Non-official BH7 Suspect #1: CFZ - Voting

Status
Not open for further replies.

E4 Flint

-inactive in BH due corrupt leader-
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
BH7 Suspect #1 - CFZ (Voting)

This is the official thread containing all the votes for the first BH Gen 7 Suspect on Crystal-Free Z-Moves, as seen from here
If you do not see yourself and believe it's an error from me let me know. Note that if you did not provide proof of ownership of your alt, you won't be counted, which I made pretty clear in this thread a few times.

Voting Specifics:
  • Procedure:
    1. Go here, and click on "Post new thread" on the right hand side
    2. Title your thread "BH7 Suspect 1 CFZ" or anything similar
    3. In the body of your post, put your vote. You may vote BAN or DO NOT BAN
    4. Hit "Create thread"
  • The voting begins now and will end on January 15.
  • A decision will be made when there is a majority of 60%. We have 98 voters, so that should be 59 votes either way.
Thanks for participating.

Last edited:
Ban

Ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban!

BAN!

drampa's grandpa

cannonball
is a Community Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
The Ruins of Alpha votes BAN

You don't really need to read below if reasoning isn't important here...

Um well I don't think it really matters because nobody can see this except Flint (hi Flint) but it's because of the absurb power they give any sweeper, allowing them to break down the mons that should wall them. They require far too little synergy with mons to be effective, and have centralized the to the point where every (decent) team has at least one dedicated counter and sometimes more, except for Deo-A spam which relies on spamming them itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)