CAP Updates: UL Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
After some discussion and vetting of the nominees, as well as determining the most desirable number of update leaders to portion out the work and ensure voter choice and leader quality. CAP Staff are happy to now present the candidates for Update Leader in our new Updates process.

As we venture into this new territory, the time has come to select six Update Leaders to work with our GLs, which we are currently polling for on another thread.

Here is the list of self-nominated candidates (in the order they submitted their candidacy):

Integer Mova
Broken Phobias
snake_rattler
reachzero
Deck Knight
DarkSlay
boxofkangaroos
cbrevan
jas61292
sparktrain
KrazyCake

The candidacy announcements are all found within this thread:

Please review all the information in that thread in order to adequately inform your decision. Note that many of the applicants this time around prefer to lead specific sections of the process!

Here's how to vote:
  • All CAP community members are allowed to vote. This means that if you have a registered Smogon account, you can vote.
  • Please post the candidate names ranked in order of preference. Like so:

First Preferred Candidate
    Second Preferred Candidate
    Third Preferred Candidate
    Fourth Preferred Candidate
    Fifth Preferred Candidate
    Sixth Preferred Candidate

If the voter wishes, he/she may post comments on his vote below the actual vote. As with IRV or normal bold voting, only the votes themselves should be bold and none of the supplementary text should be bold.
    It is highly encouraged that the voter ranks as many candidates as possible.
  • Please post only your votes in this thread. Do not respond to other posts, or your posts will be moderated and you warned. If you feel compelled to say something in your own vote, you may still do so, but don't try to incite a discussion. Keep discussion to #cap.
  • If you do not complete a full ranked ballot, as prescribed here, your ballot will be deleted. So, please take the time to evaluate all the candidates and compose a proper ranked ballot.
  • This poll will be run with PBV voting (a form of IRV which re-runs the counting, each time removing the previously top-ranked candidate), the details of which are outlined here.

Asking for votes for your submission or for the submissions of others is not allowed. Anyone found to have done so risks punishment at the moderation team's discretion. If you find that someone has broken this rule, please contact the CAP moderation team with your evidence and no one else. Mini-moderation of this rule is also considered a serious offense and can be punished.

This thread will be open for 48 hours.

Good luck to all candidates!

jas61292
Deck Knight
sparktrain
snake_rattler
DarkSlay
cbrevan
reachzero
boxofkangaroos
KrazyCake
Broken Phobias
Integer Mova

I'm surprised that I even made it on to the slate!

Last edited:
KrazyCake
reachzero

Broken Phobias
snake_rattler
cbrevan
boxofkangaroos
Deck Knight
sparktrain

Post 200 whoop whoop!

reachzero

the pastor of disaster
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
reachzero
jas61292
DarkSlay
sparktrain
Deck Knight
snake_rattler
cbrevan
boxofkangaroos

Integer Mova
Broken Phobias
KrazyCake

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
reachzero
Deck Knight
DarkSlay
boxofkangaroos
cbrevan
jas61292
sparktrain
KrazyCake

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
jas61292
sparktrain

cbrevan
reachzero
DarkSlay
Deck Knight

snake_rattler
boxofkangaroos

jas61292
DarkSlay
Deck Knight
Integer Mova
cbrevan
sparktrain
Broken Phobias
boxofkangaroos
KrazyCake

Last edited:

EPICflygon ( '-')>

Banned deucer.
KrazyCake
Cbrevan
Snake_Rattler
DarkSlay
Broken Phobias
Sparktrain

Mod Edit: Fixed spelling of cbrevan

Last edited by a moderator:

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Broken Phobias
reachzero
DarkSlay
cbrevan
sparktrain
KrazyCake
snake_rattler
Integer Mova
boxofkangaroos

No country for old mods >_>/

snake

is a Community Leaderis a Top CAP Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
CAP Co-Leader
snake_rattler
cbrevan
sparktrain
reachzero
jas61292
Deck Knight
DarkSlay
boxofkangaroos
Krazycake
Integer Mova
Broken Phobias

Ordered mine with large respect to application strength

Last edited:
KrazyCake
Broken Phobias
Deck Knight
sparktrain
jas61292

snake_rattler
DarkSlay
reachzero
cbrevan

boxofkangaroos
cbrevan
Integer Mova

The people I chose as the candidates I chose so because I know them personally as individuals who are willing to make change, and are knowledgeable enough to keep the process on-track and from going overboard. I trust their decisions, unlike some.

Some people I wish I could put higher on this list; I think everyone here is extremely qualified, but some people feel like better fits for leading a groundbreaking project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)