Brandi's PokeArts :3

Alright, I'll so something with an Empoleon in it next, thanks for the nice comments guys.
Can't wait for it!!! Also, I like that garchomp a lot man, what a really good job you do in paint! That grass starter also looks very nice, Moskit for the new version of Pokemon!

Here is a recent doodle, a Gijinka Eevee girl ^^; Might do Gijinka Eeveelutions later on...

Wow.....definately different from you usual cute Pokemons, which program do you use to make these awesome drawings? I mean, it must be really good in order to make such a good job (either that or you are really patient)

I love your style, Brandi. The cuteness is overwhelming. @_@ It blows my mind that you can pull this off with MS Paint...freaking unreal.

I want to hug that Garchomp. =3

You know what I'd love to see? If you get a chance, could you draw for me a Buizel? Just beasue that's my latest breeding project, ergo my latest obsession. A cute Pokemon made even cuter in your style would be great. ^,^

I've been planning on drawing a Buizel for a while, he is a pretty adorable pokemon. I've never actually used one in game though, maybe because I think its evolution has an obnoxious cry.

I've been planning on drawing a Buizel for a while, he is a pretty adorable pokemon. I've never actually used one in game though, maybe because I think its evolution has an obnoxious cry.
I can't wait to see that, then. Heehee.

Yeah, Floatzel sounds obnoxious. But that's what turning the sound down and cranking up an mp3 is for. ;D

This is very interesting. As I pixel artist, I am well-used to working in Paint, but drawings done in Paint have a completely different style from sprites and pixel arts, and for that I am quite impressed in your pieces. I love the drawing style; also there's something about the way you draw their legs that is both cute and just overall appealing (most noticeable in the Lucario, Garchomp, and Teddiursa.)

Also got quite a lol from "everything I touch dies."

Also, one thing, after looking at the Teddiursa lineart...do you just go back and smooth out all your lines down to one pixel, or...?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)