Ari's Super Cool 5,6 IV Pokemon TRADES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I'm Ari and I have lots of Pokemon up for trade and I hope u Like what I have.

Rules: READ!

1. don't offer me non shiny or non competitive Pokemon.

2. Don't offer hacked Pokemon.

3. Don't PM me plz leave a comment on thread what u have to offer and what u would like.

4. A lot of my Pokemon have been cloned. If they were cloned they will be marked with this sign. (Cloned)

5. I do accept clones.

6. The format for offering me Pokemon is this:

Pokemon: Garchomp
IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31/
EV: 252 Attack, 252 Speed, 4 HP
Item: garchompite
Shiny: Yes
Moves: Earthquake, Dragon Claw, Fire Fang, Iron Head
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Rough Skin

I usually don't care about what ball its in. Just looking for competitive shinys!

I actually have this Garchomp so it's up for trade.

Tips for arranging trades with me:

1. Offer competitive shiny Pokemon. I won't care much about the ball.

2. If You Don't Have Your Own Trade threads then please list everything you have to offer.

3. Spell everything so I can atleast read it please. I don't mind abbreviations like plz or little stuff like that. I get macking little mistakes so I will be forgiving with that unless I can't read it.

4. If the Pokemon you offer me aren't EV trained with good EVs thiers a way likely less chance I will trade.

5. I do accept people doing services like EV training.

------------------------------

Trainer Information

Friend Code: 3110-7126-5951

Ign: Ari

Items: I can get you quite a bit of items but not all of them. If u need a specific item just leave a message.
Frequently Trading With Me Will Probably help u a lot when trading with me. I will probably start adding in extras for people I really like and who constantly trading with me!
A couple of my Pokemon I did not breed/catch my self. I traded some of my very good Pokemon for These but I'm not 100 percent sure that there not powersaved or genned. I will mark all the Pokemon that I did not catch/breed myself with (Not Caught/Bred By me)

Shiny Pokemon Availible Now!

Girintina
Shiny: Yes
Not sure about EVs i think there the Great Wall set tho.
Item: None
Ball: cherish ball
Ability: pressure
Moves: dragon pulse, dragon claw, aura sphere, shadow force
lvl: 100
Nature: imprish
(Not bred/caught by me)

Clefable
Item: Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
Moves: Aromatherapy, Cosmic Power, moonblast, wish
Nature: Modest
EV: I think 252 HP, 252 Special Attack, 4 Def
Shiny: yes
(Not bred caught by me)

Excadrill
Item: life orb
Moves: earthquake, iron head, rock slide, rapid spin
Ability Mold breaker
Nature: Jolly
Shiny: yes
IV Max IVs/ 31/31/31/31/31/31/
(Not bred/ caught by me)

Kyorgre
Item: Blue Orb
Moves: Body Slam, Aqua Ring, Ice Beam, Origion Pulse
Ability: Drizzle
Nature: Bold
EV: No Idea
(Not bred/caught by me)

NON Shiny 5, 6 IV Pokemon Up For Trade!

Gastly
Item: None
LVL: 1
IV: 31/31/0/31/31/31/
Nature: Timid
Ability: Levitate
Moves: Hypnosis, Lick
(Bred By Me)

I will proceed to update the list a little bit everyday! Enjoy!

Sorry to post if your thread isn't open. I can delete this post if it isn't. But good luck and I hope you enjoy your time around smogon. You may want to also lost the OT (original trainer) for a few of your Pokemon.

Sorry to post if your thread isn't open. I can delete this post if it isn't. But good luck and I hope you enjoy your time around smogon. You may want to also lost the OT (original trainer) for a few of your Pokemon.
THE THREAD IS OPEN.

and thank u very much.
I'm not gonna put the OT. That's just adds a lot mkre work for me. If people would like to know the OT they should ask me. Ty tho

Moderator edit: Rules be rules...

Last edited by a moderator:
THE THREAD IS OPEN.

and thank u very much.
I'm not gonna put the OT. That's just adds a lot mkre work for me. If people would like to know the OT they should ask me. Ty tho

Moderator edit: Rules be rules...
As the moderator edit says, the rules of the forum state the OT must be listed.
A couple of my Pokemon I did not breed/catch my self. I traded some of my very good Pokemon for These but I'm not 100 percent sure that there not powersaved or genned. I will mark all the Pokemon that I did not catch/breed myself with (Not Caught/Bred By me)
I'd suggest getting these hack checked or remove them from your thread. If you're unsure of legitimacy, it's best to be safe

As the moderator edit says, the rules of the forum state the OT must be listed.

I'd suggest getting these hack checked or remove them from your thread. If you're unsure of legitimacy, it's best to be safe
I don't know how to hack check and I will put the OT in as soon as I get the chance. And I'm not gonna remove them because I'm telling everyone and they have the option to trade for them. I know there not hacked. I mean they might be genned/powersaved. That's technically not hacking but here it is so I'm just gonna leave them. Ty tho

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I don't know how to hack check and I will put the OT in as soon as I get the chance. And I'm not gonna remove them because I'm telling everyone and they have the option to trade for them. I know there not hacked. I mean they might be genned/powersaved. That's technically not hacking but here it is so I'm just gonna leave them. Ty tho
-___-

Yay, this again. Genned and Powersaved Pokemon are hacked, end of discussion. If you keep these Pokemon in your thread, you will be blacklisted. Please remove them.

-___-

Yay, this again. Genned and Powersaved Pokemon are hacked, end of discussion. If you keep these Pokemon in your thread, you will be blacklisted. Please remove them.
Ok I'll get them out and I'm not sure if they are. They might be. But whatever lol Could someone delete my thread??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)