Metagame Averagemons

I would like to share a set that I have used to pretty great success with you guys

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Protect
- Substitute
- Toxic
- Earthquake

sub toxic gliscor is back in this meta and better than it ever was even in gen 5. It smacks balance and offensive teams alike with its great bulk and ability to at least speed tie every non scarfer. It's also a great mon to use to try to stall out things like sableye by constantly switching in and out. It does absolutely nothing in a few games where the opponent has something like magic guard or cele/ skarm, but a lot of games, it smacks the opponents team around easily.

Here’s a set I’ve had a lot of success with:

Hawlucha (M) @ Power Herb
Ability: Unburden
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Acrobatics
- Sky Attack
- Swords Dance

There are very few Pokémon that resist both of Hawlucha’s STABs, and so this set can tear through teams pretty effectively after a single Swords Dance. In addition, because Flying-Fighting hits so much, a coverage move isn’t as important on Hawlucha, letting it instead supply its own Unburden and Acrobactics boost through Sky Attack Power Herb to outspeed any unboosted opponent and have an easier time sweeping

737373elj

Banned deucer.
I’m just wondering what are your opinions on Shedinja? With good stats, Wonder Guard, Swords Dance, and lots of little funny quirks (Will-O-Wisp, Toxic, Trick, etc.) it could be very interesting to use.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)