APurpose's Gen7 Haves (12/2: Update: 0 Speed IV Brave Celesteela!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there, cool thread :) Kinda interested in your Pheromosa and Celesteela. Do I have to pick one from your wants list for each of the Ultra Beast? Or do you also accept several 3-4 IVs breedjects for them? Looking forward to trading with you if possible :)

Hello there, cool thread :) Kinda interested in your Pheromosa and Celesteela. Do I have to pick one from your wants list for each of the Ultra Beast? Or do you also accept several 3-4 IVs breedjects for them? Looking forward to trading with you if possible :)
One from my wants list for each would be good, it would depend on what breedjects you're offering for how many of each.

One from my wants list for each would be good, it would depend on what breedjects you're offering for how many of each.
I could do the Jolly Sandile for a start from your wants list. What Ball would you like it to be in? By the way, my current breedjects are:

Jolly Rockruff w/ Sucker Punch, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang in a Timer Ball
Jolly Sneasel w/ Icicle Crash, Throat Chop, Fake Out in a Luxury Ball
Adamant Cubone in a Dusk Ball

Would those 3 be okay for 1 of your Ultra Beast?

I could do the Jolly Sandile for a start from your wants list. What Ball would you like it to be in? By the way, my current breedjects are:

Jolly Rockruff w/ Sucker Punch, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang in a Timer Ball
Jolly Sneasel w/ Icicle Crash, Throat Chop, Fake Out in a Luxury Ball
Adamant Cubone in a Dusk Ball

Would those 3 be okay for 1 of your Ultra Beast?
Oops, sorry, I already got the Sandile from somebody! Is there anything else you could do? Also the Rockruff and Sneasel are okay, Cubone I already have. If you can get me a Jolly Sneasel with 31/31/31/xx/31/31 and a Rockruff breedject, I could do those two for a UB, and something from my wants list for the other.

Oops, sorry, I already got the Sandile from somebody! Is there anything else you could do? Also the Rockruff and Sneasel are okay, Cubone I already have. If you can get me a Jolly Sneasel with 31/31/31/xx/31/31 and a Rockruff breedject, I could do those two for a UB, and something from my wants list for the other.
Sure thing, we could do the 5 IVs Jolly Sneasel + Rockruff breedject for 1 UB. As for the other, is the Adamant Sandile one taken also? If it's taken I could do the Jolly Shellder instead.

Last edited:
Sure thing, we could do the 5 IVs Jolly Sneasel + Rockruff breedject for 1 UB. As for the other, is the Adamant Sandile one taken also? If it's taken I could do the Jolly Shellder instead.
Nope, don't have an Adamant Sandile yet. Either the Sandile or the Shellder would work!

Luxury Ball works for me!
Hi there, ready to trade all 3 mons for you :) Should we set up a time for the trade? My timezone is GMT +7, and I should be available from 7am-12pm, and then 4pm till night time. My FC is 5172-0371-8228 and IGN is Yellow.

Just to recap, I'm trading these 3 mons:
  • Jolly Sneasel in a Luxury Ball w/ EMs of Fake Out, Throat Chop, Icicle Crash (31/31/31/x/31/31)
  • Rockruff Breedject in a Timer Ball
  • Adamant Sandile in a Luxury Ball w/ EMs of Beat Up, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Pursuit (31/31/31/x/31/31)
May I request these 2 UBs please:
Naive Pheromosa
Brave Celesteela

Looking forward to our trade!

Hi there, ready to trade all 3 mons for you :) Should we set up a time for the trade? My timezone is GMT +7, and I should be available from 7am-12pm, and then 4pm till night time. My FC is 5172-0371-8228 and IGN is Yellow.

Just to recap, I'm trading these 3 mons:
  • Jolly Sneasel in a Luxury Ball w/ EMs of Fake Out, Throat Chop, Icicle Crash (31/31/31/x/31/31)
  • Rockruff Breedject in a Timer Ball
  • Adamant Sandile in a Luxury Ball w/ EMs of Beat Up, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Pursuit (31/31/31/x/31/31)
May I request these 2 UBs please:
Naive Pheromosa
Brave Celesteela

Looking forward to our trade!
I'll be back from school in about 8 hours, and can trade after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)