Battling 101 Classroom Clash - Week 2 [see post #69]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for johning so hard, but I was going home from college, the distance being around 2900km, A 60 hour long journey. I still want to complete my game. So, requesting an extension please.

My opp and I agreed to play the in last Friday, but he did not show up on the day, well I wrote another message on your wall, waiting for a response.

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Deadline to complete all matches is Saturday night. We're being lenient with extensions this week again because of the initial delay due to concerns with the assigned cores. Cores will be scrapped starting next week because the time it would take to gather competent players to establish 4-5 acceptable cores is not worth it if it's going to slow the tour down again. Regardless of whether or not cores are assigned students will still be taught a lot about various metagames, some which they might not have even played prior to this tournament, which is good enough from a learning perspective.

Hopefully there will be no more delays from next week on and matches will be done quickly and in time. Please post here if you're having issues scheduling with your opponent.

I'm like super busy atm (like way more than when I first signed up), so I have very limited time to do this any more. With this said, I'm requesting to be subbed out, as it's not fair to my teammates to have a barely active member on their team. Good luck and have fun to everyone else in the tour!

Fake Melo

Banned deucer.
I left my opponent a VM last Saturday trying to schedule a time to battle, I've yet to gain a response.

I never seen my opponent on PS!, I want to be sub if possible our gmt are too distant (9 hours of difference it's pretty hard to met for we).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)