Christian's Pokémon Paradise [Lock please]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey!
I'm not looking for anything in particular, what Pokémon would you offer? Do you have a list?
The mons I have are somewhat limited, but I do have Jolly and Modest Pheromosa Timid Lunala, and Shiny Modest Primarina (still kinda need that one unless you want to clone that one and trade it back)

I've a few Pokemon I'd like level 100.

-2 Greninja (1 Timid, 1 Modest)
-Tapu Lele (Modest)
-Celesteela (Modest)
-Kartana* (please do NOT hypertrain this one)

I can offer clones of each, but if you don't want them, then please name something you'd like.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I've a few Pokemon I'd like level 100.

-2 Greninja (1 Timid, 1 Modest)
-Tapu Lele (Modest)
-Celesteela (Modest)
-Kartana* (please do NOT hypertrain this one)

I can offer clones of each, but if you don't want them, then please name something you'd like.
Yes I can do this. Do you want me to hyper train them too? (Except the Kartana). Should I attach them some items and PP their moves? I will take a clone of the Celesteela for this service, please.

Unfortunately I cannot trade now, but I should be able tomorrow from 1 pm (GMT+2)

Yes I can do this. Do you want me to hyper train them too? (Except the Kartana). Should I attach them some items and PP their moves? I will take a clone of the Celesteela for this service, please.

Unfortunately I cannot trade now, but I should be able tomorrow from 1 pm (GMT+2)
It's a deal. And sure, why not?

Hey there, for your Love Ball Bewear, would you like a 6iv (hyper trianed in atk) Shiny Minor? Adamant w/ Pokerus, ev trained as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)