Battle Spot Analysis Reservation Thread

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Lucario is back up since it was dropped by its previous writer. If you wish to work off the original skeleton you can find it in the Locked/Outdated Analyses subforum

Theorymon

Have a wonderful day, wahoo!
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'll reserve Kangaskhan. I won't be able to write it in full till Thursday (which is when my final exams are done), but Mega Kangaskhan has some... interesting moveset issues regarding slashes I'd like for QC to discuss, so getting ahead on that is probably a good idea!

I'm going to resign from Serperior and have someone else take over for me. I really wanted to get to Mega Houndoom, as I have been using it for a month and I'd say I am very happy with its performance and I'm going to do my analyses on it.

I'll be reserving the forgotten Mega Houndoom in place of Serperior instead.

Hula Edit: If you wanna do Serperior check out the original thread here 'cause it's almost completely done

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'll go ahead and take over that there Serperior analysis since I'm in the middle of breeding a HP Rock Snivy to test the Rocky Helmet + Reflect set. Hopefully that's the best HP type coz breeding sux :( thanks for the almost completed analysis to work off Lucina

Theorymon

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
While we sort out Mega Kangaskhan's slashing issues, I'm going to reserve another Pokemon with some slashing issues, but not NEARLY on Kangaskhan's freaking level lol.

It's the OTHER duck of battle spot, Cresselia!

I am going to reserve Mega Venusaur because I already started it and mess up on formatting and reserving.

Theorymon

I'm gonna reserve Klefki, a simple Pokemon I can probably finish this weekend alongside Kangaskhan. I mean, Klefki is something no one really wants to analyze... but someone has to do it!

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Just posting a notice here, I decided to split the Charizard analysis into both X and Y, as I realized I'm only really familiar with using Y. So if anyone would like to do X, you can reserve it.

Are we allowed to reserve Pokemon that aren't on this list, as long as we get necessary approval from QC? Because if we are, Beedrill is MINE.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
Are we allowed to reserve Pokemon that aren't on this list, as long as we get necessary approval from QC? Because if we are, Beedrill is MINE.
Since Mega Beedrill is pretty low priority and really simple, I'll let you have it. However, please make sure that even though it's an easy mon, that you aren't lazy!

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I dropped the Charizard-Y analysis, sorry all. It's up for grabs if anyone wants it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)