Barlights

Status
Not open for further replies.
im interested in a lot off your stuff.
mainly dream ball mons im missing amongst other things.

what are you looking for in my thread? if theres any addition to the ralts

im interested in a lot off your stuff.
mainly dream ball mons im missing amongst other things.

what are you looking for in my thread? if theres any addition to the ralts
I don't like to do massive, massive trades because then I never finish them. Aside from Ralts I would be interested in a calm Togepi. I do some other things I might want later but I don't want to tie myself down with a big trade just yet as I don't know if I'll have the time to complete it and I still have some other breeds and trades I need to finish.

Updating with:Chimecho, Altaria, Exploud, Pigeot HP fighting, Beedrill, Nido(s), Muk, Samurott HP ground, Misdreavous, Driblim, Zoroark, Meowstic, Frillish, Babaracle, Treeko HP fire, Bisharp, Glalie, Tyranitar, Mr.Mime HP Fire, Granbull, Beartic and Glaceon.

yeah, hp breeding for fem could be bad
Ok, with male HP pokes I normally go 2:1 for non HP male pokes due to the extra time it takes double checking IVs and HP to make sure it's correct. Would you be ok with trading two males for the hidden power cyndaquil?

Of course! Everything is KB unless marked otherwise.

Ok, with male HP pokes I normally go 2:1 for non HP male pokes due to the extra time it takes double checking IVs and HP to make sure it's correct. Would you be ok with trading two males for the hidden power cyndaquil?

Of course! Everything is KB unless marked otherwise.
ah thats fine, i assumed you wanted fem togepi with low ratio
if you happen to get a non perfect lux fem cynda while breeding i wouldnt mind that in addition

ah thats fine, i assumed you wanted fem togepi with low ratio
if you happen to get a non perfect lux fem cynda while breeding i wouldnt mind that in addition
Groovy. If you have a 5IV female Togepi I would trade the Cyndaquil straight across for that as that as I would consider that an equal breed. I just assumed that you didn't have any or that you didn't want to part with them.

If you've got a perfect female we could do that and the ralts for Cyndaquil and the perfect female Sneasel. If not I'll take a male Togepi and a male Wingull in place of it.

Groovy. If you have a 5IV female Togepi I would trade the Cyndaquil straight across for that as that as I would consider that an equal breed. I just assumed that you didn't have any or that you didn't want to part with them.

If you've got a perfect female we could do that and the ralts for Cyndaquil and the perfect female Sneasel. If not I'll take a male Togepi and a male Wingull in place of it.
sure
i hae i think 4iv parents and no penta females on hand

Hoenn

<-->
(Adamant) (Impish) 31/31/31/x/31/31
Ability: Torrent
Egg Moves: Mirror Coat, Yawn, Counter, Avalanche

#330 Flygon

(Jolly) 31/31/31/x/31/31
Ability: Levitate
Egg Moves: Signal Beam, Earth Power, Bug Bite, Focus Energy
Prefs shiny

<--->
#334 Altaria

(Modest) 31/x/31/31/31/31
Ability: Natural Cure/Cloud Nine
Egg Moves: Power Swap, Hyper Voice, Feather Dance

<-->
#362 Glalie

(Adamant) (Jolly) 31/31/31/x/31/31
Ability: Ice Body/Inner Focus/Moody
Egg Moves: Block, Spikes, Avalanche, Fake Tears

<-->
#376 Metagross

(Adamant) (Jolly) 31/31/31/x/31/31
Ability: Clear Body

(Jolly)
31/31/31/x/31/31
Ability: Pickpocket/Pressure
Egg moves: Pursuit, Ice Punch, Ice Shard, Fake out

Very interested in these 5 with
Natural cure or cloud 9 (doesnt phase me)
moody
and pressure preferably

Just out of curiosity is there anything in particular you want (didnt see a wants list)​

sure
i hae i think 4iv parents and no penta females on hand
Ok, just make it a male. Cyndaquil is ready to go but I'll need to breed your Sneasel.

jed, I don't really have a wants lists. If I see something I want I ask for it so having a trade thread or spreadsheet helps.

Ok, just make it a male. Cyndaquil is ready to go but I'll need to breed your Sneasel.

jed, I don't really have a wants lists. If I see something I want I ask for it so having a trade thread or spreadsheet helps.
you prefer males to females when it comes to balls? thats a first

That makes sense...
Can I be a pain and offer you through the inbox just to stop spamming your wall?

you prefer males to females when it comes to balls? thats a first
Not really lol. I'm just trying to be fair. :)

Because most people value females over males, or this over that, I'm just trying to make a deal that's fair for everyone involved. I don't want anyone to leave feeling unsatisfied or taken advantage of. If you want to give me a female then go right ahead! haha Otherwise I'm happy to take the pokemon as outlined above.

Not really lol. I'm just trying to be fair. :)

Because most people value females over males, or this over that, I'm just trying to make a deal that's fair for everyone involved. I don't want anyone to leave feeling unsatisfied or taken advantage of. If you want to give me a female then go right ahead! haha Otherwise I'm happy to take the pokemon as outlined above.
i'll give fem wingull and fem ralts if you want.
male togepi because well, yknow.

fem sneasel and male or female cynda is fine

CMT for Friend Ball Larvitar, Dram Ball Murkrow(HA) and Lure Ball Magikarp breedjects please? All female and with egg moves.
Hi, I don't really deal in spitbacks or "breedjects" (I really like that term though). If I trade with you the pokemon that you receive will have 5 IVs in the correct place and I expect the same in return. If you're still interested in trading let me know.

Hi, I don't really deal in spitbacks or "breedjects" (I really like that term though). If I trade with you the pokemon that you receive will have 5 IVs in the correct place and I expect the same in return. If you're still interested in trading let me know.
Sure, I'd still be interested.

Cool, I'd like Corsola, Smoochum and Aipom all female with HA.

edit: jed , Bobby Milk and Jkickit, your pokes are ready to pick up when you are.
Hey, I should let you know that I'll be pretty busy this week but I'll try to have your Pokemon before Monday. Just a heads up if I disappear.

Edit: Can trade tonight if possible.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)