battle free for all #2

Witness the necromancer
Work this very thread;
For with my power,
It's back from the dead!

Now that my semestre is over, I can flood you with large imagefiles!
MUHAHAHAHA!

I'v never drawn anything even remotely seriously in my life before, by pencil or by computer. I don't even doodle in class so I have no idea why I decided to sit down and spend a half hour doodling in ms paint but I can honestly say I had fun doing it which is all that really matters I think. But yea, Nidoqueen crushes Regirock into the sand, sorry for copying the background style Vabolo but I was out of inspiration by the time I reached the background.

Haha, it's alright, I was copying nature's work myself. Also, F YEAH SUDDEN DOODLES! They keep this thread alive and well!

(and seriously, for someone who doesn't get a lot of practice at drawing, that's quite admirable, especially if it was done with a mouse in MSPaint. I remember those days!)

Regime

the party is December 18th
is an Artist Alumnus
The Ball boy takes care of the crowd with a wave of heat.

<---This isn't burning shit btw.

Last edited:

brightobject

there like moonlight
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Regime
sawk v hoothoot.png

there's no violence cap right psst

Morris was furious. How could she do this to him? He had given up everything for her--and she up and leaves for the first fancy Brit who passes by--
as he stalks down the street, his heavily muscled fists slapping together in rage, a lone ball boy, carrying an ash and blood-smeared ball, hops down the street.
And as Morris looks at the ball boy he realises something:
-its fur is the color of her hair.
The ball boy has no chance.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)