CAP Crazy Roulette -- Won by Kyubics

Status
Not open for further replies.

LucarioOfLegends

Master Procraster
is a CAP Contributor
So, snake did in fact use one of the banned Pokemon in the form of Mega Scizor. While this didn't affect the outcome of this battle, it could have easily done so. Please make sure that your team is not using one of the banned Pokemon. If this comes up again, I will be giving the battle to opposing side. I'd rather avoid this situation entirely, so please be careful in the future.

LucarioOfLegends

Master Procraster
is a CAP Contributor
Alrighty, that wraps up the first round! cbrevan and MiyoKa did not do their battles before the deadline, so it was settled by coinflip. cbrevan, you have won the coinflip and are moving on.

upload_2017-5-19_15-0-20.png

Round Two!!

Chansey, Magearna, and Mega Pinsir have all been inserted into the Roulette, while Plasmanta, Krillowatt, and Mega Scizor are permanently removed. The Mega-Metagross ban has also now taken effect, so Mega Slowbro will be added to replace it. Here is our current roulette:

Tomohawk
Colossoil
Volkraken
Tapu Lele
Ferrothorn
Cyclohm
Landorus-T
Mollux
Aurumoth
Tapu Fini
Fidgit
Cawmodore
Tapu Koko
Necturna
Mega Crucibelle
Dugtrio
Celesteela
Kerfluffle
Pyroak
Stratagem
Syclant
Kitsunoh
Naviathan
Malaconda
Revenankh
Tapu Bulu
Chansey
Magearna
Mega Pinsir
Mega Slowbro

And for this round, the selected were Malaconda, Aurumoth, and Mollux. These Mons are banned for the round! To replace them, Garchomp, Ash Greninja, and Alolan Marowak will be added to the roulette next round.

Match Ups:
Kyubics vs Heaven Jay
Garbagery vs cbrevan
mxmts vs Animus Majulous
reachzero vs Jho
hoblaph vs Airwind

Byes
sparktrain

This round ends on May 26! Good luck!

Last edited:

LucarioOfLegends

Master Procraster
is a CAP Contributor
Nice job guys finishing up this round a day early!

Round 3!!!

Usage stats have been updated, but I have decided against changing the list because additions change quite a bit, the list changes quite a bit as well, and Pokemon who were on the top 30 of the old list are not on the new list, including previously eliminated mons Malaconda and Mega Scizor. Its would change the entirety of the Roulette too much, so I would rather avoid that circumstance in general.

With that out of the way, Garchomp, Ash-Greninja, and Alolan Marowak have been added to the roulette, while Aurumoth, Malaconda, and Mollux have been removed from it. Here is the new list.

Tomohawk
Colossoil
Volkraken
Tapu Lele
Ferrothorn
Cyclohm
Landorus-T
Tapu Fini
Fidgit
Cawmodore
Tapu Koko
Necturna
Mega Crucibelle
Dugtrio
Celesteela
Kerfluffle
Pyroak
Stratagem
Syclant
Kitsunoh
Naviathan
Revenankh
Tapu Bulu
Chansey
Magearna
Mega Pinsir
Mega Slowbro
Garchomp
Greninja-Ash
Marowak-Alola

Out of this list, those chosen this round were Necturna, Tapu Koko, and Cawmodore. These Mons have been banned for the round! To compensate, Heatran, Kartana, and Arghonaut will be added to the roulette next round!

Matchups:

cbrevan vs. Jho
Kyubics vs. hoblaph
sparktrain vs. mxmts

Round will end May 31! Good luck!

Last edited:

LucarioOfLegends

Master Procraster
is a CAP Contributor
Alrighty, that wraps up Round 3! And with that...

Finals!!!!

Heatran, Kartana, and Arghonaut have been added to the Roulette for this final round, and the previous three being Necturna, Tapu Koko, and Cawmodore are unbanned for usage in finals. Here is our final roulette!
Tomohawk
Colossoil
Volkraken
Tapu Lele
Ferrothorn
Cyclohm
Landorus-T
Tapu Fini
Fidgit
Mega Crucibelle
Dugtrio
Celesteela
Kerfluffle
Pyroak
Stratagem
Syclant
Kitsunoh
Naviathan
Revenankh
Tapu Bulu
Chansey
Magearna
Mega Pinsir
Mega Slowbro
Garchomp
Greninja-Ash
Marowak-Alola
Heatran
Kartana
Arghonaut

As for our last picks, they are Ash Greninja, Tapu Lele, and Naviathan! These mons are banned!

Match-Ups

For the final round, I've decided that it will be a round robin format, since having one person get a bye during these last fights seems a bit off, and all of you have done incredibly well during the tournament! So, here are the matchups!

cbrevan vs. Kyubics
Kyubics
vs. mxmts
mxmts
vs. cbrevan

I'm not giving a super strict deadline here, but I would like all of these matches done by June 5th! May the best mon win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)