Art for Social Media

bubblymaika

I'd sell you to satan for one corn chip
is an Artist Alumnus
Some updates:

- talked with brightobject about crediting artists in the comments of Facebook posts; we've started to do that. We've been linking to the art hub user pages or forum user pages so far, but if you guys each prefer something more specific (DeviantArt, Tumblr etc) it would be great if there was some central location (aka a thread) we could look that info up.

- still hoping for spotlight art for Yveltal and Doublade. I need one by next Sunday (8/27) and the other by the following Sunday (9/3). See OP

- I opened up reservations for the next round of Facebook spotlights. Again the list is in the OP, but I'll copy it here too; please reserve things :) (but Yveltal and Doublade are higher priority plz)

09/09/17 - Staryu
09/13/17 - Mega Pidgeot
09/16/17 - Primal Kyogre
09/20/17 - Mega Camerupt
09/23/17 - Registeel
09/27/17 - Vanilluxe
09/30/17 - Abra
10/04/17 - Gliscor
10/07/17 - Kartana
10/11/17 - Arceus-Ground
10/14/17 - Flygon
10/18/17 - Manaphy
10/21/17 - Cobalion
10/25/17 - Vikavolt
10/28/17 - Chandelure
11/01/17 - Salazzle
11/04/17 - Alolan Grimer
11/08/17 - Delphox

Thank you for all your hard work so far!! Art is honestly the cornerstone of our social media so your contributions are greatly valued.
I can take chandelure and cobalion if they havent been claimed yet!

So... we had to reschedule this week's Ho-oh giveaway.

We are replacing it with:
  • September 29 - Shiny Tyranitar [ ]
Hope someone can help us out with such a short notice. Thanks in advance.

*Updated the OP

Hi everyone! In next month's giveaway we are celebrating two things. First on the second week it's the second anniversary of the giveaways so we are doing a shiny Lando-T and for the end of the month 2 spooky mons in Scolipede and Aegislash gor Halloween.

Here are the Pokémon we currently need art for:

October 2017 Giveaway Schedule (NEED ART)
Art is due on the date listed.
For the anniversary thing I was thinking of maybe revamping the template we add to the giveaway art. Is there anyone interested in helping us with that?

Thanks for the art as always :)

Last edited:

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
Here are the Pokémon we currently need art for:

October 2017 Giveaway Schedule (NEED ART)
Art is due on the date listed.
  • October 6 - Krookodile []
  • October 13 - Shiny Landorus-T [ ]
  • October 20 - Scolipede [ Reigaheres ]
  • October 27 - Shiny Aegislash []
Working on the giveaway Krookodile now! Will probably be able to finish it until Friday.

EDIT: Won't be around on Friday, unexpectedly, so earliest I could finish the image is Monday. I'll leave the WIP version here, in case the release is urgent.
Krookodile.jpg

Done:
Krookodile2.jpg

Last edited:

P Squared

a great unrecorded history
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
dont wanna be a bother but this is supposed to be switched with the old icon for this month isnt it?
yes! i haven't changed it yet since i thought the back-to-school one could use a couple more days. i'll probably change it this weekend so that one will have been up for a full month (arbitrary but yea). the halloween one will stay up until a week or so before USM's release :)

also planning to use bubblymaika's Mega Gengar as a cover photo to go with it

Working on the giveaway Krookodile now! Will probably be able to finish it until Friday.

EDIT: Won't be around on Friday, unexpectedly, so earliest I could finish the image is Monday. I'll leave the WIP version here, in case the release is urgent.
thanks unfortunately giveaway schedules aren't flexible so Monday isn't an option, we'll take the WIP :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)