Breaching the Fortress - A Suspect Warstory

Indra

DACODBOSS
is a Past WCoP Champion
Haha love the damage poster thingy i have no idea whats its called .__. but i love it ^____^.
Great game lol thought it would just be some 4-0 but wow didnt expect this =)

Haha love the damage poster thingy i have no idea whats its called .__. but i love it ^____^.
Great game lol thought it would just be some 4-0 but wow didnt expect this =)
... It was a 4-0... >_>

Great warstory Legacy_Raider. Very entertaining.

Hey LR that was the best warstory I have ever read. Thanks for that. I loved the comments and the battle was long AND a 4-0 and it was still amazing. 5 stars and archive easily. Great job man!

That's definitely the best warstory I've read in a long while. I loved the format, and even though the score may not imply it, it was a very close and well-played game. Looking forward to any more of yours in the future ;).

I loved how you planned out your T-tar sweep so well, as well as those awesome observations of relatively subtle stuff.

^^^^ It's one of the best, but I think you should read Chou's Ash warstory. That is probably the best thing I've ever read.

Shit dude, excellent warstory, one of the most enjoyable I've ever read.

Warstories that go down to a single move are the best to read in my opinion.
The HP bars that you did added to the attractiveness as well.

Legacy Raider

sharpening his claws, slowly
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Lol you know something really sad? On the HP bars each pixel is 1% of HP. If you count, you'll find they're accurate.

Oh, I added a nice little pic at the bottom =).

LR.

Great formatting, great story, not much else to say, other than it deserves to be in the archive! Great job LR.

Great job! I rarely start reading a war story(I passed over yours many times), or finish it if I do. Yours was excellent.

Beautiful warstory. I didn't find it long at all, there was no substantial stall like you said, and the great predictions and concise commentary zoomed me through it in no time at all.

I managed to read through parts of it, and I'm impressed. I really don't have too much to say, sence I'ma sucky critque, but, awesome job, and prediction :)

This battle was amazing, and the warstory was even better.

Seriously, I'm speechless. I don't know what to say other than fantastic job. Don't be surprised if this gets archived.

panamaxis

how many seconds in eternity?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Machamp eats a Seismic Toss coming in and his Leftovers activate

Also, by the way, my Machamp, which, ironically, never attacked, was CBed.

Great Warstory Legacy Raider, I know that it's hard to keep track of everything when writing a warstory :). I especially liked the damage bar. It was great to see how you planned out the Tyranitar sweep, for most of the warstory I thought your opponent would've won, but with careful planning and prediction you pulled it off and I congratulate you for that.

Legacy Raider

sharpening his claws, slowly
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Thanks for the really encouraging comments everybody.

panamaxis said:
Machamp eats a Seismic Toss coming in and his Leftovers activate

Also, by the way, my Machamp, which, ironically, never attacked, was CBed.

Great Warstory Legacy Raider, I know that it's hard to keep track of everything when writing a warstory :). I especially liked the damage bar. It was great to see how you planned out the Tyranitar sweep, for most of the warstory I thought your opponent would've won, but with careful planning and prediction you pulled it off and I congratulate you for that.
Thanks for the compliments panamaxis. I really didn't think I was going to win either, and I wouldn't have if I had kept on playing the way I had. That one free turn gained by letting Latias die really did let me come back though.

Anyway, it was Sitzmark's Machamp that was CBed. I was running a Bulk Up Machamp with Leftovers =).

darknessmalice said:
Despite a 4-0 win, it was an amazing warstory. Where can I get those damage meters LR? They look awesome.
Thanks man. Haha the damage meters I made on MS Paint, and the pokemon face art on the meters I copied from pokemon GTS.net to my computer.

Thanks everyone.

LR.

panamaxis

how many seconds in eternity?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
My mistake with the Machamp mix-up. That is absoultely god-damn fantastic that you made those damage meters yourself! I can really appreciate the amount of effort you put into this warstory.

Everything about this warstory was amazing, the format, comments, match. I'd say it was easily one of the best warstorys I have ever read. Loved the scoreboard thing too, made it incredibly easy to keep up. The effort put into this is impeccable.

Rated 5 stars.

I liked the formatting, but the real stand-out for me was the amazing battle and the great comments. The best warstory I've read in ages.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)