Cant select my moves in battle.

Heaps annoying, when I enter the battle the screen has all my moves puched over to the side of the screen where I cannot select any of them. Any idea whats going on? Same thing with trying to switch out. I just cant select anything in a battle.

Help! I have a mac/use OS X and when I start a battle the battle window stretches and I can't see my moves! What should I do!?!

This is a bug with Java 1.5 for OS X. Open your java preferences and in the Java Applications list in the General tab, make sure that Java 1.5 is not at the top of the list. Java 1.6 is the best choice, but 1.4 also works if you don't have 1.6.

Hey, thanks um yeah i figured that out. but i dont have java 6. and when i downloaded it, it still doesnt appear on that screen as in the picture you sent me. What an annoying glitch.

Any idea how I download java se6 for mac. I have a mac os x 10.5.8

Ok so here is my problem now. When j5 is at the top, all my moves are stretched to the side. When I select 1.4 it just doesnt let me open shoddy battle at all.
Dont have java 6. cant seem to download it anywhere, or when i do it doesnt appear anywhere in the java app screen...

What the hell has happened I used to be able to play shoddy battle on this same computer.

You download it from java.com. And thanks, my friend needed help with this, and it helped a bunch!

No. Ive tried everything to download java se 6 and it still wont appear in the java preferences. I cant download it anywhere it seems. I have a moc os 10.5.8. Any help would be nice but im pretty pissed that shoddy has this glitch, seriously cant get this java 6 on my mac.

@ITSU - That is no help at all.

@happyeskimo - It appears your computer is old, and cannot support 64 bit versions of java. You could install windows, or linux on it, or run it virtually. Play shoddy on there. Unfortunately, you cannot run 64 Bit java, on a 32 Bit OS.

Hey duck, thanks for responding. Ok so you reckon there is still a way to lay it. What do you mean run it virtually? how do I do that?

And when you say download windows or the other one, I dont quite follow what you mean.

im guessing you somehow use a emulator... but i don't use macs :D only windows and linux so... i don't know if you can or have the power to install the real system on your hardriv

@Happyeskimo - TrainerJon must know nothing about emulation, you can emulate it on your mac by using VMWare player, or workstation. Or maybe even paralells. You can install it on your HD if you have a windows disk, but dont' erase the mac partition. Google "Partitioning on a mac" to dual boot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)