Beastly Pokémon Born Into A Life Of Luxury

Status
Not open for further replies.
moon ball shinx, heavy ball khag and friend ball caterpie. and what types of pokemon would you be looking for in return, for example any pokemon with perfect 5 iv spread good?

Last edited:
Didn't really see anything that stood out to me.

I am interested in the Mew but I doubt you'll trade for a 2 spitbacks.

?
I already traded for a friend ball cubone. But I am a bit desperated for a Overcoat female shelmet in Luxury ball. Do you happen to have a spitback or IVed version available? If so, could you check my shop again? I cant clone right now, so mew is not available at the moment and I really need the shelmet for a tournament. Thank you in advance..

I already traded for a friend ball cubone. But I am a bit desperated for a Overcoat female shelmet in Luxury ball. Do you happen to have a spitback or IVed version available? If so, could you check my shop again? I cant clone right now, so mew is not available at the moment and I really need the shelmet for a tournament. Thank you in advance..
I don't think I have one lying around.

moon ball shinx, heavy ball khag and friend ball caterpie. and what types of pokemon would you be looking for in return, for example any pokemon with perfect 5 iv spread good?
Probably just Bank Balls. But not everything interests me at the moment
Hi LeopardTalon,
I'm interested in a Heavy Ball Geodude spitback. Would you trade it for one of these?
I can do it for the Lure Ball Ralts. I can get you the spitback once I get eggs to TSV hatch a Pinsir. Unless you want to clone my female. She's EV trained and all that good stuff.

I can do it for the Lure Ball Ralts. I can get you the spitback once I get eggs to TSV hatch a Pinsir. Unless you want to clone my female. She's EV trained and all that good stuff.
Sure, I'll have the Ralts ready in a few minutes.
I would prefer an uncloned Geodude for the simple reason that I can't clone right now, but no rush. Let me know when you are ready to trade.

Sure, I'll have the Ralts ready in a few minutes.
I would prefer an uncloned Geodude for the simple reason that I can't clone right now, but no rush. Let me know when you are ready to trade.
I'm working on your Geodude right now. It shouldn't take me that long to get the female.
EDIT: I have it ready now.
i can give a dream ball 6iv feebas, heavy ball rhyhorn and moon ball larv. would that be good?
Not really interested in those.

Last edited:
Maybe I just imagined it but I could have sworn that you had every Pokemon available with its HA in a luxury ball . Have you just not had time to update your thread or did I imagine this? :o

Hey, what's up. Could you CMT for a Heavy Ball Growlithe? :)
Didn't really see anything I needed.
Maybe I just imagined it but I could have sworn that you had every Pokemon available with its HA in a luxury ball . Have you just not had time to update your thread or did I imagine this? :o
I do have every Pokemon available with its HA in a Luxury Ball. I'm just listing the ones that I have bred with perfect spreads. All others are still just parents waiting to be bred.

Didn't really see anything I needed.

I do have every Pokemon available with its HA in a Luxury Ball. I'm just listing the ones that I have bred with perfect spreads. All others are still just parents waiting to be bred.
Ah, I see. Would I be able to get a Snorlax from you?

If you don't need anything I would be happy to add the egg moves and IVs and return a parent to you.

Hey, I'm interested in female spit backs of your dream ball Caterpie, dream ball Druddigon and dream ball Stunfisk (all with Hidden abilities please). Are you interested in a fast ball Bellsprout, fast ball Chinchou, and fast ball Koffing?

Last edited:
Oh snap. Didn't realize people posted in my thread. I'm really sorry guys. I was busy preparing for university and going to my classes these past 2 weeks.
Ah, I see. Would I be able to get a Snorlax from you?

If you don't need anything I would be happy to add the egg moves and IVs and return a parent to you.
Im deciding if that would be okay. I would want certain egg moves bred onto the Snorlax though.
Hey, I'm interested in female spit backs of your dream ball Caterpie, dream ball Druddigon and dream ball Stunfisk (all with Hidden abilities please). Are you interested in a fast ball Bellsprout, fast ball Chinchou, and fast ball Koffing?
Don't know if you've already been helped. At most I'd probably be interested in the Fast Chinchou.
Are you looking for any legends?
A bit. Not sure if you still need anything from me.
Hi, I saw that you have a dream ball burmy. By any chance does it have its ha and female?
Yes. But I'm pretty sure by this time you've been helped.

If you guys still need anything, please reply.

Oh snap. Didn't realize people posted in my thread. I'm really sorry guys. I was busy preparing for university and going to my classes these past 2 weeks.

Don't know if you've already been helped. At most I'd probably be interested in the Fast Chinchou.

If you guys still need anything, please reply.
May I have a female spitback of DBHA druddigon for the fast chinchou then please?

Intrested in the HA torchic and the swinub don't have a trade thread so will post some of the relevant mons I have

Rotom
Kangaskhan
Mareep
Schyter
Pinsir
Rhydon
Shellos
Skarmory
Numel
Feebas
Eevee
Tirtouga
Anorith

Forgetting a ton of stuff but if ure not intrested in anything of this ill edit it,
all are 5IVS and have positive natures of course, some have egg moves and matching balls but not all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)