1. Our third apparel sale is live. New design + reprint of the athletic design. Support us and get a shirt!
  2. Remember to check the Simple Questions/Simple Answers , Suggestions , Bug Reports and Technical Support threads before posting. If you have something that warrants extended discussion then post a thread, but when in doubt, please use an already existing thread
  3. The moderators of this forum are the PS! Leaders (&) and Admins (~).
  4. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  5. Click here to ensure that you never miss a new SmogonU video upload!

Ask A Simple Question, Get A Simple Answer - PS! Edition (please read before posting a thread)

Discussion in 'Pokémon Showdown!' started by scene, Oct 26, 2014.

1. Super Rockman

Super Rockman

How should I format the css code for custom.css to implement a custom server wallpaper?
    This is what I've tried so far:

body{
    background-image: filename.png
    }
  2. Lionyx

Lionyx Slå dig fri
    is a Pre-Contributor

Here's what I have on my server;

body {
    background-image: url("http://i.imgur.com/saA0CGW.jpg")!important;
    background-size: cover;
    }
    A and Super Rockman like this.
  3. myxlplyxl

myxlplyxl

So I have a question. Is it possible to battle someone with a team that's outside of any officially sanctioned tournament rules? I'm not meaning in a random battle. More like, if I know my friends user name, and they agree to battle with me, can we have a battle with pokemon teams that aren't legal for tournament modes, or are we only allowed to battle within the sanctioned tournament modes?
  4. Phat Albert

Phat Albert

You can challenge people to Custom Games, which have no limits aside from amount of Pokemon. They allow you to use any combination of Moves and Abilities on whatever pokemon you like, and you can even set their levels to 9999, give them up to 24 moves, and even max out all of their EVs.
    Silver_Lucario42 likes this.
  5. myxlplyxl

myxlplyxl

oh, okay. cool. thanks!
    Phat Albert likes this.
  6. sumwun

sumwun

How can a Generation 7 Hariyama know whirlpool? I'm pretty sure the only way to teach whirlpool to Hariyama is by Generation 4 HM, and Pokemon knowing HM moves can't be transferred. If it's really impossible, then why are whirlpool Hariyamas legal in Generation 7 formats?
  7. Lionyx

Lionyx Slå dig fri
    is a Pre-Contributor

Whirlpool is only an HM in HGSS, so if you send that Hariyama to a DPPt game and then transfer it to a gen 5 game, it won't be considered an HM anymore.
    Likewise, that's how most Defoggers are legal: teach Defog in a DPPt game where it's an HM, then put the Pokémon in a HGSS game where it's not one anymore.
    A, Sondero and sumwun like this.
  8. sumwun

sumwun

When was the last time Generation 1 UU had a ladder?
  9. Fannyfan

Fannyfan

June 2016, if I'm not mistaken
    sumwun likes this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)