BSS Teambuilding & Help Thread (SuMo Edition Reloaded 2.0)

Hey guys, it's been a while since I last wrote here. Today I'm looking for some advice on some Pokemons I'd like to play in Battle Spot Singles ladder (on cartridge).

So here are the Pokemons I want to use:

Swampert @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
Nature: Relaxed
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Def / 16 SpD
-Stealth Rock
-Earthquake
-Scald
-Roar

Blaziken @ Firium Z
Ability: Speed Boost
Nature: Adamant
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
-Flare Blitz
-Superpower
-Swords Dance
-Protect

Having seen how much SR was used on ladder (both from Swampert and Garchomp) and how my previous team was destroyed by it (Sash users, flyers, etc), I really wanted to abuse it too.
So Swampert was my first pick here, and he acts as a SR-setter Lead and eventually it can stop setups with Roar, or fish for burns with Scald. Other than that, he's my physical wall.

Reading on the net (and smogon dex), I thought Blaziken could be a good choice as an attacker here, thanks to Protect+Speed Boost and Swords Dance. Thanks to SR damage, Blaziken can sweep easily in the lategame. Other than that, his Mega Stone will be available after the next Online Competition, so I would like to find a team where M-Blaziken can fit well.
I gave him Firium Z as a strong attack to kill bulkier Pokemons, but with this EV spread it can't tank hits well enough. I saw somewhere an EV Spread with some def/spdef investment (and lesser speed), but can't find it anywhere.

I would like to keep that core, and build on it. At first I tried with M-Venusaur (to complete Water-Grass-Fire core), Aegislash+Hydreigon and Tapu Koko, but it didn't end up well: M-Venusaur is another Physical wall (as Swampert), while Aegi+Hydreigon were pretty okay in the matches I played them. Aegislash had a WP while Hydreigon LO. Tapu Koko was used as a sort of terrain control, but it looks like the Tapus aren't played in BSS as much as in other formats, so I think it's not necessary.

Any ideas on which pokemons could fit here well? I thought of M-Salamence and Aegislash for now, the first as another physical attacker (and mega), and the second one as a special attacker or wall (WP+ShadowBall/SacredSword/ShadowSneak set or SubToxic+Leftovers set, changing Swampert's item obviously).
welcome back Legolax

I'd start adding Yawn over Earthquake on Swampert, since the Stealth Rock + Yawn combo is pretty strong in this tier.

With that trick, and Blaziken hitting threats such as Mawile and Porygon2, Mega Salamence should be a pretty good partner, like you even wrote in your post.

@ Salamencite
Ability: Aerilate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature / Adamant / Naive
- Double-Edge
- Earthquake
- Roost / Draco Meteor
- Dragon Dance / Fire Blast

Standard MMence. Those special moves should be used with a Naive nature.
With rocks support i'd rather use Blaziken as a mixed attacker, to hit those opposing dragons and help Salamence even futher.

@ Life Orb
EVs: 76 Atk / 244 SpA / 188 Spe
Naive Nature
- Overheat
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Superpower
- Protect

EVs are to outspeed base 130, and speed cripple those who reach 201 speed for the same purpose, reaching a 202 Speed stat. With Life Orb Overheat OHKOes Aegislash, whereas Superpower will take out even a max HP Kangaskhan and has a decent chance to 2HKO Porygon2 even considering the Attack drop. Hidden Power Ice is for opposing Mega Salamence, Dragonite (Stealth rock breaks Multiscale) , Garchomp, Landorus and so on, OHKOing all of them after the Stealth Rock damage (barring Specially defensive Mega Salamence (6.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock), and Assault Vest Landorus).

As you have already written, Aegislash fits pretty well in this team. Even Ferrothorn could be a pretty good partner for Mega Salamence, Blaziken and Swampert.

@ Ghostium Z
Ability: Stance Change
Level: 50
EVs: 220 HP / 252 SpA / 36 Spe
Modest Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Shadow Sneak
- Flash Cannon
- King's Shield

or
Aegislash @ Weakness Policy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Shadow Ball
- Shadow Sneak
- Flash Cannon
- King's Shield

@ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 196 Def / 60 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Gyro Ball
- Leech Seed / Thunder Wave
- Power Whip / Bullet Seed
- Protect / Knock Off / Stealth Rock

And for the last slot i'd add something that can hit bulky water faster and harder than Ferrothorn (if you are going to use it over Aegislash). Like maybe Thundurus or even Zapdos.

edit: that wasn't the last slot, but the 5th one lol. Well... I hope i helped you anyway

Last edited:
Thanks for replying and for the suggestions!

So let's get to business:

1) On Swampert: is there a big difference between Yawn and Roar? I mean, both force switch-outs (Yawn gives us a free turn, while Roar doesn't) and Roar gives an easy out to TR setting pokemons. Yawn on the other hand can help like Roar against every other setup move. So is it necessary to run both moves or can Roar be replaced with something else? What am I missing on that?

2) On Salamence: I just checked some damage calcs and Draco Meteor oneshots opposing Garchomps and Salamences. Is it worth running a bit of SpA investment to further the damage output of Draco Meteor? I see that move just as a 1-time-hit in a full match, unless I manage to switch in/out Salamence more than once.

3) On Aegislash: Is the 36 Spe for opposing Aegislashes and some other pokemons I am not aware of?

4) On Thundurus: I'll try to get one asap. What about this set?
Thundurus-T @ Sitrus Berry / Electrium Z
Ability: Volt Absorb
Timid Nature
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
- Nasty Plot
- Thunderbolt
- Grass Knot
- Focus Blast

As you said, I need a strong-hitting pokemon for bulky water types, and I chose Thundurus over Zapdos, as it's another switch in against electric attacks (which shouldn't matter a lot to this configuration anyway). Grass Knot is used for some Ground types that are immune to TBolts, and Focus Blast helps against Normal and Rock types. I think I could go for HP Ice here too, but I think it could be a bit of an overkill against Dragon types, given Blaziken's HP Ice and Salamence's Draco.

As a sixth member, I think a special wall could be what the team is missing. I'm looking at P2: while not being able to dish out loads of damage, I think it can help the team with Toxic and Discharge, crippling the opposing pokemons or forcing other switch outs.
So something like that:
Porygon2 @ Eviolite
Bold Nature
EVs: 244 HP / 76 Def / 188 SpD
- Discharge
- Toxic
- Recover
- Ice Beam / Shadow Ball

Probably I like Ice Beam a bit more (because of freeze). So yeah, nothing much else to say about this, could it be viable?

So the team looks like this now: Blaziken (Life Orb), Swampert (Leftovers), M-Salamence, Aegislash (Ghostium-Z), Thundurus (Sitrus Berry / Electrium Z), Porygon2 (Eviolite).

I'll try for now like that (waiting to get a response on my further questsions), thanks a lot for the help! :)

Definitely not the best player out there but I think It's worth mentioning that unlike Roar, Yawn does not inherently force its target to switch out and there are many ways around it. Substitute, Misty Terrain and the most prevalent Electric Terrain, or even a rogue Lum Berry, all render Yawn useless so you gotta pick the time to use it very carefully or you'll just end up wasting a turn, and, as you probably know, in this format wasting a turn might just mean losing the battle.

Legolax

Definitely not the best player out there but I think It's worth mentioning that unlike Roar, Yawn does not inherently force its target to switch out and there are many ways around it. Substitute, Misty Terrain and the most prevalent Electric Terrain, or even a rogue Lum Berry, all render Yawn useless so you gotta pick the time to use it very carefully or you'll just end up wasting a turn, and, as you probably know, in this format wasting a turn might just mean losing the battle.

Legolax
I agree with you, that's why Swampert and Hippowdon are so good in that specific role, because they both have Strealth Rock, Yawn and especially a phazing move such as Roar or Whirlwind. Then it's up to you to decide the best tool to use, but have them all it's what make them solid

Welcome dude :] Let's see

A standard partner for Lucario is Dragonite, and with those two Hippowdon completes that well known core. This because Lucario and Dnite covers each other weakness pretty well, while Hippowdon would help both with Rocks support and Yawn support, aiming for setup opportunities. With Hippowdon as your supporter and Ground-type and Greninja being able to clean most of its check you could add a secondary core with Mega Charizard Y. As for the last slot, i'd add sometimes like a Fairy-type or maybe a Chlorophyl Venusaur with a Poisonium Z.

I'll give you some samples for my suggestions:

@ Lum Berry / Dragonium Z
Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 68 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def / 4 SpD / 180 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Thunder Punch / Extremespeed / Fire Punch / Filler attack

This set outspeeds base 130 after a DD.

@ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 52 Def / 204 SpD
Careful Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Yawn
- Whirlwind / Rock Tomb

standard SpDef Hippo. You can also use a Defensive one with Rocky Helmet and Ice Fang in the last slot as an option.
@ Charizardite Y
Ability: Drought
EVs: 244 SpA / 12 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast / Flamethrower / Overheat
- Solar Beam
- Hidden Power [Ice] / Focus Blast
- Focus Blast / Flame Charge

standard CharY.

Venusaur @ Poisonium Z / Choice Specs / Life Orb (if removing it from Greninja)
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 12 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 236 Spe
Modest Nature
- Solar Beam
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Fire] / Hidden Power [Ground]
- Earthquake / Growth / Substitute / Leech Seed

A couple of minor things: i'd add Sword Dance on Lucario, over Iron Tail or Nasty Plot making it full SpA oriented. Also raise Greninja's atk to 20 to ensure the 2hko on max defense Tapu Fini with Gunk Shot (lower the SpA to 236) and change its nature to Naive.
Hi again, I've tried this setup and I don't feel comfortable with it... I feel a bit "slow" (maybe I was matched with a lot of Pheromosa and that stuff :P) and lack of Electric / Ghost attacks. ¿Any tips? I liked the idea of going double Mega, but CharY+Venu... :S

Hi again, I've tried this setup and I don't feel comfortable with it... I feel a bit "slow" (maybe I was matched with a lot of Pheromosa and that stuff :P) and lack of Electric / Ghost attacks. ¿Any tips? I liked the idea of going double Mega, but CharY+Venu... :S
I see, well with Hippowdon and Greninja in the team, Mega Lucario and Mega Charizard Y are both great. Nevermind! Let's try something else. Maybe you can use Mega Charizard X over Mega Charizard Y, and add something else over Venusaur, like Thundurus or Rotom-W or also Serperior.

Hi guys, I'm completely new to competitive Pokemon and I want to give Battle Spot Singles (cartridge) a go. I posted a similar post on Reddit but I thought it wouldn't hurt to get some more opinions.

I found this team (from the Singles Sample Teams thread) which I'd really like to try:

Mimikyu @ Fairium Z
Ability: Disguise
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Shadow Claw
- Shadow Sneak
- Swords Dance

Charizard-Mega-X @ Charizardite X
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 4 Def / 124 SpD / 124 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Claw
- Dragon Dance
- Roost

Zapdos @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Volt Switch
- Heat Wave
- Roost
- Toxic

Celesteela @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Beast Boost
Relaxed Nature
- Heavy Slam
- Flamethrower
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Leech Seed

Garchomp @ Focus Sash
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Rock Tomb
- Stealth Rock

Gengar-Mega @ Gengarite
Ability: Shadow Tag
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Perish Song
- Protect
- Disable
- Destiny Bond
I have a few questions about the team, which I hope you guys can help answer:
  • Is this a good team for a complete beginner to use?
  • From what I've learnt, Garchomp/Celesteela/Mimikyu forms a pretty solid, well-rounded Dragon/Steel/Fairy core. So in that case, when would I need to use the other Pokemon? Like in what situation would I choose Mega Charizard X over Garchomp? Similarly, when would I need Zapdos? And how about the Perish Song/Destiny Bond Gengar (I'm most confused about this one)?
  • Any suggestions for alternatives for any of the Pokemon on this team? I'd like to be able to play around with the team a bit and enjoy some variety while I learn more about competitive battling. I'd especially be interested in using one of the Tapu Pokemon or maybe even an Alolan-form Pokemon (e.g. A-Ninetales).
Sorry for asking a lot of questions but any advice is very much appreciated!

Last edited:
Hey there!

I think most of the pokemons on the team are easy to use. The hardest probably are Gengar and Charizard, as the former should be used as a "counter" to some pokemons you can't normally kill, and the latter needs you to know when to setup, when to roost, and when to attack.

From my experience, when I play with a Dragon-Steel-Fairy core, I tend to bring 2 pokemons of that core and another one that can neuter specific pokemons of opponent's team.
If the opponent plays more than one water pokemon (or steel type that doesn't care about Charizard), Zapdos is an autoinclude. Same goes if the opponent has many flyers, eventual Sash users or electric types, Garchomp with SR is a good option to lead with (expecially with Sash).

Specifically on this team, I think Gengar can be a really good option to lead with against teams that don't have counters to it: being able to Mega-Evolve, Perish Song and then Protect/Disable (disable is pretty effective if M-Gengar outspeeds the enemy) for 2 turns and swap out on the last turn gives you a free-kill, and used afterwards with destiny bond (or perish song+protect/disable again) can net you another kill, giving you a tremendous advantage.

I'd suggest you to play the team first and then see if it fits your playstyle well, and eventually make changes afterwards.
Personally I like Discharge on Zapdos to fish for Paralysis, but having both Toxic and Discharge on the same set could lead to not being able to Toxic some pokemons on the switch against Discharge and such. And Volt Switch is used to gain momentum with your many resist-to-attack pokemons (like Garchomp, Celesteela or Mimikyu).
If you plan on using A-Ninetales, I think it could be good to give the team a more offensive approach: thanks to Aurora Veil, you take less damage, so you could go with more aggressive-setted Pokemons, like Thundurus or Tapu Koko instead of Zapdos.

I hope I helped! :)

I'd like to hear people's thoughts on this singles battlespot team for gen 7. It's been working out fine thus far but i wonder if i could improve anywhere.

Muk-Alola @ Assault Vest

Ability: Poison Touch

EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD

Adamant Nature

- Knock Off
- Pursuit
- Poison Jab
- Shadow Sneak

I was thinking maybe i could try a brave nature and use fire blast instead of pursuit if Ferrothorn becomes too much of an issue.

---

Salamence @ Salamencite

Ability: Intimidate

EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 Hp

Adamant Nature

- Double-Edge
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Dragon Dance

Sweeping beast and it covers Muk's and Toxapex's weakness to ground type moves.

---

Rotom-Wash @ Sitrus Berry

Ability: Levitate

EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpD / 4 SpA

Calm Nature

- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Thunderbolt

I wonder if a modest set would be better, my team is already plenty tanky as it is.

---

Toxapex @ Black Sludge

Ability: Regenerator

EVs: 252 HP / 232 Def / 24 SpD

Bold Nature

- Scald
- Recover
- Toxic
- Haze

Thorn between toxic and toxic spikes since battlespot is just 3v3

---

Kartana @ Focus Sash

Ability: Beast Boost

EVs: 252 Atk / 4 HP / 252 Spe

Jolly Nature

- Swords Dance
- Leaf Blade
- Smart Strike
- Sacred Sword

Focus Sash as an insurance against batton pass shenanigans

---

Tapu Lele @ Choice Scarf

Ability: Psychic Surge

EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe

Modest Nature

- Psychic
- Moonblast
- Focus Blast
- Shadow Ball

All around good pokemon, couldn't get it with hidden power fire though so i replaced it with shadow ball

---

The idea here is that they try to cover each other's weaknesses and the 3 tanks make it so i can swap more easily. The tanks are there to soften the enemy team so my sweepers can do their thing.

I'm missing fire but my team is already plenty strong against grass and ice, steel might be an issue though

ethan06

⋖(☼┆☼)⋗
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
@above

You've mentioned that Ferrothorn is a big issue for your team, and I agree - it can more or less wall all six of your mons to death, only really fearing boosted Double-Edge, Lele Focus Blast and maybe a burn from Rotom. I feel like Toxapex doesn't achieve much for your team besides sitting there and stalling turns non-productively - it's overall too passive a mon for 3v3 even generally speaking. It also overlaps in roles and defensive type coverage with Muk and Rotom to the point where it feels completely redundant. I'd suggest swapping it out for something that a) has a better matchup vs Ferrothorn and b) helps you out more vs. Mold Breaker Excadrill, which currently flat out beats four members of your team including Toxapex and can take significant chunks out of Kartana and Salamence. Pokémon that can achieve this to an extent include Blaziken, both Mega Charizards, physically defensive Zapdos, Celesteela, Conkeldurr, Mega Lucario, and probably a host of other Fighting-/Fire-/Steel-/Flying types that I can't think of right now. As long as they can heavily damage Ferrothorn and aren't 100% merked by Earthquake then you're golden.

One last small thing: swap Dragon Claw out on Salamence for something else. Dragon coverage doesn't bring much to the table for Mega Salamence as Flying and Ground are fantastic for neutral coverage, and Double-Edge hits so stupidly hard that neutral coverage is enough most of the time. Replace it with Fire Blast for Celesteela and Skarmory, Roost for longevity, Substitute for status protection or Facade for the option of sweeping even if you've been statused. That's all for now, good luck!

@above

You've mentioned that Ferrothorn is a big issue for your team, and I agree - it can more or less wall all six of your mons to death, only really fearing boosted Double-Edge, Lele Focus Blast and maybe a burn from Rotom. I feel like Toxapex doesn't achieve much for your team besides sitting there and stalling turns non-productively - it's overall too passive a mon for 3v3 even generally speaking. It also overlaps in roles and defensive type coverage with Muk and Rotom to the point where it feels completely redundant. I'd suggest swapping it out for something that a) has a better matchup vs Ferrothorn and b) helps you out more vs. Mold Breaker Excadrill, which currently flat out beats four members of your team including Toxapex and can take significant chunks out of Kartana and Salamence. Pokémon that can achieve this to an extent include Blaziken, both Mega Charizards, physically defensive Zapdos, Celesteela, Conkeldurr, Mega Lucario, and probably a host of other Fighting-/Fire-/Steel-/Flying types that I can't think of right now. As long as they can heavily damage Ferrothorn and aren't 100% merked by Earthquake then you're golden.

One last small thing: swap Dragon Claw out on Salamence for something else. Dragon coverage doesn't bring much to the table for Mega Salamence as Flying and Ground are fantastic for neutral coverage, and Double-Edge hits so stupidly hard that neutral coverage is enough most of the time. Replace it with Fire Blast for Celesteela and Skarmory, Roost for longevity, Substitute for status protection or Facade for the option of sweeping even if you've been statused. That's all for now, good luck!
You're not wrong and i realized this before but really wanted to use Toxapex anyway, it's adorable. I guess i can run a Bold Rotom Wash instead, then i'll have my physical and special walls in him and Muk respectively.

I'd considered Blaziken before as well, i even have a comp shiny one already available. Now i'm wondering if i should take swords dance for the sweeping potential or protect to deal with choice scarfs and what not. SD might be overkill since i already have flare blitz and life orb though, it's too much self dmg.

Blaziken @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Stone Edge
- High Jump Kick
- Protect

As for Salamence i'll keep dragon claw for now and see what gives me the most trouble overall (steel types, longevity, status, etc) before swapping. Thanks for the tips you gave me some stuff to think about.

I'm attempting to build a singles team around this core but I have no idea of how to continue, any suggestions?

Mawile-Mega @ Mawilite
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Sucker Punch
- Swords Dance
- Fire Fang

Hydreigon @ Life Orb / Choice Specs
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- Earth Power
- Fire Blast

Tapu Fini @ Leftovers
Ability: Misty Surge
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Scald
- Moonblast
- Ice Beam

Started around the recently introduced Mega Mawile, a Mega I already used in the ORAS era. Added Hydreigon which has good synergy with it as it can switch on Fire- and Ground-type attacks aimed at Mega Mawile, meanwhile Mawile gets rid of the Fairy-types that beat Hydreigon with ease. I'm unsure of the coverage moves Hydreigon and Mawile should run (for example, Mawile's Fire Fang might be redundant with Hydreigon's Fire Blast), since that also depends on the final team structure.
At this point I noticed that the core had a huge weakness to Blaziken and my first thought was Tapu Fini, whose Misty Terrain also helps Mawile and to a lesser extent Hydreigon by eliminating the threat of status, Will-O-Wisp in particular. This is the set I currently have in-game so I went with it.
From here, I thought about completing the FWG core by adding Blaziken and Serperior (Glare paralysis helps Mawile too by patching its low Speed, but I don't know how effective such strategy would be due to SM's paralysis nerf), and perhaps a Trick Room Porygon2, but the team is too fast to abuse Trick Room (maybe with Araquanid > Tapu Fini?). Anyway, I wasn't too happy with the end result.

I'm attempting to build a singles team around this core but I have no idea of how to continue, any suggestions?

Mawile-Mega @ Mawilite
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Sucker Punch
- Swords Dance
- Fire Fang

Hydreigon @ Life Orb / Choice Specs
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- Earth Power
- Fire Blast

Tapu Fini @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Scald
- Moonblast
- Ice Beam

Started around the recently introduced Mega Mawile, a Mega I already used in the ORAS era. Added Hydreigon which has good synergy with it as it can switch on Fire- and Ground-type attacks aimed at Mega Mawile, meanwhile Mawile gets rid of the Fairy-types that beat Hydreigon with ease. I'm unsure of the coverage moves Hydreigon and Mawile should run (for example, Mawile's Fire Fang might be redundant with Hydreigon's Fire Blast), since that also depends on the final team structure.
At this point I noticed that the core had a huge weakness to Blaziken and my first thought was Tapu Fini, whose Misty Terrain also helps Mawile and to a lesser extent Hydreigon by eliminating the threat of status, Will-O-Wisp in particular. This is the set I currently have in-game so I went with it.
From here, I thought about completing the FWG core by adding Blaziken and Serperior (Glare paralysis helps Mawile too by patching its low Speed, but I don't know how effective such strategy would be due to SM's paralysis nerf), and perhaps a Trick Room Porygon2, but the team is too fast to abuse Trick Room (maybe with Araquanid > Tapu Fini?). Anyway, I wasn't too happy with the end result.
Hi dude, on paper that's a perfect core, the problem is that it needs support and specially speed control.
Let's see what we can do to implement those things. I'll start from your sets:

In my opinion you should definitely rework that Tapu Fini. Scald won't burn inside its terrain and the nature/evs should be more bulk oriented, since fini's speed isn't the best, whereas it can rely on good defenses.

@ Waterium Z
EVs: 244 HP / 252 SpA / 12 Spe
Modest Nature
- Nature's Madness
- Hydro Pump
- Moonblast
- Hidden Power Fire / Taunt / Haze

With this set you'd be able to nuke out those Fire- and Ground-types, while still having some bulk. Hidden Power is mainly for Ferrothorn, whereas Haze could be for dragons that try to set up or that are already boosted. Icium Z could be an option if you feel weak versus setup sweepers. If going for this, i recommend to switch those SpA EVs to its Defense and the nature to Bold.

Then i'd put a Choice Scarf on Hydreigon, so you have a good revenge killer and some form of speed control. With it you can make it Modest.

With these three, Rotom-H should work pretty well. It would give another handy ground-type immunity and protect Hydreigon from Ice and Fairy, Mawile from Fire and Fini from Electric. It will also definitely help to have a better answer to CharY.

Rotom-Heat @ Sitrus Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 184 Def / 72 SpA
Bold Nature
- Hidden Power [Ice] / Thunder Wave / Volt Switch
- Overheat
- Thunderbolt
- Will-O-Wisp

The EVs are to always survive to 2 Stone Edges from Garchomp thanks to the Sitrus Berry. WoW offers useful support, whereas Thunder Wave could be an option for more speed control.

At this point i'd add a pokemon that would offer even more speed control, while also being able to switch in and take hits in general.

Cresselia @ Rocky Helmet
Bold Nature
- Ice Beam
- Moonlight
- Psychic / Lunar Dance / Thunder Wave
- Trick Room / Lunar Dance / Thunder Wave

This should also help vs the Mega Kangaskhan match up, also acting as a great dragon check in general.

For the last spot you could add a secondary Mega. Usually Mega Kangaskhan works pretty well with the common Mawile partners, and this team is no exception.
@ Kangaskhanite
Ability: Scrappy
Jolly Nature
- Power-Up Punch
- Double-Edge
- Sucker Punch
- Earthquake

Standard Kangaskhan. You can also make a bulkier version of this since you have those twaves / trick room, but i recommend to keep it as fast as possible to have two different ways to play your team.

Last edited:
Hm... so, on top of the other teams I've already posted. A few days ago, I bred a Shiny Metagross. I'm wondering what it could be teamed up with.

I used the move set shown on the Battle Spot Singles page for it. (Though I couldn't give it any elemental punches. Since it was bred in Moon version.)

Hm... so, on top of the other teams I've already posted. A few days ago, I bred a Shiny Metagross. I'm wondering what it could be teamed up with.

I used the move set shown on the Battle Spot Singles page for it. (Though I couldn't give it any elemental punches. Since it was bred in Moon version.)
I am using this team centered around Metagross/Volcarona I heavily borrowed(not good at team building myself) from one of highest ranked Japanese players posted on Battle Spot Singles sample teams albeit with a few changes of mine :

Landorus-Therian (Mago Berry)
EVs: 244 HP / 36 Def / 228 SpD
Careful Nature

-Earthquake
-Rock Tomb
-U-turn
-Stealth Rock

Tapu Koko(Life Orb)
Ability : Electric Surge
EVs : 252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4 Def
Timid Nature

-Thunderbolt
-Dazzling Gleam
-Grass Knot
-Hp Ice/Fire

Metagross(Metagrossite)
Ability: Clear Body - Tough Claws
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 Def
Jolly Nature

-Meteor Mash
-Zen Headbutt
-Earthquake
-Hammer Arm

I too am using a shiny Metagross I hatched in Sun so playing without the elemental punches, still even with this set it's doing very good so not much to complain.

Porygon2(Eviolite)
Ability : Download/Analytic
EVs : 244 Hp / 124 Def / 140 SpD
Sassy Nature

-Recover
-Ice Beam
-Thunderbolt
-Toxic

Suicune(Chesto Berry)
Ability : Pressure
EVs : 252 Hp / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature

-Scald
-Ice Beam
-Rest
-Calm Mind

Volcarona(Firium Z)
Ability : Flame Body
EVs : 252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4 Hp
Timid Nature

Fire Blast
Bug Buzz
Substitute
Quiver Dance

I was playing with this set most of the time but now I am starting to like even more this other one the Japanese guy was using :

Volcarona(Buginium Z)
Ability : Swarm
Modest Nature

Fiery Dance
Bug Buzz
Substitute
Quiver Dance

It acts more as a surprise plus Swarm boosted Z-Bug Buzz hits very hard. Volcarona is one my favorite pokemon to use competitively, usually never go without it in most of the teams I have used so far.

I am sitting at 1760 rating currently on BSS with this team, a personal high so it turned out pretty good. You can start with this team as a sample and make changes of your own to fit better your playstyle :)

I am using this team centered around Metagross/Volcarona I heavily borrowed(not good at team building myself) from one of highest ranked Japanese players posted on Battle Spot Singles sample teams albeit with a few changes of mine :

Landorus-Therian (Mago Berry)
EVs: 244 HP / 36 Def / 228 SpD
Careful Nature

-Earthquake
-Rock Tomb
-U-turn
-Stealth Rock

Tapu Koko(Life Orb)
Ability : Electric Surge
EVs : 252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4 Def
Timid Nature

-Thunderbolt
-Dazzling Gleam
-Grass Knot
-Hp Ice/Fire

Metagross(Metagrossite)
Ability: Clear Body - Tough Claws
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 Def
Jolly Nature

-Meteor Mash
-Zen Headbutt
-Earthquake
-Hammer Arm

I too am using a shiny Metagross I hatched in Sun so playing without the elemental punches, still even with this set it's doing very good so not much to complain.

Porygon2(Eviolite)
Ability : Download/Analytic
EVs : 244 Hp / 124 Def / 140 SpD
Sassy Nature

-Recover
-Ice Beam
-Thunderbolt
-Toxic

Suicune(Chesto Berry)
Ability : Pressure
EVs : 252 Hp / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature

-Scald
-Ice Beam
-Rest
-Calm Mind

Volcarona(Firium Z)
Ability : Flame Body
Timid Nature

Fire Blast
Bug Buzz
Substitute
Quiver Dance

I was playing with this set most of the time but now I am starting to like even more this other one the Japanese guy was using :

Volcarona(Buginium Z)
Ability : Swarm
Modest Nature

Fiery Dance
Bug Buzz
Substitute
Quiver Dance

It acts more as a surprise plus Swarm boosted Z-Bug Buzz hits very hard. Volcarona is one my favorite pokemon to use competitively, usually never go without it in most of the teams I have used so far.

I am sitting at 1760 rating currently on BSS with this team, a personal high so it turned out pretty good. You can start with this team as a sample and make changes of your own to fit better your playstyle :)
Ah, it's a bit of a shame that my Shiny Porygon2 I bred is Bold Nature, rather than Sassy. It could have worked decently on this team.

I'll have to breed a Volcarona.... And find the legendaries besides Tapu Koko.

The other Shinies I've bred unfortunately don't seem to work as well for this team. I have a Garchomp from X version, and a Mega Salamence.

But, never the less. Thank you for the suggestions. I'll have to seek out some of these team members.

Hi guys,

I started team buiding a while ago and build one thanks to advice given here. After tested some pokemon, I have a clearer idea of what kind of team I want to build.
I though of a stall or defensive team and start with a specially defensive Porygon2 with trace and a physically defensive Zapdos with static.
I don't have access to the move tutors so I can't teach a fire move to Zapdos. I only have Pokemon Moon, Pokemon X, Pokemon Yellow.
The moves I plan to have are:
- Icebeam, Discharge, Recover, Toxic on Porygon2
- Thunderbolt, Toxic, Roost on Zapdos
I don't have a real idea of who I should take as a third pokemon.
Mega Venusaur seems interesting as well as one with aromatherapy or taunt. Also, I though of a more offensive pokemon, my first two choices being essentially defensive.

Thanks in advance for any advice you can give me.

Hi guys,

I started team buiding a while ago and build one thanks to advice given here. After tested some pokemon, I have a clearer idea of what kind of team I want to build.
I though of a stall or defensive team and start with a specially defensive Porygon2 with trace and a physically defensive Zapdos with static.
I don't have access to the move tutors so I can't teach a fire move to Zapdos. I only have Pokemon Moon, Pokemon X, Pokemon Yellow.
The moves I plan to have are:
- Icebeam, Discharge, Recover, Toxic on Porygon2
- Thunderbolt, Toxic, Roost on Zapdos
I don't have a real idea of who I should take as a third pokemon.
Mega Venusaur seems interesting as well as one with aromatherapy or taunt. Also, I though of a more offensive pokemon, my first two choices being essentially defensive.

Thanks in advance for any advice you can give me.
I'm not the best with stall teams, but i'll try to help anyway hoping for a wild Jhon or Joint Cena appearance

> edit: i just noticed those cartridges limitations, i hope my suggestions are mons that you can catch :/, otherwise just say it and we'll find some other pokemon.

set is pretty fine i guess, so i'll start from Zapdos.
The main problem of not having Heat Wave is Ferrothorn, for this reason It could be pretty crucial for Zapdos to have the Fire-attack in a stall team, since without it Ferrothorn could become a real issue (it can really be a pain for stall teams that are not prepared for it). I recommend to try to ask in the Wifi room or searching for some Giveaway in the forum to get one.
If you can't get one, you could switch it out for Gliscor, who usually fits very well in stall teams and can take Zapdos' place in order to protect p2 from Fighting-types.
@ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 228 HP / 4 Atk / 4 Def / 68 SpD / 204 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Guillotine
- Substitute
- Protect

This would work as your Toxic absorber and thanks to Substitute is able to avoid Leech Seed from most of the seeds users, such as Ferrothorn and Celesteela. It is also extremely good at stalling enemies that are already poisoned / burned.

With Gliscor and P2 in the team I definitely see Mega Slowbro fitting.
@ Slowbronite
Ability: Shell Armor
EVs: 244 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA / 4 SpD / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Toxic / Ice Beam / Thunder Wave
- Slack Off
- Iron Defense

With Mega Slowbro in the team, Mega Gengar could become problematic. At this point, with two strong Fighting-type resist and one ground immunity, Tyranitar could be a good add.

@ Lum Berry / Custap Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 44 Atk / 4 Def / 204 SpD / 4 Spe
Careful Nature
- Pursuit
- Stealth Rock / Ice Beam / Crunch / Thunder Wave / Fire Blast
- Rock Tomb / Foul Play
- Roar

This set can trap Mega Gengar, set rocks and offer phazing support to the team. Lum would be for Hypnosis and WoW. Custap to 2HKO those dragons going for Earthquakes, with Ice Beam.

With these four alone the team looks pretty weak to Pheromosa and Tapus, and Aegislash can decently check them.
@ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 44 SpD / 212 Spe
Calm Nature
- Substitute
- Toxic
- King's Shield
- Shadow Ball

EVs are to outspeed 4 Spe base 85 like Suicune, and always survive to two HP Fire from Modest Life Orb Pheromosa thanks to leftovers. Also Thunderbolt from Life Orb Tapu Koko will be a 3HKO if using the combination of King's Shield and Lefties.
Max SpA Mega Gengar won't OHKO you with Shadow Ball, whereas aegislash will have a pretty high chance to kill it in return (0 SpA Aegislash-Blade Shadow Ball vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Mega Gengar: 134-158 (99.2 - 117%) -- 87.5% chance to OHKO)

For you last slot you can use another Mega, to create a secondary core. Your Mega Venusaur ideas was on point imo.
@ Venusaurite
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 HP / 172 Def / 84 SpD
Calm Nature
- Sludge Bomb / Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Fire] / Giga Drain
- Leech Seed
- Synthesis / Earthquake / Giga Drain

Bulky Mega Venu. It will always survive to a Z-Psychic from Timid Thundurus-T, while being 3HKOed by Garchomp's Earthquake and Outrage. You can even run a straight 252 HP / 252 Def set if you feel that you need more physical bulk.

Now, speaking fairly, a thing that this team misses is Taunt, that could be an important tool for stall teams. If you feel the need to add it, Skarmory is a pretty good Taunt user for Stall teams.

Last edited:
I'm not the best with stall teams, but i'll try to help anyway hoping for a wild Jhon or Joint Cena appearance

> edit: i just noticed those cartridges limitations, i hope my suggestions are mons that you can catch :/, otherwise just say it and we'll find some other pokemon.

set is pretty fine i guess, so i'll start from Zapdos.
The main problem of not having Heat Wave is Ferrothorn, for this reason It could be pretty crucial for Zapdos to have the Fire-attack in a stall team, since without it Ferrothorn could become a real issue (it can really be a pain for stall teams that are not prepared for it). I recommend to try to ask in the Wifi room or searching for some Giveaway in the forum to get one.
If you can't get one, you could switch it out for Gliscor, who usually fits very well in stall teams and can take Zapdos' place in order to protect p2 from Fighting-types.
@ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 228 HP / 4 Atk / 4 Def / 68 SpD / 204 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Guillotine
- Substitute
- Protect

This would work as your Toxic absorber and thanks to Substitute is able to avoid Leech Seed from most of the seeds users, such as Ferrothorn and Celesteela. It is also extremely good at stalling enemies that are already poisoned / burned.

With Gliscor and P2 in the team I definitely see Mega Slowbro fitting.
@ Slowbronite
Ability: Shell Armor
EVs: 244 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA / 4 SpD / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Toxic / Ice Beam / Thunder Wave
- Slack Off
- Iron Defense

With Mega Slowbro in the team, Mega Gengar could become problematic. At this point, with two strong Fighting-type resist and one ground immunity, Tyranitar could be a good add.

@ Lum Berry / Custap Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 44 Atk / 4 Def / 204 SpD / 4 Spe
Careful Nature
- Pursuit
- Stealth Rock / Ice Beam / Crunch / Thunder Wave / Fire Blast
- Rock Tomb / Foul Play
- Roar

This set can trap Mega Gengar, set rocks and offer phazing support to the team. Lum would be for Hypnosis and WoW. Custap to 2HKO those dragons going for Earthquakes, with Ice Beam.

With these four alone the team looks pretty weak to Pheromosa and Tapus, and Aegislash can decently check them.
@ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 44 SpD / 212 Spe
Calm Nature
- Substitute
- Toxic
- King's Shield
- Shadow Ball

EVs are to outspeed 4 Spe base 85 like Suicune, and always survive to two HP Fire from Modest Life Orb Pheromosa thanks to leftovers. Also Thunderbolt from Life Orb Tapu Koko will be a 3HKO if using the combination of King's Shield and Lefties.
Max SpA Mega Gengar won't OHKO you with Shadow Ball, whereas aegislash will have a pretty high chance to kill it in return (0 SpA Aegislash-Blade Shadow Ball vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Mega Gengar: 134-158 (99.2 - 117%) -- 87.5% chance to OHKO)

For you last slot you can use another Mega, to create a secondary core. Your Mega Venusaur ideas was on point imo.
@ Venusaurite
EVs: 252 HP / 172 Def / 84 SpD
Calm Nature
- Sludge Bomb / Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Fire] / Giga Drain
- Leech Seed
- Synthesis / Earthquake / Giga Drain

Bulky Mega Venu. It will always survive to a Z-Psychic from Timid Thundurus-T, while being 3HKOed by Garchomp's Earthquake and Outrage. You can even run a straight 252 HP / 252 Def set if you feel that you need more physical bulk.

Now, speaking fairly, a thing that this team misses is Taunt, that could be an important tool for stall teams. If you feel the need to add it, Skarmory is a pretty good Taunt user for Stall teams.
Thanks for the advice. I can obtain Aegislash and slowbro. I was thinking of mega-slowbro in my team to.
Obtaining gliscor with his hidden ability seems possible but hard (don't have friend safary in pokemon X but got obtained pokemons with hidden ability by trade). I met this pokemon a couple of time and he seemed fun to play with but a real pain to play against. He is a pokemon I really want to try. I though of using Tapu Fini alongside Porygon2 like I did before but my problem was still annoyances like Ferrothorn.
Tapu Fini helped me got rid of many fighting-types like Blaziken or Mega-Lucario but without recovery, he was not that reliable. Taunt seems mandatory for me, especially if I meet another stall team.

Thanks for the advice. I can obtain Aegislash and slowbro. I was thinking of mega-slowbro in my team to.
Obtaining gliscor with his hidden ability seems possible but hard (don't have friend safary in pokemon X but got obtained pokemons with hidden ability by trade). I met this pokemon a couple of time and he seemed fun to play with but a real pain to play against. He is a pokemon I really want to try. I though of using Tapu Fini alongside Porygon2 like I did before but my problem was still annoyances like Ferrothorn.
Tapu Fini helped me got rid of many fighting-types like Blaziken or Mega-Lucario but without recovery, he was not that reliable. Taunt seems mandatory for me, especially if I meet another stall team.
i don't recommend using Tapu Fini in a stall team, since its ability prevents status and your strategy is based on these. You are already pretty covered from Fighting-type attacks by Gliscor and your Megas.
Also, Taunt isn't THAT mandatory if you have mons that can absorb Toxic (Gliscor / Venusaur / Aegislash) , Leech Seed ( Gliscor / Venu / Aegislash), but it definitely helps. So yeah, if you can add it, go for it! :]

Hi guys! I wanted to make an offensive team with double mega composition and this is my actual team:

Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite
Ability: Light Metal
EVs: 248 HP / 116 Def / 128 SpD / 16 Spe
Impish Nature
- Roost
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn

Gyarados-Mega @ Gyaradosite
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Ice Fang

Marowak-Alola @ Thick Club
Ability: Lightning Rod
Adamant Nature
- Bonemerang
- Shadow Bone
- Flame Charge
- Stealth Rock

Tapu Koko @ Life Orb
Ability: Electric Surge
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Dazzling Gleam
- Grass Knot
- Volt Switch

Volcarona @ Focus Sash
Ability: Flame Body
Timid Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Bug Buzz
- Fire Blast
- Giga Drain

Hydreigon @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Draco Meteor
- Flash Cannon
- U-turn

I've noticed that the first core, MGyarados and Marowak-A worked pretty nice, and having some "pivot" like Tapu Koko or Hydreigon feels "OK" vs some enemies. But just that "OK", I dont feel really comfortable with those :S.

And another thing is that I want a second core based on a Mega. On first thought, I picked Scizor but I never find the time to use him and make a good combination with other mons... ¿Any changes to my team? Ty!! :D

Hi guys! I wanted to make an offensive team with double mega composition and this is my actual team:

Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite
Ability: Light Metal
EVs: 248 HP / 116 Def / 128 SpD / 16 Spe
Impish Nature
- Roost
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn

Gyarados-Mega @ Gyaradosite
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Ice Fang

Marowak-Alola @ Thick Club
Ability: Lightning Rod
Adamant Nature
- Bonemerang
- Shadow Bone
- Flame Charge
- Stealth Rock

Tapu Koko @ Life Orb
Ability: Electric Surge
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Dazzling Gleam
- Grass Knot
- Volt Switch

Volcarona @ Focus Sash
Ability: Flame Body
Timid Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Bug Buzz
- Fire Blast
- Giga Drain

Hydreigon @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Draco Meteor
- Flash Cannon
- U-turn

I've noticed that the first core, MGyarados and Marowak-A worked pretty nice, and having some "pivot" like Tapu Koko or Hydreigon feels "OK" vs some enemies. But just that "OK", I dont feel really comfortable with those :S.

And another thing is that I want a second core based on a Mega. On first thought, I picked Scizor but I never find the time to use him and make a good combination with other mons... ¿Any changes to my team? Ty!! :D
Since you are not using it, maybe switching out Mega Scizor for Mega Venusaur could be a good idea

Venusaur makes a pretty decent core with either Hydreigon and Tapu Koko. With an electric-type resistent mega i'd consider switching out marowak for Aegislash, strengthening either the Mega Gyara core and the Mega Venusaur core. For example you could bring Venusaur, Hydreigon, Aegislash or Gyarados, Aegislash, Tapu Koko.
@ Venusaurite
EVs: 252 HP / 228 Def / 28 Spe
Bold Nature
- Sludge Bomb
- Giga Drain
- Leech Seed
- Synthesis

@ Ghostium Z
EVs: 220 HP / 252 SpA / 36 Spe
Modest Nature
- Shadow Ball

- Flash Cannon / Sacred Sword / Hidden Power Ice / Substitute
- Shadow Sneak
- King's Shield

Also Thundurus-T could fit the team even better than Koko in my opinion. You'd still have your Electric-type attacks, gaing back the elec immunity you lost without A-Marowak, have another ground-type immunity and deal a little better vs the flying-type attacks.
@ Life Orb / Sitrus Berry
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power Ice
- Focus Blast / Psychic / Grass Knot

Last edited:
Wanted help picking a sixth partner for a standard sand team I am trying to use :

Tyranitar(Smooth Rock)
Ability : Sand Stream
EVs : 252 Hp / 76 Def / 180 SpA
Bold Nature

Stealth Rock
Roar
Ice Beam
Fire Blast

Salamence(Salamencite)
Ability : Intimidate
EVs : 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature

Double Edge
Draco Meteor
Fire Blast
Hyper Beam/Roost

Excadrill(Focus Sash)
Abiilty : Sand Rush
EVs : 252 atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature

Earthquake
Rock Slide
Iron Head
Swords Dance

Venusaur(Venusaurite)
Ability : Chlorophyll
EVs : 252 Hp / 180 Def / 76 SpD
Bold Nature

Sludge Bomb
Hp Fire
Leech Seed
Synthesis

Primarina(Primarinium Z)
Ability : Torrent
EVs : Not sure for an optimal spread so help on this would be much appreciated
Modest Nature

Sparkling Aria
MoonBlast
Aqua Jet
Encore/Perish Song

Cant decide or not able to pick a proper last member for the team so any suggestion would be very helpful since I suck myself at team building :D
Also anything I should change or add to other members would help a lot too. Thanks in advance.

Wanted help picking a sixth partner for a standard sand team I am trying to use :

Tyranitar(Smooth Rock)
Ability : Sand Stream
EVs : 252 Hp / 76 Def / 180 SpA
Bold Nature

Stealth Rock
Roar
Ice Beam
Fire Blast

Salamence(Salamencite)
Ability : Intimidate
EVs : 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature

Double Edge
Draco Meteor
Fire Blast
Hyper Beam/Roost

Excadrill(Focus Sash)
Abiilty : Sand Rush
EVs : 252 atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature

Earthquake
Rock Slide
Iron Head
Swords Dance

Venusaur(Venusaurite)
Ability : Chlorophyll
EVs : 252 Hp / 180 Def / 76 SpD
Bold Nature

Sludge Bomb
Hp Fire
Leech Seed
Synthesis

Primarina(Primarinium Z)
Ability : Torrent
EVs : Not sure for an optimal spread so help on this would be much appreciated
Modest Nature

Sparkling Aria
MoonBlast
Aqua Jet
Encore/Perish Song

Cant decide or not able to pick a proper last member for the team so any suggestion would be very helpful since I suck myself at team building :D
Also anything I should change or add to other members would help a lot too. Thanks in advance.

@ Life Orb / Sitrus Berry / Fightium Z / Electrium Z
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power Ice

@ Life Orb / Sitrus Berry
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power Ice
Thanks , will try Thundurus as the sixth. Any suggestion on the EV spread of Primarina or should I go for the standard 252 hp/252 SpA / 4 SpD ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)