Bellsparce's Beautifully Splendid & Superb Painstakingly Perfect Pixel Art, and More!

Why hello there, people of Smogon. I was wandering across the many, many internets on this here... internet, when I had a thought - an idea even.

My thought was something like this:
"Pictures good. Forums good. Smogon good. Combo!"
I went through with my idea, as I hope you can see, and posted my art onto these here forums. Enjoy!

MS Paint

Facebook's "Graffiti" App

Hand Drawn Pictures soon to come (Sharpie, Crayon, Pencil, Pen, etc).

More art

I nearly had forgotten an entire category of my own art:

3D Art

You may recognise this version of Golbat from early gameboy games.

I guess you are a yugioh fan. The Blue Eyes toon dragon looks really good btw.

Also do you take requests?
I'm certainly open to suggestions, though my current computer set up makes 3D art harder than 2D art. (Video driver troubles).

sweet 3-D models! what program is that?
I use Second Life, and they're primitive building system, which is probably the worst way to make 3D models around. (Yes, it actually uses the word "primitive in it).

I want to see you do more works like Dunsparce. The other pokemon models were rather poor either because your over simplification of things resulted in poor shapes and details, or because the anatomy was really really odd. I know it may be a stylistic choice but I would work on the pokemon models not named Dunsparce, you need to work on which proportions to exaggerate with which, on Registeel his big head looks really odd with his base being just as wide as it. Imo, it would have looked nicer if the base was skinnier. Mow-Rotom's smile is looking a little off as well, maybe make it wider? Everything else looks good though, I really like the Yugi-oh ones.

I want to see you do more works like Dunsparce. The other pokemon models were rather poor either because your over simplification of things resulted in poor shapes and details, or because the anatomy was really really odd. I know it may be a stylistic choice but I would work on the pokemon models not named Dunsparce, you need to work on which proportions to exaggerate with which, on Registeel his big head looks really odd with his base being just as wide as it. Imo, it would have looked nicer if the base was skinnier. Mow-Rotom's smile is looking a little off as well, maybe make it wider? Everything else looks good though, I really like the Yugi-oh ones.
The reasoning for some of the proportions being off on the 3D Models, (other than some lack of talent on my part - which is a factor), is they have a second feature - you can walk around as them and wear them as avatars on the game I make them on. So to fit them onto the very limited human bodies, I have to alter with the proportions a bit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)