Christian's Pokémon Paradise [Lock please]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Great. I forgot that I have to wait for bank to actually do that though lol. Does Hyper Training pass through in trades? I really don't know much about it.
Yes, Hyper training pass through in trades. How about you trade me those Pokemon on my X game and I trade you Lele and Xurkitree on your SuMo game? I don't wanna wait until Bank comes out and it seems it will not be out anytime soon!
i can wait, im GMT -6 tho, hope we can find a window of time next week!
Alright! I will send you a PM this Monday
It's in Dusk Ball caught by me
Sounds cool. I will send you a PM as soon as Im available to trade

Hello again! I'm interested in your Fast Ball Raichu and Beast Ball Minior. Are there any breeding projects you need done in return for them?

I have a level ball 31/31/31/x/31/31 Impish Mudbray with body slam and close combat (assuming you meant this over superpower). Would this be enough for the hp ice tapu koko?

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
I have a level ball 31/31/31/x/31/31 Impish Mudbray with body slam and close combat (assuming you meant this over superpower). Would this be enough for the hp ice tapu koko?
I already got it from someone else; are you able to do a Modest Love Ball Regenerator Slowpoke? Or an Adamant Love Ball Komala with Play Rough and Wish?

I'd like that Impish Dusk Ball Trevenant
Also, was the Victini obtained through an Injected Wondercard?
Okay sounds good.

I actually have no clue. I just received it from a trade from a friend and they told me it was legit.

Yes, Hyper training pass through in trades. How about you trade me those Pokemon on my X game and I trade you Lele and Xurkitree on your SuMo game? I don't wanna wait until Bank comes out and it seems it will not be out anytime soon!
That's perfect. Are there any more that you want? I'm attempting to have a team for a sanctioned event this Saturday and I haven't beaten Sun/Moon yet lol

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
i have HA slowpoke in a lure ball which i think looks pretty hot
I will take it if it's modest or bold
Okay sounds good.

I actually have no clue. I just received it from a trade from a friend and they told me it was legit.
Alright, let me know whenever you want to trade

Raistmagic: I'd also like your shiny Adamant Camerupt and the Love Ball Kingdra so if you want something else let me know

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
Poke Bank is out (finally!) so expect some RNGd legends and flawless mons to be added to this thread (Breeding with hex flawless Ditto is..yay).

Also, I have tried the Time machine Method and I have created a save with a Rash x/31/31/31/31/31 F (HP can easily be fixed with a Silver bottle cap) Shiny Spread that I can use on whichever mons. So expect more Rash Pokemon, too.

UPDATE

Shiny Turtonator (F)
Shell Armor
Item: Life Orb
Rash nature
IVs: 31*/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: 140 HP / 252 Spa / 116 Spe
Moveset: Overheat / Draco Meteor / Focus Blast / Head Smash
Egg: Head Smash
Bred by me. Hatched by me. (Time machine method)

Shiny Kommo-o (F)
Bulletproof
Item: Life Orb
Rash nature
IVs: 31*/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: 252 Spa / 252 Spe / 6 Atk
Moveset: Changing Scales / Focus Blast / Poison Jab / Autotomize
Bred by me. Hatched by me. (Time machine method)

Pyukumuku (F)
Unaware
Item: Leftovers
Bold nature
IVs: 31/01/31/31/31/31
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 6 SpD
Moveset: Soak / Toxic / Taunt / Recover

Slowking (M)
Regenerator
Item: Assault Vest
Modest nature
IVs: 31/19/31/31/31/31
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Spa / 6 Spe
Moveset: Dragon Tail / Scald / Psychic / Fire Blast

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)