Not open for further replies.

MAMP

MAMP!
Approved by TEG

averagemon fite

Averagemons thread

Rules
  • General tournament rules
  • All Averagemons clauses and bans apply.
  • The tournament will be single elimination.
  • Players will play a best of one series of games each round.
  • Each round will last 1 week, if a match is unfinished by the end of the week, the winner will be determined by who was more active in contacting their opponent, or I will coinflip it.
  • You may switch teams in between rounds.
  • Replays are not required, but are recommended as proof of victory (and they're fun to watch :D).
  • If something gets banned/unbanned in the middle of the tour, the change will go into effect in the next round of the tour.

Regarding Activity Decisions
  • If your opponent is inactive or does not contact you, you can call for an activity win 48 hours before the end of the round.
  • If neither player is active by the time the round ends and no one calls an activity win, I will coinflip the matchup, no exceptions.
  • Please schedule your matches via profile posts so I have proof of activity.
Discussion regarding Averagemons should take place in the Averagemons thread, not here.

Signups will end one week from now or when the tour reaches 32 / 24 / 16 people depending on how quickly people sign up. Sign up by posting 'in' or something to a similar effect.

Participants:

• Mamp
  • Peef Rimgar
  • Snaquaza
  • Heisenerg
  • unfixable
  • imas234
  • Illusio
  • tegrof19
  • FishInABox
  • motherlove
  • TTer
  • aesf
  • Deathly The King
  • aleuser
  • Kingslayer2779
  • Astuto
  • Silverwhiteblue
  • TheAzumaKiller
  • ScorrchingTheaph
  • Kevvvvv
  • The Reptile
  • InfernapeTropius11
  • TheCommadore
  • Raseri

Last edited:

MAMP

MAMP!
Signups end in ~4 hours, and we just need one more person to reach 24! When we get to 24, signups will close and the first round will start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)