BH Suspect Voting Thread - Protean

How was your Protean Suspect Process Experience?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

E4 Flint

-inactive in BH due corrupt leader-
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hello!

This is the Balanced Hackmons Suspect Voting Thread for Protean. Your name must be in the list of eligible voters below to be able to vote. (To see the discussion about Protean, click here.)

The voting practice shall be simple; you will put only your decision in a hide tag labeled as "vote" as one of the following three options. The text formatting may be as you wish.
Ban
Abstain
NoBan
Example:
Code:
[Hide=vote]Abstain[/hide]
*Posts that do not follow this format will not be considered*

Voting period shall last until Sunday, May 22, 11:59 CST USA. Posts created or edited after this time will be disqualified from counting.

Posting here for any purpose other than voting will result in infraction. Posting here and not being in the list of eligible voters will also result in infraction. Posting anything else besides your vote will result in a no show.

A decision to ban Protean will be made when there is at least a 56% majority. There are 34 eligible voters. Not posting here in time will count as an abstain.
As determined from the Voter Identification Thread, the list of eligible voters are as follows (sorted on posting order):
E4 Flint
morogrim
motherlove
sin(pi)
gravelerock
Funbot28
tysequaine
Heisenerg
highlighter
HeadsILoseTailsYouWin
Kingslayer2779
Ztest
GmU pokeboss9
Lcass4919
LaxLapras
Super Blooper
Quantum Tesseract
dramlamb
bp scrub
MAMP
apateonas
Betathunder
asdfCookie
I_Suck_At_Pokermon
The Guy Who Has Many Alts
dragonite drake
dreagon knight
Ransei
InfernapeTropius11
nyan kat
TTer
TheCommadore
CallMeLefty
AWailOfATail

✓ marks who has voted.

Note: For this suspect, I have also discounted alts that were created before my posted dates, upto a day in advance only. Please follow the instructions for the time-frames that alts must be created from here on.

Thanks!

Tagging The Immortal, Eevee General to help moderate the thread
There is an optional poll for feedback of the suspect process. You may PM me for any further suggestions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)