Apprentice Program - Round Thirty One

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoddy Battle nick: Vegeta214
Time zone: GMT +1
Regular Online Hours (Eastern only!): about 9 am - 8 pm EST
Do you want to play in the tournament: no
Experience level: little experience in competitive pokemon, been interested in it for years, but never really got into it. I know quite a bunch from lurking in the forums though.
A little about myself:
I'm a competitive person, any game or sport I play I play to win. Nonetheless, having fun at whatever I do is important to me. I have fun playing pokemon, so I hope someone can teach me how to battle.

Shoddy Battle nick: Iraff

Time zone: EST

Regular Online Hours (Eastern only!): 3:00 to 5:00, a little bit longer on the weekends.

Do you want to play in the tournament: Sure.

Experience level*:A little about myself: I've been playing competitive Pokemon for a while, but I just never seemed to catch on in the right places. I kind of know the basics, but I can't much team-build or predict things. I know things like what a sweeper is, but I'm lost beyond that.

RODAN

Banned deucer.
Shoddy Battle nick: Coconut storm
Time zone: est
Regular Online Hours (Eastern only!): all day
Do you want to play in the tournament: yes or no? NO
Experience level*:A little about myself: i like to use strange and out of the box teams

oh and i never got a chance to be with my tutor last time

Shoddy Battle nick: KageryuEX
Time zone: GMT +1
Regular Online Hours (Eastern only!): 11 am - 5 pm
Do you want to play in the tournament: yes or no? yes
Experience level*:A little about myself: I've been battling competetively for quite a while now, participated in a lot of tourneys on different forums joined well known clans and tried to learn as much as I could, but lately I came to realize that I'm at a point now where I can't learn anything anymore by myself, so I came here :)

Shoddy Battle nick: Ginger4Prez
Time zone: GMT-4
Regular Online Hours (Eastern only!): weekdays: 8:30-9:30 PM weekends: 4:00-9:00 PM
Experience level*:A little about myself: I'm pretty new to online battling, I've been submitting teams for rate and my actual skills are untested. A little about myself... hm... I really enjoy playing tennis and am very excited to have to opportunity to join the Apprentice Program.
Thanks!

Shoddy Battle nick: Xonmeän

Time zone:
GMT -6 (Central Standard)

Regular Online Hours (Eastern only!):
5:00 PM - 11:00 PM Weekdays / Varies Weekends

Do you want to play in the tournament: yes or no?
Yes

Experience level*:
A little about myself: I've been playing Pokemon ever since the early days of Red and Blue, but it hasn't been until D/P that I actually started playing competitively. I'm self taught and I already am very well acquainted with the basics of battle. I'm a primarily Wifi battler, so my experience with Shoddy battle is extremely limited (actually I've only ever logged onto it three times in the past). Actually I already know what I need help with, team building. I can't build a decent team to save my life. To this point I've mainly relied on random teams with little to no synergy and with little thought put into them filled with Pokemon I just felt like using at the time, and occasionally that worked out for me, but it's just not enough anymore. It just seems like every time I try to actually make a team it falls completely flat on its face.

Shoddy Battle nick: Silvaer
Time zone: GMT -6
Regular Online Hours (Eastern only!): Pretty much any time before 10pm.
Do you want to play in the tournament: Yes
Experience level*: Decent, I know a good amount, but need help team building and predicting.
A little about myself:
Err, I play pokemon. =)

Shoddy Battle nick: StarmanXL
Time zone: Eastern Standard Time
Regular Online Hours (Eastern only!): 6:00-10:00 P.M. Monday through Wednesday, and any time every other Sunday.
Do you want to play in the tournament: Yes
Experience level: I know about EVs and IVs and standard metagame and stuff like that, I just completely suck at prediction and team building.
A little about myself: I'm pretty good at doubles, but I absolutely suck at standard. I've been through this program twice before but didn't gain much from it since my tutors were rarely available. I'm hoping this time will be much more productive.

Shoddy Battle nick: Hey_Its_Me
Time zone: um...I thought it was GMT -5 but the smogon forums say GMT -4 and it's the same time as my clock. I live in central Kentucky
Regular Online Hours (Eastern only!): 6-9 weekdays, not on Saturdays, and like 1-10 on Sunday.
Experience level*: I'd say I'm an average battler. I'm pretty experienced in the world of Pokemon. I understand EV's, IV's and Natures. I really need to work on building teams though.
A little about myself: I'm a pretty awesome guy.

EDIT:Hmm...It looks as if I'm a little late.

Max

yadig
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
All tutors assigned (there are a lot less tutors with school starting back up).

Good luck to all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)