AXIE INFINITY discussion thread

I was looking for any mention about Axie Infinity in this forum and got surprised didn't find any, given the constant description as "pokémon-like play to earn" game.
Is there someone else here using their NFT monsters to breed and battle for cryptocurrency? This game is getting very popular at my country and I gave it a try. All is doing fine for now and some cash has come to my digital wallet, but I miss somewhere to have a more deep discussion about metagame, teambuilding and datamining formulas.

Maybe it's time for smogon have one forum section for cryptogames and esports? Sorry if this place already exists, I really looked for it and didn't found any clue.

Last edited:

TC

Banned deucer.
I play Axie everyday, i hate the current meta but they pay me for it so cant complain i guess...

terminator are just a gliscor-centralized meta but as you said, at least we have some cash at the end of the day lol

just raised enough SLP to buy my first triple aqua team and I'm eager to make some breed!
but more than that, I am looking for players for metagame discussion and some datamine research to check game mechanics, like Critical Hit formula, it's so painful watch my 58 morale beast taking CH from aquas :puff:

Last edited:

TC

Banned deucer.
well i believe stun needs a rework on the game, a lot of times ive been on 1v1 full of energies and full of cards enough to beat terminators and my beast lose just because its slower than them and misses 2 attacks in a row everytime

koi tail is stupid

not sure at all about nimo but tilts me that you can literally drop all your cards and then get your energy back with it so your going to have everytime the same amount of energy or more energy than your opp, the game is about energy management so i dont think its fair

idk how the fuck crit works on axie but i could swear all the aqua users on pvp crit more than my beast lmao

I really dislike the speed mechanic with the lower HP thing, it just makes 1v1 endgames a fuckin gamble. And also you going first just because your axie its older kinda sucks lol

edit: i really dislike the comparison some players make of this game with poker since long term gameplan doesnt exist on this game (maybe on tournaments can work the comparison since its bo3 and bo5 but still dislike it) but on bo1 you have bad draw of cards you lose easy as that

TC

Banned deucer.
also idk how good is to breed rn with the fees lol, i tried to withdraw 90usd in eth and they wanted me to pay 80usd for it so those ethereum are stuck on the ronin bridge

TC

Banned deucer.
kkk.png

Well this is my new team it costed 1500usd and im in 2000+ mmr without problem lol, im not even counting energies. Idk how some players say "its not the team its the player" in some way this can be true but come on lmao i was using before a standard BBP and i hardly hit 1800 mmr once

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)