BW Cup III - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
didn't really want to do this, but I am requesting activity win

me and my opponent (Lfrs) initially scheduled for Saturday (previous week) after Tour, but we didn't meet each other. We tried to play on Thursday but that didn't work, so we scheduled for Friday. I didn't have any further reply from Thursday, and my oppo activity on forums ended on Friday at 4 PM my time (GMT+2). Any information on scheduling can be found on his VM wall.

Since I have to play for both RoAPL and DPP Cup after tomorrows Smogon Tour, I dont wanna get any disadvantage caused by opponent missing schedule time, so I'm up to play this before Tour, then I will no longer be available and I will claim activity.

Mur

If you're not first you're last
in contact w/ new opponent, it'll be done either tonight or tomorrow most likely

Blazenix

浮気は犯罪行為
is an Artistis a Community Contributor
Hey, I've been busy with exams lately and missed the time me and my op scheduled. Can I get an extension for 10th if thats possible so I can get this done?

i play vs The Quasar

1-1

we go finish this tomorrow
I was waiting you on smogtour for more than 2 hours. We had scheduled the last match at the same time, so (as I wrote you) I was waiting you, not viceversa.
If Finchinator want to give us an extension is good for me. Otherwise, I'm letting him make the decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)