Tera Type: Flying
EVs: 228 HP / 28 Def / 16 SpA / 236 SpD
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Electro Shot
- Flash Cannon
- Dragon Pulse / Draco Meteor
- Body Press

Archaludon lights up the night sky of Paldea! Assault Vest Archaludon is not only difficult to remove due to its excellent typing and significant bulk bolstered by Stamina, but it also boasts a new signature move in Electro Shot, making it a two-way threat especially when supported by rain. Electro Shot boosts Archaludon's Special Attack and charges instantly in rain, OHKOing Tornadus. Flash Cannon hits Flutter Mane, Diancie, and Glimmora. While Draco Meteor is a powerful option, as Electro Shot mitigates its stat drop, Dragon Pulse provides more consistent damage. With Stamina and Body Press, Archaludon powers up even as it takes hits, often OHKOing Kingambit at +1 Defense. A Flying Tera type is chosen to avoid Landorus's Ground-type attacks. The given EV spread lets it survive Landorus's Earth Power and ensures an OHKO on max HP Sassy Diancie with Flash Cannon, with HP optimized for Grassy Terrain recovery. Archaludon appreciates Pelipper and Rain Dance Tornadus so it can use Electro Shot freely. Other good teammates are Rillaboom, whose pivoting and Grassy Terrain extends Archaludon's longevity, and Ogerpon-W, which can KO or at least force a Tera on Landorus.

993 w/o spaces

Last edited:
Green = Add
Orange = Change/Comment
Blue = Spelling/Grammar

Archaludon @ Assault Vest
Ability: Stamina
Modest Nature
- Electro Shot
- Flash Cannon
- Body Press

Archaludon lights up the night sky of Paldea! With a new signature attack in Electro Shot and a defensive ability in Stamina, it can quickly become a (an->a) powerful threat. Electro Shot boosts Archaludon's special attack and charges instantly in rain, OHKOing Tornadus-I and 2HKOing Ogerpon-W (is this worth mentioning?). Flash Cannon assists with the Flutter Mane matchup, often OHKOing moderately bulky sets at +1. Dragon Pulse offers less immediate damage than Draco Meteor, but syngergizes better with Archaludon's moveset (maybe just say set or attributes, since Stamina is technically not a move and makes you want to stay on the field too) as it enjoys staying on the field to stack stat boosts, and is the best option to hit Landorus-I. Body Press makes excellent use of its ability Stamina, often OHKOing Kingambit after a single defense boost. A Tera type of Flying is chosen to avoid Landorus's (just checking if this supposed to be Landorus-I or you do mean both Lando-I and Lando-T? might be worth just saying ground moves in general if it's both) ground-type attacks if necessary. The given EV spread survives Landorus-I's Earth Power and ensures an OHKO on max HP Sassy Diancie with Flash Cannon, with HP optimized for Grassy Terrain recovery. Archaludon pairs perfectly with Drizzle Pokemon, or Tornadus-I who can use Rain Dance so it can use Electro Shot instantly. It also appreciates teammates with Fake Out such as Rillaboom, which helps it survive on the field longer thanks to Grassy Terrain.

Milak

Stoïque fierté
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Add (AC=add comma)
Remove

Archaludon @ Assault Vest
Ability: Stamina
Modest Nature
- Electro Shot
- Flash Cannon
- Body Press

Archaludon lights up the night sky of Paldea! Assault Vest Archaludon is not only difficult to remove due to its excellent typing and significant bulk bolstered by Stamina, but it also boasts a new signature move in Electro Shot, making it a two-way threat especially when supported by rain. Electro Shot boosts Archaludon's special attack Special Attack and charges instantly in rain, OHKOing Tornadus-I Tornadus. Flash Cannon hits Flutter Mane, Diancie, and Glimmora. While Draco Meteor is a powerful option,(AC) as Electro Shot mitigates its stat drop, Dragon Pulse is provides more consistent damage. With Stamina and Body Press, Archaludon powers up even as it takes hits, often OHKOing Kingambit at +1 Defense. A Flying Tera type is chosen to avoid Landorus-I's Landorus's Ground-type attacks. The given EV spread survives Landorus-I's lets it survive Landorus's Earth Power and ensures an OHKO on max HP Sassy Diancie with Flash Cannon, with HP optimized for Grassy Terrain recovery. Archaludon appreciates Pelipper and Rain Dance Tornadus so it can use Electro Shot freely. Other good teammates are Rillaboom, whose pivoting and Grassy Terrain extends Archaludon's longevity, and Ogerpon-W who ,(AC) which can KO or at least force a Tera out of Landorus-I on Landorus.
milak-gp-small.gif

GP Team done

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)