Closed! For all my RNG abused and SR'd Pokémon, check my new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sorry I wasn't around earlier, I had to go out this morning and never got back in time, I'm out again and won't be back for about 3.5 hours, I don't think you'll be around then so just wondering when you might be?

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Sorry I wasn't around earlier, I had to go out this morning and never got back in time, I'm out again and won't be back for about 3.5 hours, I don't think you'll be around then so just wondering when you might be?
There we go, got more time now. Will be on more often, so hit me up when you see me online. :)

To all the people that asked for a Ditto, ask again. :D Got time now! Will also host a new giveaway soon.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
There we go, got more time now. Will be on more often, so hit me up when you see me online. :)

To all the people that asked for a Ditto, ask again. :D Got time now! Will also host a new giveaway soon.
I ended up getting a Carbink off someone else so I'm all good on that front. I may come back for a Ditto though :)

Can I get two of your SR pokes? Smeargle and Staraptor? Let me know what you need from me :)
Sassy | Technician
31 | 31 | 31 | xx | 31 | 00
Speedy 252 Hp / 100 Sp.Def Level 31
Spore | Rock Polish | Recover | Taunt @ Leftovers

I'm not sure if i'm doing this right but anyway,

I'd like to get a staraptor and smeargle for SR'ing uxie. I have an active trade thread and i'd love to help further distributing them.

Hey there! You've got such a nice shiny Latias (HP Fire + Defog) I'd really like to have. Please let me know what you'd like to get for it! Though I don't have an own trade thread I do hope you'll text me. Got a big amount of pokemon you did not mention in your thread, yet.
Greeting from Germany! :)

PS. The german language forum i'm currently using (pokefans) for trade has a sh*t of an offer compared to what I see here!

Buckert

First update in AGES again!

Jolly | Tough Claws
31 | 31 | 31 | 00 | 31 | 31
Mega Aerodactyl 248 Atk / 46 Def / 216 Spe
Earthquake | Stone Edge | Aqua Tail | Aerial Ace

I'm not sure if i'm doing this right but anyway,

I'd like to get a staraptor and smeargle for SR'ing uxie. I have an active trade thread and i'd love to help further distributing them.
Yeah if you can put them in your thread, that'd be nice. Contact me tomorrow when you see me online, will be back on in ~9 hours from this post.

Hey there! You've got such a nice shiny Latias (HP Fire + Defog) I'd really like to have. Please let me know what you'd like to get for it! Though I don't have an own trade thread I do hope you'll text me. Got a big amount of pokemon you did not mention in your thread, yet.
Greeting from Germany! :)

PS. The german language forum i'm currently using (pokefans) for trade has a sh*t of an offer compared to what I see here!
Sorry mate, but I don't really trade RNG abused Pokémon to newer members from which I haven't seen any stuff they obtained theirselves. If you need any kind of Ditto though, feel free to grab one. (or a few)

Buckert

Thanks for locking and re-opening mate!

3DS is up-to-date, Pokémon Omega Ruby is up-to-date. Going to finish my final EV training projects, after that I'll see what I'm going to do next. Thread is open for business again, I will make the first trade after next friday though!

Smeargle

Hey, I saw your thread about soft resetting for ORAS legendaries, and I need a 5IV neutral speed nature Groudon. So, I need this particular Smeargle (if you could already adjust the EVs and Level for a neutral Speed nature Groudon, it would be great), and I already have the Staraptor and Synchronizer. I would really appreciate it, and if you aren't doing it for free, I could get breed you something, since I have a great variety of pokémon. Thanks for the attention.

Buckert

Smeargle

Hey, I saw your thread about soft resetting for ORAS legendaries, and I need a 5IV neutral speed nature Groudon. So, I need this particular Smeargle (if you could already adjust the EVs and Level for a neutral Speed nature Groudon, it would be great), and I already have the Staraptor and Synchronizer. I would really appreciate it, and if you aren't doing it for free, I could get breed you something, since I have a great variety of pokémon. Thanks for the attention.
Sure, I'll give you one for free. Not until next friday though.

Sure, I'll give you one for free. Not until next friday though.
Oh, thanks a bunch. If you ever feel like trading earlier, I'll be watching this thread.

Just to help, it's the one with this spread:

Smeargle:
Level 69
Nature: Sassy
IV: 31 | 31 | 31 | xx | 31 | 00
EV: 252 | xx | 252 | xx | xx | 4
Stats at 69: 219 | 53 | 118 | xx | 96 | 98
Moves: Spore | Rock Polish | Taunt | Recover

Also, a little question. How could I use your methods to catch, say, a Timid Deoxys?

Hello there. I was wondering if I could please get some of your SR'ing assist Pokemon. I have a trade thread and will make a separate section for them to help spread them around. Specifically I am interested in all the Smeargles. Thanks in advance :)

Buckert

Oh, thanks a bunch. If you ever feel like trading earlier, I'll be watching this thread.

Just to help, it's the one with this spread:

Smeargle:
Level 69
IV: 31 | 31 | 31 | xx | 31 | 00
EV: 252 | xx | 252 | xx | xx | 4
Stats at 69: 219 | 53 | 118 | xx | 96 | 98
Moves: Spore | Rock Polish | Taunt | Recover

Also, a little question. How could I use your methods to catch, say, a Timid Deoxys?
Sure, I'll grab one for you and trade it this friday. And I haven't thought of +Spe nature Deoxys yet, since that seems to be near impossible with it's 295 speed haha.

Hello there. I was wondering if I could please get some of your SR'ing assist Pokemon. I have a trade thread and will make a separate section for them to help spread them around. Specifically I am interested in all the Smeargles. Thanks in advance :)
Yeah that's fine, just like above, I'll trade them this friday. :) Make sure you add my FC already.

Your impish and adamant groudon look nice. Are they up for trade atm?
Everything here is up for trade, do you have a trade thread?

Eren Swaeger

Banned deucer.
Sure, I'll grab one for you and trade it this friday. And I haven't thought of +Spe nature Deoxys yet, since that seems to be near impossible with it's 295 speed haha.

Yeah that's fine, just like above, I'll trade them this friday. :) Make sure you add my FC already.

Everything here is up for trade, do you have a trade thread?
No I don't have a list so I'll go off the top of my head. Love ball shiny y an mega hb female.guick ball thundurus, shiny hb electivire, luxury ball nidoking male, luxury ball meowstic male, shiny capture male hb, premier ball reunion us shiny hb, shiny krookodile jolly hb ha, shiny bulbasaur poke ball modest hp fire 3Em giga drain, petal dance, leaf storm, shiny timid poke ball 4 em (fire fang, Sucker Punch, destiny bond, counter) some lvl 10 shiny shinx jolly hb I just found in my pc I just found lol I'll give you ivs if interested. Shiny 6iv bold hb milotic, shiy weaving quick ball lvl 53 hb, love ball female serge own tempo :O dream ball altaria shiny hb :OOOOO, shiny pokeballs se Jun pac hiring impish 4 em bide, iron tail, follow me, ion deluge, shiny adamant Aron 2EM stealth rock head smash, shiny timid zoroak hb , jolly cloyster, shiny modest magnezoned ultra ball lando-t, adamant metagross 31/31/31/31/29/31 kb, modest shiny blaze typhlosion (mm'ing for shiny timid extrasensory cyndaquil rn I can clone one. Love ball shiny hb camerupt female :O, love ball ut lvl 1 delibird 4em fake out rapid spin, ice punch, ice shard female :OOO. I have other stuff sorry for the mess. I never got around to making a trade thread. Everything is kb/hb

Buckert

Update 01-07-2015

Seems like forever since I updated, finally found some time to EV train this little guy. Couldn't add it to my thread yet, trouble with Smogon I guess? When I'm able to edit my post, I'll add it right away.

Jolly | Swarm (Adaptability)
31 | 31 | 31 | 00 | 31 | 31
Mega Beedrill 252 Atk / 80 Def / 178 Spe
Protect | Poison Jab | U-Turn | Knock Off

No I don't have a list so I'll go off the top of my head. Love ball shiny y an mega hb female.guick ball thundurus, shiny hb electivire, luxury ball nidoking male, luxury ball meowstic male, shiny capture male hb, premier ball reunion us shiny hb, shiny krookodile jolly hb ha, shiny bulbasaur poke ball modest hp fire 3Em giga drain, petal dance, leaf storm, shiny timid poke ball 4 em (fire fang, Sucker Punch, destiny bond, counter) some lvl 10 shiny shinx jolly hb I just found in my pc I just found lol I'll give you ivs if interested. Shiny 6iv bold hb milotic, shiy weaving quick ball lvl 53 hb, love ball female serge own tempo :O dream ball altaria shiny hb :OOOOO, shiny pokeballs se Jun pac hiring impish 4 em bide, iron tail, follow me, ion deluge, shiny adamant Aron 2EM stealth rock head smash, shiny timid zoroak hb , jolly cloyster, shiny modest magnezoned ultra ball lando-t, adamant metagross 31/31/31/31/29/31 kb, modest shiny blaze typhlosion (mm'ing for shiny timid extrasensory cyndaquil rn I can clone one. Love ball shiny hb camerupt female :O, love ball ut lvl 1 delibird 4em fake out rapid spin, ice punch, ice shard female :OOO. I have other stuff sorry for the mess. I never got around to making a trade thread. Everything is kb/hb
Please check page 1 post 1. Besides that, not really interested in those. Thanks for the offer though.

Hey, Buckert, I no longer need the Smeargle, okay? Sorry for the nuisance. Good luck with your thread, and while I wasn't here when you were more active, welcome back!

Hello can I get the smeargle to SR neutral speed Ho-Oh?
Smeargle:
Level: 78
IV: 31 | xx | 31 | xx | 31 | 00
EV: 252 | xx | 200 | xx | 56 | xx
Stats at 78: 227 | xx | 122 | xx | 121 | 109
Moves: Spore | Rock Polish | Trick | Recycle

Thanks!

Hello I am interested in your staraptor and smeargle.I would also like your shiny aegilash.I can take on 5-6 breeding projects.I breed for all xy/or as pokemon thanks in advance

Buckert

Hey, Buckert, I no longer need the Smeargle, okay? Sorry for the nuisance. Good luck with your thread, and while I wasn't here when you were more active, welcome back!
No problem since I haven't had time yet to get them ready.

Hello can I get the smeargle to SR neutral speed Ho-Oh?
Smeargle:
Level: 78
IV: 31 | xx | 31 | xx | 31 | 00
EV: 252 | xx | 200 | xx | 56 | xx
Stats at 78: 227 | xx | 122 | xx | 121 | 109
Moves: Spore | Rock Polish | Trick | Recycle

Thanks!
I only have the basic versions as listed in this thread, you have to EV train and level them yourself since there are too much different setups for resetting those legendaries. But yeah you can have one, if you put it in your trade thread to help me distribute them. Will be back online and able to trade in 2 hours from now.

Hello I am interested in your staraptor and smeargle.I would also like your shiny aegilash.I can take on 5-6 breeding projects.I breed for all xy/or as pokemon thanks in advance
I'll trade you the Staraptor and Smeargle for a few simple breeding projects, will let you know which ones I need exactly when I get home.

Could I grab one of the Smeargle's used for SRing neutral natured Xerneas?
Sure, please put a copy of it in your trade thread so you can help distribute it. Will be back online and able to trade in 2 hours from now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)