box cutter

Ssensenh

deerfish
is an Artist Alumnus
lEMME JUST SAY THAT WOW YOUR LAST POST 11/10-
HHHHH YES I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS DAY THE DAY I CAN HOPEFULLY ENTICE SPARK-SNEPI WITH A REQ HOIHOIHOI
but none of my chars except for vycia have good refs i cri //smh

it's the tan cat. I forgot the triangle under his eye in the piece where the green glowstick dorito cat is dragging him somewhere in the dark, but other than that follow the drawings and it'll be gucci. lemme just point out his spookily long right fang and the lack of a triangle under his right eye :^D

she also has a birbform with cat ears bc we decided to blow her op levels out of the roof-

this is a comic attempt about featherbutt:

drawn by bishi-bishi @
dA and rand respectively<3
I'm drawing a Cy rn here is a wip 000:

cy is a guy :^D
I ACTUALLY HAVE CRINGEY REF FOR THESE TWO HOIHOIHHOI they're sisters

AND I HAVE A CRINGEY COMIC ABOUT THEIR FAMILY DYNAMIC

and pixel attempts :^D

second image is collab where the_trickertree @
twitter did lineart and i colored. first drawing is her main "outfit"? :^D

IM GLAD THIS IS HERE BECAUSE WE CAN'T FIND ANY OF HER OTHER REFERENCES
I have some sketches of her uhh let me find,,, (*you hear a loud cringing sound in the distance) jk nvm
well that's all the chars of mine that have halfway decent references </3
but anyways if you feel like drawing any of them hhhh YES SPARKL3Y STYLE BEST STYLE-//shot
yeah just draw them however you want if you're interested in any I don't really mind different outfits and stuff LET YOUR CREATIVE JUICES FLOW 0:
okay I'll stop being a cringe :^J <3

Pent

dumb broad
If you're interested in CAP, would you mind drawing one of Cyclohm, Mollux, or Kitsunoh? I would appreciate your take on one of them.
Sure yo, Ive been dying to draw Kitsunoh, love that ghost fox

lEMME JUST SAY THAT WOW YOUR LAST POST 11/10-
HHHHH YES I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS DAY THE DAY I CAN HOPEFULLY ENTICE SPARK-SNEPI WITH A REQ HOIHOIHOI
but none of my chars except for vycia have good refs i cri //smh

it's the tan cat. I forgot the triangle under his eye in the piece where the green glowstick dorito cat is dragging him somewhere in the dark, but other than that follow the drawings and it'll be gucci. lemme just point out his spookily long right fang and the lack of a triangle under his right eye :^D

she also has a birbform with cat ears bc we decided to blow her op levels out of the roof-

this is a comic attempt about featherbutt:

drawn by bishi-bishi @dA and rand respectively<3
I'm drawing a Cy rn here is a wip 000:

cy is a guy :^D
I ACTUALLY HAVE CRINGEY REF FOR THESE TWO HOIHOIHHOI they're sisters

AND I HAVE A CRINGEY COMIC ABOUT THEIR FAMILY DYNAMIC

and pixel attempts :^D

second image is collab where the_trickertree Twitter did lineart and i colored. first drawing is her main "outfit"? :^D

IM GLAD THIS IS HERE BECAUSE WE CAN'T FIND ANY OF HER OTHER REFERENCES
I have some sketches of her uhh let me find,,, (*you hear a loud cringing sound in the distance) jk nvm
well that's all the chars of mine that have halfway decent references </3
but anyways if you feel like drawing any of them hhhh YES SPARKL3Y STYLE BEST STYLE-//shot
yeah just draw them however you want if you're interested in any I don't really mind different outfits and stuff LET YOUR CREATIVE JUICES FLOW 0:
okay I'll stop being a cringe :^J <3
I can try I think I wanna do the second one idk
Your new profile picture made that post so much better.

Further motivated to read Homestuck just to understand everything.
It does doesnt it.

Read it gdi

Also guys I have about 5 requests from Tumblr so dont expect these soon unless I get super drawing motivated and just bust them out like a factory

Sparkul-Three Sparkl3y, that Kitsunoh is amazing. Loving the striped shading all around the spooky fox ghostie. Its masks seem to resemble skeletons, the more I look at it.

I don't even like Naruto, though.

AAAUGH YOUR HOMESTUCK PRE SCRATCH TROLLS ARE SO CUTE

But, in my honest opinion, your pictures are a bit large. Do you think you can put them in hide tags?

8-BIT Luster

Completely Unviable
AHHHHHHH
As someone who only about a month ago started and finished homestuck (most grueling 9 days) I love it all! You're getting really damn good at this stuff wowie. Although eridan is bad and you should feel bad you are forgiven for that lovely art dump

Do you prefer the beforan trolls to the alternian ones or what tho

Pent

dumb broad
AHHHHHHH
As someone who only about a month ago started and finished homestuck (most grueling 9 days) I love it all! You're getting really damn good at this stuff wowie. Although eridan is bad and you should feel bad you are forgiven for that lovely art dump

Do you prefer the beforan trolls to the alternian ones or what tho
KFBSJBSWK PROBABLY ALTERNIAN

Pent

dumb broad
Im literally only putting this in a hide tag since it could be considered to be nsfw (it doesnt show any genitals its just sorta sexualized)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)