CAP Survivor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mah Bid 5: 100 on Cyclohm

Current Money Spent: 500 (100 on Tomohawk, 100 on Magearna, 100 on Cyclohm, 60 on Colossoil, 60 on Zygarde, 40 on Marowak-A, and 40 on Buzzwole)
Remaining Funds: 0

DarkSlay

Guess who's back? Na na na! *breakdances*
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
120 on Tomohawk.

Current Money Spent: 500 (120 on Tomohawk, 80 on Mollux, 60 on Gyarados, 80 Phero, 160 Tapu Koko)
Remaining Money: 0

Mah Bid 6: 100 on Celesteela

Current Money Spent: 500 (100 on Celesteela, 100 on Magearna, 100 on Cyclohm, 60 on Colossoil, 60 on Zygarde, 40 on Marowak-A, and 40 on Buzzwole)
Remaining Funds: 0

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
DarkSlay - Tomohawk (120), Mollux (80), Tapu Koko (160), Pheromosa (80), Gyarados (60) ---> 500 for a rain team

Okamu - Colossoil (60), Cyclohm (100), Magearna (100), Zygarde (60), Buzzwole (40), Celesteela (100), Marowak-A ---> 500 for Fidgit's dream without the Fidgit

snake_rattler - Volkraken (80), Aurumoth (100), Hoopa-U (100), Greninja (200) ---> 480 for hyper offense gods

jas61292 - Fidgit (80), Kyurem-B (140), Kartana (20), Ferrothorn (40), Clefable (200) ---> 480 for Fidgit and one Tailwind partner

cbrevan - Pyroak (100), Landog (140), Metagross (180) ---> 420 for a mega

LucarioOfLegends - Tapu Lele (200), Scizor (400) ---> 600 and advantage spent on only two mons

Marjane - Chansey (180) ---> 180 on making sure spark didn't win stall

sparktrain - Dugtrio (160), Sableye (140), Idol Clue (160) ---> 460 on giving people a reason to try and blindside him

If you haven't already, you now have 24 hours to schedule your matches or I'll dq you from the challenge

Requesting an extension for Marjane and I if possible. I was busy Friday and Marjane was busy yesterday, and our timezones are pretty much opposite. We're aiming for 5-6 PM EST today.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
It has been over 60 hours since the end of the auction, which was the deadline for all 3 rounds. sparktrain and marjane will not be given an extension because they've been holding up the tour for too long and an extension for them would require a subsequent extension for other rounds. Marjane's scheduling details were vague and he/she did not reply to sparktrain's questions in a timely manner and there was a period of ~30 hours in which Marjane wasn't online at all. So, I've decided to give sparktrain the activity win. I don't take this decision lightly, but we're already behind schedule and an extension that requires additional extensions is not going to work for this :/ I think we already revealed I'm a stickler for activity stuff, so I don't think this should come as a surprise too much.

sparktrain and cbrevan, jas61292 and DarkSlay, please finish your matches this evening and if at all possible finish the finalist match tonight as well.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
The 24 hour clock will start for Tribal council immediately after the finalist match. And please don't make me do more activity calls ;-;

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
Finalist match is spark vs jas.

We're going to go ahead and start the first tribal council corresponding with this challenge. jas61292 and sparktrain have individual challenge immunity and cannot be voted out. During the course of this tribal council they will also try and get their finalist match done.

Here is how Tribal Council will go down:

-The person being voted out will be moved to the Jury, where he/she will be able to watch future tribal councils and cast a vote of who he/she wishes to win the game at the final tribal council.
-Members from the losing tribe will PM me, HeaLnDeaL, on Smogon or on Discord and say which person from their tribe they are casting their votes for to leave the tribe. Once a vote is cast, it cannot be changed. Do not cast your votes in this thread.
-If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and they would like to play it, he/she must let me know that they are playing it and who they are playing it for (remember, it can only be played to save yourself or someone on your current tribe). This must be done at the SAME time as you cast your vote. Since votes are blind, and won't be revealed to the tribe until everyone from the tribe has cast, this means that this method essentially makes idols work in the "standard" way of the show; idols are activated after voting but before the votes are revealed. Me asking for idols to be declared during the voting process saves us a great deal of time while not impacting the strategy of the usage of idols at all.
-The above means that there are hidden immunity idols (and clues to idols) in this game, you oafs.
-Casting a hidden immunity idol on yourself or another player at tribal council means that you or your chosen tribemate cannot be eliminated and all votes against you or the person protected by the idol will not count. You do not have to play an idol if you have one and you may save it for later. Use it when you think you need it. Casting a single idol can only keep a single person safe, so choose who you protect carefully (most often people choose to protect themselves). Once you play the idol, you will lose it and will not be able to play another unless you find another.
-Members have 24 hours to cast their votes (and play any hidden immunity idols). If someone on a tribe does not vote, then his/her vote will be for him/herself or for some other throwaway vote unless I can determine what his/her intended vote was.
-If there is a tie after the votes are read, then I will give a 24 hour extension for revotes in which the people with the highest number of votes cannot cast votes and the people casting can ONLY vote for the those with the highest number of votes in the first voting round on that Tribal Council. If the revote results in another tie, then another 24 hour extension will be given for the voters in the revote to come to a unanimous decision of who to vote out. If a decision cannot be made, then the people who had the highest number of votes against them become safe and one of the revoters will be RANDOMLY eliminated from the game. Revotes are rare, so the "standard" time for Tribal Council will be 24 hours and only rarely will it be extended.

I'd really really like this vote to go down quickly. You have 24 hours to get your votes in, but feel free to get them in sooner.

sparktrain snake_rattler Marjane DarkSlay LucarioOfLegends cbrevan Okamu jas61292

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
ggs indeed.

Gotta say, between that second battle of the finals and my second match with DarkSlay, my CB Ferrothorn put in some work. Clearly proved itself as the superior offensive Grass/Steel mon, compared to my Kartana.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
sparktrain has won an additional challenge immunity and now will be safe from the vote both in the current Tribal Council and the second one that will start right after this current one ends.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
The votes are. The person eliminated may say a sentence of farewell and/or anger and then will be moved to the jury.

First vote... cbrevan.
Second vote... darkslay.
Third vote... lucariooflegends.
Fourth vote... darkslay.
Fifth vote... darkslay.
Sixth vote and 3rd person eliminated from the Syclant Tribe and 3rd person to join the jury. DarkSlay. /me snuffs DarkSlay's torch out.

The next Tribal Council now begins immediately. Only sparktrain is safe with individual challenge immunity; votes may be cast for anyone but sparktrain.

Here is how Tribal Council will go down:

-The person being voted out will be moved to the Jury, where he/she will be able to watch future tribal councils and cast a vote of who he/she wishes to win the game at the final tribal council.
-Members from the losing tribe will PM me, HeaLnDeaL, on Smogon or on Discord and say which person from their tribe they are casting their votes for to leave the tribe. Once a vote is cast, it cannot be changed. Do not cast your votes in this thread.
-If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and they would like to play it, he/she must let me know that they are playing it and who they are playing it for (remember, it can only be played to save yourself or someone on your current tribe). This must be done at the SAME time as you cast your vote. Since votes are blind, and won't be revealed to the tribe until everyone from the tribe has cast, this means that this method essentially makes idols work in the "standard" way of the show; idols are activated after voting but before the votes are revealed. Me asking for idols to be declared during the voting process saves us a great deal of time while not impacting the strategy of the usage of idols at all.
-The above means that there are hidden immunity idols (and clues to idols) in this game, you oafs.
-Casting a hidden immunity idol on yourself or another player at tribal council means that you or your chosen tribemate cannot be eliminated and all votes against you or the person protected by the idol will not count. You do not have to play an idol if you have one and you may save it for later. Use it when you think you need it. Casting a single idol can only keep a single person safe, so choose who you protect carefully (most often people choose to protect themselves). Once you play the idol, you will lose it and will not be able to play another unless you find another.
-Members have 24 hours to cast their votes (and play any hidden immunity idols). If someone on a tribe does not vote, then his/her vote will be for him/herself or for some other throwaway vote unless I can determine what his/her intended vote was.
-If there is a tie after the votes are read, then I will give a 24 hour extension for revotes in which the people with the highest number of votes cannot cast votes and the people casting can ONLY vote for the those with the highest number of votes in the first voting round on that Tribal Council. If the revote results in another tie, then another 24 hour extension will be given for the voters in the revote to come to a unanimous decision of who to vote out. If a decision cannot be made, then the people who had the highest number of votes against them become safe and one of the revoters will be RANDOMLY eliminated from the game. Revotes are rare, so the "standard" time for Tribal Council will be 24 hours and only rarely will it be extended.

I'd really really like this vote to go down quickly. You have 24 hours to get your votes in, but feel free to get them in sooner.

sparktrain snake_rattler Marjane LucarioOfLegends cbrevan Okamu jas61292

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
The votes are in... time for some hardcore drama.

First off... jas61292 has played a hidden immunity idol on himself. No votes cast against him will count. His idol has been used up.

Secondly... snake_rattler played the Aurumoth Idol, thinking it would save himself. Little did he know that an anonymous player gained an advantage to give someone in the game a fake idol; the illusionary Aurumoth idol. Thus, Snake's Aurumoth Idol does not count as a real idol and any votes cast against him WILL count.

Time to read the votes...
First vote... jas, does not count.
Second vote... jas, does not count.
Third vote... jas, does not count.
Fourth vote... Snake.
Fifth vote... Marjane.
Sixth vote... cbrevan.
Seventh vote... and 4th person joining the jury... cbrevan.

- - -

We're down to the final six and time for our next challenge (will call it challenge #11 and will treat challenge 9 as both 9 and 10). It's time for the moment you've all been waiting for... 6 CAP team time!

We will have a round robin tour in which only CAPmons are allowed. Everyone will face everyone else once. Players may choose to play bo1 or bo3 and must decide and document before the starts of their match.

sparktrain v jas61292 | sparktrain v Okamu | sparktrain v LucarioOfLegends | sparktrain v Marjane | sparktrain v snake_rattler
jas61292 v Okamu | jas61292 v LucarioOfLegends | jas61292 v Marjane | jas61292 v snake_rattler
Okamu v LucarioOfLegends | Okamu v Marjane | Okamu v snake_rattler
LucarioOfLegends v Marjane | LucarioOfLegends v snake_rattler
Marjane v snake_rattler

sparktrain: 4
jas61292: 4
Okamu: 2
LucarioOfLegends: 0
marjane: 1
snake_rattler: 1

Due to the large number of matches, this challenge will last longer than most. The challenge will end either Monday night or when we have a statistically proven winner. The winner of the challenge will gain individual challenge immunity.

Good luck to everyone, and let's get to it.

EDIT: I will be making activity calls roughly every 48 hours based on VMs; people who go ~48 hours without scheduling and following common sense will probably lose a match due to activity. You have the extra time since you're fighting extra opponents. You still need to schedule ASAP and keep the dialogue rolling when it comes to match times.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)