request will be ignored. I don't stand to gain anything from these trades so I prefer that my donated time and energy go toward helping contributing members of the Smogon community.
  6. If you are requesting a catching project or breeding project, please be as detailed as possible with what you want.
  7. You may also ask for the Pokemon you are receiving to have (VGC-legal) nicknames and/or held items.
  8. This thread (and all opportunities for free Pokemon) will close after the national Last Chance Qualifiers on July 8th
  9. The only other catch is that I may not always have the time/energy trade so please remain patient.
Here's hoping you all do well in your respective tournaments. ♥ I want to see Smogonites sweep the World Championships in August!

iambaney's VGC '11 Inventory:

[Munna Musharna] [Drillbur Excadrill] [Timburr Gurdurr Conkeldurr] [Venipede Scolipede] [Zorua Zoroark] [Karrablast Escavalier] [Ferroseed Ferrothorn] [Klink Klang Klingklang] [Tynamo Eelectross] [Litwick Lampent Chandelure] [Axew Fraxure Haxorus] [Larvesta Volcarona] [Cobalion] [Terrakion] [Virizion] [Landorus] [Deino Zweilous Hydreigon] [Solosis Duosion Reuniclus] [Golett Golurk] [Roggenrola Boldore Gigalith] [Mincinno Cincinno] [Mienfoo Mienshao] [Archen Archeops] [Yamask Cofagrigus] [Foongus Amoongus] [Scraggy Scrafty] [Cottonee Whimsicott] [Tirtouga, Carracosta] [Druddigon] [Dwebble Crustle] [Thundurus] [Vullaby Mandibuzz] [Vanillite Vanillish Vanilluxe] [Pawniard Bisharp] [Frillish Jellicent] [Purrloin Liepard] [Shelmet Accelgor] [Sigiliyph] [Sandile Krokorok Krookodile]

That is so cool that you are doing this. I'm planning on going to the LCQ but could use some help with my team, I'm also trying to help my friend that is coming with me to the tournament. If it is not too much trouble, I was wondering if I could get:
Timid Cottonee with Encore (If I could get two of these it would be helpful, but if not just one is more than enough)
Male Quiet Solosis- if you can nickname him JellyBelly
Mienfoo- nickname Chun Li
Female litwick- nickname Annabel
Also, I was wondering why did you make the zorua Modest if you bred Sucker Punch to him, is there a point to that? If not I was wondering if you could breed the exact same zorua (same egg moves and hidden power) but Naive nature. If not that's cool I could take the modest. Either one could you nickname Azabache.

I'm sorry if this is a long list, and if its too much I will be happy with just the cottonee. Thanks again.

hi

im entering in the uk birmingham nec arena 4th june

i had team fully completed then my dog decided to destroy both my ds's and games

if possible id love to get timburr, yamask, karrablast and deino of you
if you did do this id be forever in your debt!!!

also if you are not sure i could pay abit of cash for them

im so desperate as i had a full 6 iv breed and ev trained and it all has gone! im borrowing a ds of friend and just re-bought game.. but with work and only 2weeks i dnt no if ill have enough time to do it all again

thank you for listening
Chris

hi

im entering in the uk birmingham nec arena 4th june

i had team fully completed then my dog decided to destroy both my ds's and games

if possible id love to get timburr, yamask, karrablast and deino of you
if you did do this id be forever in your debt!!!

also if you are not sure i could pay abit of cash for them

im so desperate as i had a full 6 iv breed and ev trained and it all has gone! im borrowing a ds of friend and just re-bought game.. but with work and only 2weeks i dnt no if ill have enough time to do it all again

thank you for listening
Chris

Also if not to much trouble scraggy and foongus

Hey!
After a long time reading this website, I decided I'm finally going to go to VGC. I'll be at the DC east regional event on June 11th!
Anyways, I think it's really great what you are doing. If I may, I'd love to be able to receive two of these that you are offering.
May I please request a tynamo and the litwick with flash fire?

thanks so much!

I am entering the VGC in about a week in Dallas. Your opinion: which whimsicott does better as a staller/annoyer. Do you have one with leech seed? Also, when you finish with the zorua you're breeding for felix, can you give me a copy of it?

Go for the Encore Whimsicott for sure. They can pretty much control the opponent on any team that isn't hyper-offensive. And Cottonee learns Leech Seed at lvl 8, so that's available no matter the set.

Check back soon and when the Zorua is done I'll trade you both that and the Cottonee. :)

This is so nice for you to do this! I'm going to San Jose, and in the Senior Division, may I have the Musharna (Baku), Roggenrola (Mooches), Relaxed Scraggy (Pants), shiny Solosis (Gene), and Mach Punch Timburr (Brick)? Thanks in advance!

I'm going to San Jose and in the Seniors Division. i would love to have virizion,karrablast,litwick female,tynamo i would give something in return if you want

Tepig said:
I'm going to San Jose and in the Seniors Division. i would love to have virizion,karrablast,litwick female,tynamo i would give something in return if you want
iambaney said:
...my goal is to help Smogonites build their VGC teams...
Unfortunately, banned users don't count as Smogonites in my book.

I am playing at the VGC in Dallas on the 28. Masters Division.

You are the coolest for doing a thread like this.

All above trades are ready. So if you've already posted your request here, you have permission to bug me about it via VM if you see me online. :)

I'm in the VCG in Dallas, and I was wondering if I could get a drilbur, a karrablast, and a terrakion. If I can only get one it's cool, but I would be really, really thankful to get all three

White FC: 4212 3844 7739

Hey Baney, I'm going to the Dallas VGC in about a week, seniors division. I'd be really grateful if I could have a copy of your Ferroseed and Encore Whimsicott. It's really cool for you and the other VGC distributors to be doing this for the community. :)

I am playing in the VGC tournament in DC June 11 (which is specifically going to be in the Dulles Expo Center in Virginia) and planning on playing in the Masters division.

I need these four pokemon for my team please -

Pokemon Black FC - 3954 6361 3679

Give me a PM if necessary.

I'm playing in the VGC tournament in Atlanta on June 6 playing in the Masters division. These would be PERFECT to have!

Just wanted to say you are amazing for doing this.
Pokemon Black FC: 3310 3924 5117
PM me if you need anything.

Thundurus

It wouldn't be possible for you to get a Timid Thundurus with 31 Speed IVs and a high power HP ice would it?

Masters Division: Newark.

Edit: I know it isn't listed, but it is quite hard to find D:

Whether or not you can get it, thanks xD

It wouldn't be possible for you to get a Timid Thundurus with 31 Speed IVs and a high power HP ice would it?
It wouldn't be impossible, but RNGing Thundurus is a big time investment and I don't know if I can afford that much free labor. I'm not going to say for sure that I won't do it though. The Newark VGC is a ways away, so if I don't get any other pressing breeding/capture projects, a Timid HP Ice Thunderus might be do-able. In the meantime, look around Smogon threads, because I know I've seen them up for trade. HERE for example.

I'm going to the LCQ in Indianapolis, Indiana. I was hoping if I could get one of those Modest Tynamos? I have been searching for one to use during the Seattle VGC's 2 weeks back, but wasn't able to get one.

It wouldn't be impossible, but RNGing Thundurus is a big time investment and I don't know if I can afford that much free labor. I'm not going to say for sure that I won't do it though. The Newark VGC is a ways away, so if I don't get any other pressing breeding/capture projects, a Timid HP Ice Thunderus might be do-able. In the meantime, look around Smogon threads, because I know I've seen them up for trade. HERE for example.
Thank you for the suggestions :)

If you do decide to RNG a thundurus, please shoot me a PM. In the meantime I'm going to be scouting smogon and other trading sites xD

Sorry to bug you again, but I completely missed your tirtouga and was wondering if I could have one of those too if you're free :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)