Tournament Balanced Hackmons Snake Draft [Won by the Malefic Mega Rays]

MAMP

MAMP!
Will we be able to use the new usum stuff when it comes out? Some of the stuff seems fun to build with, and it'd be neat if we get to use the new teams :]
yes, but remember that the metagame is locked in at the start of the round and round 2 will probably go up before usum does. usum stuff will prob be legal in round 3. also note that all the new mons are in bh ou by default and not legal in bh uu

Week 2
- Schedule - - Standings -

Cash-Money Cacturnes (highlighter, I'm actually Cash) vs. Nice Natus (TheBurgerKing99, jrm115)
| 2-2
SM BH: RNGIsFatal vs. GmU pokeboss9
SM BH: Dragongroudon9 vs. CROW'S BANE
ORAS BH: morogrim vs. aki0s
BW BH: Transcendent God Champion vs. sugarhigh
BH UU: Rumors vs. Ztest

Malefic Mega Rays (GL Volkner, E4 Flint) vs. TentaCOOLs (MAMP, Funbot28)
| 3-2
SM BH: jasprose vs. Pikachuun
SM BH: Leru vs. Ransei
ORAS BH: Quantum Tesseract vs. Balanced Freakmons
BW BH: nyan kat vs. Klang
BH UU: sedertz vs. Akashi

Old gen BH can be played on the ROM server.
A reminder that players must not play USUM BH if the server were to be updated during the week.
BH UU is to be played in [Gen 7] Balanced Hackmons, whilst abiding to this banlist.
Replays are mandatory.

Deadline:
November 22nd, 11:59 (GMT +0)

Concerning Substitutions: If managers wish to make a substitution, they must tag everyone involved (that includes the opponent, the player being subbed out, the player being subbed in and the opposing team's managers) so no-one should out of the loop and the players can begin scheduling immediately.

Last edited:

Fardin

Tournament Banned
Cash-Money Cacturnes (highlighter, I'm actually Cash) vs. Nice Natus (TheBurgerKing99, jrm115)| 4-1
SM BH: RNGIsFatal vs. GmU pokeboss9 - if rng does lose this, he should probably be subbed out for the rest of the tour
SM BH: Dragongroudon9 vs. CROW'S Bane - finna go undefeated
ORAS BH: morogrim vs. aki0s - both of them are an okay player but moro has more experience
BW BH: Transcendent God Champion vs. sugar high - Lance shall bounce back and win
BH UU: Rumors vs. Ztest

Malefic Mega Rays (GL Volkner, E4 Flint) vs. TentaCOOLs (MAMP, Funbot28)| 2-1-2
SM BH: jasprose vs. Pikachuun - both excellent players, hard to predict the winner
SM BH: Leru vs. Ransei - leru has no experience in bh but I bet he can beat everyone in the tour with the exception of lance and klang if he at least learns the very basic stuff
ORAS BH: Quantum Tesseract vs. Balanced Freakmons - qt is nice
BW BH: nyan kat vs. Klang
BH UU: sedertz vs. Akashi

Last edited:

Duckymomo Senior

Banned deucer.
RNGIsFatal vs GmU pokeboss9 - sorry RNG, but I battled gmu once and it was the 4th best battle I've ever had

DG9 vs Crow - DG9 is cool so he'll probably win, but I've been told I should support my brother and with my moral support anything can happen

morogrim vs aki0s - easy

Lance vs sugarhigh - the great Pokemon Master will not lose twice in a row

Rumors vs ztest - ztest is just too good

jasprose vs Pikachuun - jasprose doesn't have global auth so he's better

Leru vs Ransei - idk who Leru is and Ransei ain't that bad

Quantum Tesseract vs Balanced Freakmons - Freakmons is actually really good and qt is bad

nyan kat vs Klang - nyan kat seems like a solid player who knows what their doing and Klang is overrated

sedertz vs Akashi - Akashi once again has my full support since he beat morogrim so he'll win again

*Also fuck you Chloe

Last edited:

Ren

i swore lips were made for lies
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
MAMP - Today at 3:34 PM
jasp used my tina set :1
Choon - Today at 3:35 PM
tfw lost to my own captain
jasprose - Today at 3:35 PM
you recommended it to me mamp :1
Choon - Today at 3:35 PM
>

when you get snaked by your own captain feelsbdman

RNGIsFatal

Banned deucer.
upload_2017-11-18_16-47-9.png

Apparently the timer started right after I dc'd and I came back p soon
It would be wonderful if I could do rematch (in an environment where my mom doesn't watch Kdrama and my brother doesn't play League of Legends 24 hours a day and killing wifi). It would be wonderful.
ScarfWynaut What is your verdict on this?

smogon tournament rules said:
Disconnections and Timer Clause
In live tournaments with short time constraints such as the Smogon Tour, if a player disconnects or times out, the opponent may take the win. In other tournaments, if a player disconnects and contends that they could still win, the optimal solution is to recreate the exact situation the disconnection occurred at during the battle. If this is not feasible due to unreasonable battle length, highly improbable circumstances, or some other reason, the player who did not disconnect may choose to rematch with either the same teams or (the option to use) new teams.

Reactions: Ren
Since RNGIsFatal disconnected and believes that they could have still won, I'm declaring that GmU Pokeboss9's win does not count and both players must replay their game. A reminder to all players that this isn't the ladder; you cannot snatch a timer win and expect to get away with it. Additionally, both parties are free to bring whatever team they desire in their rematch because I believe a recreate is unreasonable. I suggest that both players replay their game as quickly as possible as I will not be handing out any time extentions.

RNGIsFatal GmU pokeboss9

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)