Approved by Da Letter El

general rules:
-only talk in the thread
-don't unlike posts, and don't like posts if you're dead or not in the game
-don't talk in the thread if you're dead or not in the game
-don't talk in the thread if it's night
-if you're dead you get one bah post. nothing else
-you can talk in twilight until the role pm is revealed
-don't talk to other players outside of the thread unless you're specifically informed you can do so
-each day will last 72 hours. each night will last 24. EVERYONE HAS AN ACTION GET THEM IN EACH TIME
-no quoting role pms

setup rules:
-there is town and there is mafia. there are no other factions
-mafia has an assigned faction kill, and has 24/7 chat (both a smogon conversation and a discord will be created, they can talk in whichever)
-EVERYONE IS CONFIRMED TO BE A JACK OF ALL TRADES. a jack of all trades has 2 to 5 one use abilities, only one of which can be used each night. there are NO additional abilities beyond the abilities of the jacks of all trades
-there is no role indicative flavor
-there is a nonzero number of roles that create ITEMS in this game. you may, during the night, pass an item to another player. if your actions are not prevented, that player will receive the item
-this game uses natural action resolution. if you don't know what that is, just think "hey what would fucking make sense" and that's about right
-item use/passing is not limited in any way and does not interfere with use of joat abilities
-any abilities that are based on what items a player has are based on what items they have at the end of the day(so a thief doesn't steal items passed the same round, and an item cop would see items stolen / retained / created for / passed to but not items passed away)
-there may have been things i forgotten, ask itt BEFORE THE GAME STARTS
-roles that create items and give them to players are treating as passing the item for all intents and purposes
-when a player dies, which abilities of theirs are used or unused will be revealed

-town win condition is "all mafia are dead or nothing can prevent this"
-scum win condition is "all town are dead or nothing can prevent this"

-no flavor claiming

SIGNUPS
-i will give priority to the first 15 players or everyone who joins within 24 hours, whichever is a lower number of players; all other slots will be randomized
-signups will be closed in either 72 hours or when i finish role pms, whichever comes last
-this is a 20 player game

1. shubaka17
2. Former Hope
3. meowMIXX
4. bluedoom
5. MoodyCloud
6. mxmts
7. Granny Pie
8. ItzViper482
9. jalmont
10. Texas Cloverleaf
11. Tonithetourgide
12. Champ1604
13. Hitmonleet
14. XnadrojX
15. Haruno
16. KnightsOfCydonia
17. Earlio
18. BLOODY
19. Aura Guardian

subs:

Last edited:

Asek

Banned deucer.
Wait nvn.im retarded and iverseas for 10 days wgen this game will be running. Out unless ur happy to sub me out on the 1st of december

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)