Apprentice Program: Round 102

Status
Not open for further replies.
PO/PS! Username: petyer
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT -7, most evenings from 6PM-12 AM my time
What tier do you want to learn?: UU
Tell us a little about yourself: I’m just a college student that likes mons
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: yup
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yup

Shiba agreed to tutor me

Reactions: GXS
Username: Tressed
PO/PS! Username: Tressed
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT-5
What tier do you want to learn?: Any of OU, UU, NU
Tell us a little about yourself: Looking to either get into UU and NU or work on OU stuff.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Skype
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yep

MANNAT

Follow me on twitch!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
  1. Username: Littlelucario
    PO/PS! Username: littlelucario
    Your timezone and usual hours of availability: gmt -4, I'm available most of the time
    What tier do you want to learn?: ORAS OU
    Tell us a little about yourself: I've gain experience in the last while, and I really want to hone my skills at ou for the larger upcoming tours.
    Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

Mishimono

mish mish
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
DPL Champion
Username: Mishimono
PO/PS! Username: MishimonoAlt
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: gmt -7, I'm availble after 4:00 on weekdays and most of the time on weekends
What tier do you want to learn?: UU ORAS
Tell us a little about yourself: I play VGC and a bit of Doubles OU and want to learn singles. Also I like skiing
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: IRC haven't used it much tho

Last edited:

Welli0u

is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
Username: Welli0u
PO/PS! Username:Welliou
Your timezone and usual hours of availability:gmt +2. week-end and from 6pm to 9pm all days.
What tier do you want to learn?Oras OU
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm 14 years old. I live in France. i like manga and football. alright, nothing interesting
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype? yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yeah

Username: hey yal
PO/PS! Username: capitalize
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: gmt-4 3-5 pm
What tier do you want to learn?: oras ubers
Tell us a little about yourself: im a random lurker
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: skype>irc
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes

Username: Bashslash
PO/PS! Username: Bashslash
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: UTC- 5:00 My usual hours would be in the weekends, most free at Fridays, Prob all around Late Afternoon. However certain events might change the time i will be able to be there
Tell us a little about yourself: My Weak suit is teambuilding, i want to know how i can teambuild in relationship to the metagame and to build more independently. Otherwise i guess im just a normal dude :P

Last edited:
Username: Reborn Fox
PO/PS! Username: Reborn Fox
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: gmt +2, I'm available around 5pm to 10pm
What tier do you want to learn?: OU, BW, DPP
Tell us a little about yourself: I am 15 years old and I want to improve myself in pokemon. I'm french.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Yes, I can use Skype and IRC but I prefer Skype.

Username: RedMaxx
PO/PS! Username: RedMaxx
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: gmt +2, week end and from 6 pm to 9 pm all days
What tier do you want to learn?: DPP OU or ORAS OU
Tell us a little about yourself: I am 15 years old and I want to improve myself in pokemon. I'm french and I like football, basketball and animes
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Yes, I can use Skype and IRC but I prefer Skype.

DKFirelord

Back this time I swear!
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Username: DKFirelord
PO/PS! Username: DKFirelord
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: Central time zone (GMT -6). Mon-Fri 3-10pm Sat -Sun Anytime
What tier do you want to learn?: ORAS UU and ORAS LC
Tell us a little about yourself: Im in band and a Sophemore just got a car so life is goodn_n. I'm usually on showdown after practice and when o have free time I wanted to get better at these tiers mostly since I do enjoy them but can't really make solid fun teams for thems
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Yes

Last edited:
Username: DaRizzleMyShizzle (Will possibly change to DaRizzleTheMan)

PO/PS! Username: DaRizzleTheMan (alt), DaRizzleISBEAST (main account)

Your Timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT -0, I am around from 5pm-10pm weekdays and all day weekends.

What tier do you want to learn?: ORAS NU.

Tell us a little about yourself: I am from South East England, and I suffer from depression. I am very open to new ideas and generally never answer back. Currently taking Spanish, Philosophy and Ethics and History for GCSEs. I wish to learn NU because it I dream to be a well recognized person in the Smogon community, but I know little right now and this'll lead me on the correct path.

Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Both, but in an ideal world, Skype.

Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes.

Last edited:
Username: Mimolette
PO/PS! Username: Mimolette
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: gmt +2, I'm available around 5pm to 10pm
Tell us a little about yourself: I like sports, animes and pokemon.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Yes, I can use Skype.

Last edited:
Username:AGuyWithPants
PO/PS! Username: JerryIsNoob/Hazard of Eden
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: -4:00 GMT. Im usually available from 4 PM to 3 AM my time.
Tell us a little about yourself: Ive been playing on Showdown on and off for nearly a year now. Due to College starting in a month, Im free for now and would like to spend some time to learn more about competitive battling. I want to improve my knowledge of competitive battling and learn how to be better than I am right now and I hope this program will help me do this.

Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Yes. I can use Skype.

Last edited:
Username: chill shadow
PO/PS! Username:gengar17/ chillshadow
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: gmt +3 afternoon and evening
What tier do you want to learn?: dpp ou (mainly) or doubles
Tell us a little about yourself: 20 year old business student with too much time
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes

PrinceLucian

Banned deucer.
username: lucianvega
po/ps:username lucianvega
timezone:+2 gmt
oras ou tier
tell us a little about yourself: i was a Nu player for quite a while,but i followed Ou most of the time so i know the metagame already, i played on PO but started showdown 2 months ago. Stopped Nu to start OU tho
are you able to use either irc or skype: most likely
do you understand how the blacklist works:yes

Last edited:
Username: Sir_Bagel
PO/PS! Username: Lord Bagel
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: eastern, weekends all the time and weekdays usually after 5pm or a bit earlier.
What tier do you want to learn?: XY OU

Username: DaSpoofy
PO/PS! Username: DaSpoofy
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT +12, I have school and a job but find a bit of time for pokemon
What tier do you want to learn?: RU
Tell us a little about yourself: Im a fast learner
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:
yes

thinkin

Banned deucer.
Username: thinkin
PO/PS! Username: julietishot or ivebeenthinking
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT +2, weekends on mornings, thursdays after 7 PM
What tier do you want to learn?: doubles ou
Tell us a little about yourself: 16, lesbian, i love theatre, i have some IRL problems mons keep me away from that
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: prefer IRC
Mizuhime agreed to tutor me

false

maybe this is heaven
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a defending SPL Championis a defending SCL Champion
NotFalse
NotFalse
GMT+8
ORAS OU
I'm gon learn this tier so good
Yes
Yes

njnp agreed to tutor me

Last edited:
Username: GymLeaderDuck
PO/PS Username: spooky135708
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: Timezone:Central. Availability: I'm available 12am to 5pm monday,wednesday,friday. 1pm to the rest of the day tuesday, and not available thrusday (most likely), saturday and sunday I'll be open unless there is some event on that day.
Tell us a little about yourself: I live in Texas, I'm going to college right now and I would like to get better at competitive battling in the OU tier. I have played pokemon for a long time now but I don't seem very good when it comes to competitive.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Either is fine.

Username: PatientPat

PO/PS! Username: PatientPat

Your timezone and usual hours of availability: UTC-06:00 Central Time. 7 to 10 Pm, sometimes
6 Pm to 10 Pm, Monday through Thursday. Weekends vary sometimes I will have the entire weekend
free, but no matter what I will always be available 8 Pm up to 3 Am Friday and Saturday night.
I finish different hours on different days at my job, I will do my best to communicate with my
tutor.

Tell us a little about yourself: My name is Patrick I work 45 hours a week, have loved Pokemon
since 1998. I have done two battling 101 rounds, the first time I was unable to get any help
whatsoever the second time I got to do a few sessions at least, was very helpful and enjoyed it
a lot. I keep getting paired with people that are 7 to 8 hours ahead of my time, making it very
hard to do any sessions during the week. So if I could be paired with someone even somewhat
relatively close to my time zone that would be great, thanks…..

Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: I prefer Skype.

Do you understand how the blacklist works?: I understand.

Username: JMTL
PO/PS! Username: JMTL
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: Mountain Time (GMT-6 until daylight savings ends); Usually available between 12:30pm to 5:30pm on Saturday, 2:00pm to 5:30pm on Sunday, 7pm to 9pm on weeknights except Thursday
What tier do you want to learn?: VGC
Tell us a little about yourself: I earned a second place finish at a local tournament once, but have never placed high at Regionals. When I went to the World LCQ in 2013 I lost spectacularly. I have been learning about the competitive scene since the Diamond/Pearl days but have not reached the playing level I expected.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: I can use Skype.

Last edited:
Username: Ampd302
PO/PS! Username: Ampd302
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: gmt -4, weekdays 5-8pm except monday/friday
What tier do you want to learn?: ORAS OU/NU
Tell us a little about yourself: Love sports football, soccer, and basketball. Love anime ergo my profile pic and I'm willing to learn.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Yes, I can use Skype.

FlamingVictini agreed to tutor me

Last edited:
Username: Draha022

PO/PS Username: Draha022

Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT-5. I'm available from 6:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M. at week and 1:00 P.M. to 9:00 P:M the week-end.

What tier do you want to learn: ORAS OU.

Tell us a little bit about yourself: I'm from Canada/Québec. I want to improve my skills and to learn to build a team myself. I have been playing since May 2015.

Are you able to useither IRC or Skype?: Skype.

Do you understard how the blacklist works?: yes

Username: fapkingg
PO/PS! Username: fapkingg
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: gmt+2, i can be online regularly.
What tier do you want to learn?: ORAS NU or ORAS Doubles
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a cool motivated player willing to learn new metagames :)!
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Yup, I can use both!
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)