Project Community Create-a-Team! - Submission Phase (Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised to see no Tangrowth... meh voting Lando, Gastro is an interesting niche pick but lando just seems more safe right now.

The winner this time is defensive lando

Team so far:

Scizor @ Scizorite
Ability: Light Metal
EVs: 248 HP / 244 Def / 16 Spe
Impish Nature
- Defog
- U-turn
- Bullet Punch
- Roost

Gengar @ Choice Specs
Ability: Cursed Body
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Shadow Ball
- Trick
- Focus Blast
- Sludge Wave

Landorus-Therian @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 216 Def / 24 SpD / 16 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power Ice
- U-turn

Can't edit title for obvious reasons, but submissions are open again!

Last edited:
Then Lando was voted as our third mon, the team is really weak to Ash gren. Also, we really need a wincon at this point, and this is why I am going to nominate...
upload_2017-10-1_16-51-27.png
Keldeo @ Waterium Z
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Substitute/Taunt
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Calm Mind

This Keldeo set does actually synergize really well with Specs Gengar, then while the latter helps to weaken Keldeo's checks (aka bulky water/grass), the little poney deal with Gengar's bad stall and semi stall match-up. Also, Keldeo takes care of two problems the team is having right now (as said previously), and does really appreciate Gengar's and Scizor's ability to remove all trace of entry hazards from the field. Finally, Calm mind Keldeo does 1v1 several of Gengar's checks such as Tyranitar (unless you want to try to miss Focus Blast), which is a problem for the team if it does have fire punch and the rare Alolan Muk.

Tyranitar @ Tyranitarite
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 Atk / 16 SpD / 240 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Thunder Punch
- Eathquake
- Ice Punch

This set could be used to stop a weather set, or to clear through half a team if necessary. It is for doing damage, but not to sweep with.

Tyranitar @ Tyranitarite
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 Atk / 16 SpD / 240 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Thunder Punch
- Eathquake
- Ice Punch

This set could be used to stop a weather set, or to clear through half a team if necessary. It is for doing damage, but not to sweep with.
we already have a mega

Magearna @ Electrium Z
Ability: Soul-Heart
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- Shift Gear
- Calm Mind

I am suggesting CM + SG Magearna. Magearna helps with the Tapu Lele weakness that this core has because it can set up on Scarf Tapu Lele or even Choice Specs Tapu Lele to an extent if Tapu Lele is weakened enough and Magearna has enough HP. It also acts an early to mid game breaker alongside Gengar. Gengar weakens checks like Heatran or Mega Venu on the other hand with Shadow Ball so it can set up if needed later in the game.

Tapu Bulu @ Rockium Z
Ability: Grassy Surge
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Horn Leech
- Superpower
- Stone Edge

Hey guys, since Leo has reserved this for a while and still not completed the submission, it was up for grabs and I want voting to start up, so I decided to submit it. SD Bulu provides us with a solid wincon our team really needs and helps mitigate our huge weakness to Ash-Gren, as well as its Grassy Terrain weakening Earthquakes for Mega-Scizor and Gengar (if I remember correctly that is how it works). At +2 with Z-Stone Edge it can kill Celesteela, a mon that can really wall our team ( all we can do is Trick it with Gengar).

Bulu, because it provides great support, is able to do damage by the buttload, and can set up Grassy Terrain, making moves such as earthquake less powerful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)