Apprentice Program Signups: Americas (GMT-8 through GMT-4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
assigned to Celticpride

Username
: Pholowers
PO/PS! Username: Pholovvers
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: gmt+1 i'm available the evening (6pm -12pm) and available this week and next week until wednesday all the day.
What tier do you want to learn?: ORAS OU
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: yh, both
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes
Tell us a little about yourself: normal player who wants to become better
Tell us about your experience with competitive Pokemon (3-4 sentences): i started pokemon 2 years ago i think but i'm not as good as i should be so i'm asking help here :].

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: rs
Assigned to Team Pokepals

Username
: Zimzy
PO/PS! Username: zimmerman pka
Your timezone and usual hours of availability:CST / 3 PM CST - 10 Pm CST Weekdays, All Day Weekends
What tier do you want to learn?: ORAS OU
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes
Tell us a little about yourself: Sophomore in High School who's been playing comp since mid 2015
Tell us about your experience with competitive Pokemon (3-4 sentences): I'm a decent player that just needs that extra help to make me better. I know the basics, but things aren't working out too well for me. So I've come here seeking help to know what I'm doing wrong and what I need to fix.

Last edited by a moderator:
assigned to Amaroq

Username
: Berserker72
PO/PS! Username: Berserker72
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: CT 6-9 pm everyday but Wednesday and Sunday
What tier do you want to learn?: ORAS UU
Tell us a little about yourself: Well I am 17 in high school. I really like Pokemon. Most of the time I spend in high school, I play Pokemon Showdown when I have a free time and I have a lot of free time. I wanna get better at the game cause I have fun in it but I don't really understand how the meta works and how some things work in the game. I also play League of Legends a lot too. Pokemon Showdown and League are my fave games that I play frequently.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Both
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)