Battle Spot Premier League - Player Sign-ups [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: Jmal98
Formats: I prefer BSS but will play anything if needed
Timezone: EST
I'm pretty much always available except on tuesdays and thursdays

Username: lucariomaster2
All Doubles, all the time. (I can probably cobble together something for Singles if there's a dire need for it, but I'm garbage at Triples.)
Timezone: Pacific
Significant time missed: I honestly have no idea. Probably not, though.

Why would I make a good team member? I like to think I'm somewhat good at this game. I like to use fairly nonstandard teams, so feel free to view that as either a positive or a negative.

Last edited:
Username: FlaredGhosts
Format(s) you want to play: BSD, BSS, and possibly BST and GBU if someone is able to give me a crash course in the format.
Timezone: AEST (UTC+10)
Significant time missed: none

I played VGC in 2013 and 2014. I dabbled a bit in 2015 and 16.

Username: Korematsune
Formats: Any but Rotations
Timezone: Eastern (GMT -5)
Significant time missed: Every Monday night

I've topped in the Random Battle ladder a few times, and I've played all formats in an off-site League before as a Leader.

Let's light up the world like nobody else

DragonWhale

It's not a misplay, it's RNG manipulation
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Signups are now closed.

The draft will happen on Pokemon Showdown. The room where the draft takes place will be linked in the battle spot room (since it will be in a groupchat), as well as the link to the spectator chatroom (since only managers will be allowed to talk in the draft room).

The draft is planned to take place Friday midnight, EST (sorry Euro users :[) unless a manager is suddenly unable to make it.

DragonWhale

It's not a misplay, it's RNG manipulation
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I forgot to announce this earlier so forgive the double post. There are going to be 6 games that will be played each week. The formats will be:

BSS
BSS
BSS
BSD
BSD
GBU

Ties will be kept as ties with no tiebreaker. This is to make the playoff race as close as possible.

All games will be bo3. Teamlock only applies to BSD and not BSS or GBU.

That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)