Appreciation For a Mod/Long Time Friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN: Ames

Deposited: Salandit (Ultra Ball)
Gender and Level: Male, level 17
Message: I want to trade for a pokemon that is strong in battles.

Thank you, Totes, Shiny Finder, and everyone else who contributes so positively to this place. I don't post much but I have been lurking around Smogon for a long time and it's people like Shiny Finder who make this by far the best place for Pokemon related discussion and help on the web.

Cheers!
Thank you for your kind words! I hope you enjoy the Latios!

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Wow! Thank you so much for your kind words ^_^, appreciate it! Enjoy!

Yes he has! Thank you for your kind words! Oh thank you so much for the Jangmo-o too!
However it is a level 40 Latios so it is, 31-40 not 41-50 :p, please redeposit and I'll send it your way!
Oops, my apologies. I must have done 41-50 on instinct. It has been changed, sorry for the mixup.

Pokemon: Psyduck in UltraBall
Gender and Level: male, Level 15
Requested: 31-40 Latios
Message: I want to trade for a Pokemon that is strong in battles
IGN: Jaime

I'm new to the Smogon, but so far I'm amazed how mature, helpful and kind people here are. But like on every forum, this wouldn't be possible without moderators. I don't know shiny finder personaly, but he really deserves all these kind words if he sacraficed his time to teach you how to rng, and just for being one of the pillars for this great community.

Pokemon: Psyduck in UltraBall
Gender and Level: male, Level 15
IGN: Jaime

I'm new to the Smogon, but so far I'm amazed how mature, helpful and kind people here are. But like on every forum, this wouldn't be possible without moderators. I don't know shiny finder personaly, but he really deserves all these kind words if he sacraficed his time to teach you how to rng, and just for being one of the pillars for this great community.
I completely agree! Thank you for your kind words ^_^, hope you enjoy the Latios!

IGN: Anthony

Deposited: Lurantis (Great Ball)
Gender and Level: Male 34

Thank you to both Totes and especially Shiny Finder, who has helped me find over the past two years with Egg shiny values and other simple requests.

Pokemon: Minior, Yellow, Moon Ball
Level: 1
Message: I want to trade for a treasured Pokémon that has been raised from an Egg
IGN: Aravagantos

Somewhat appropriate, this is a 5IV breedject from my on-going attempt to breed a Shiny Minior.

Thank you Totes, and many, many thanks to Shiny Finder!

Last edited:
IGN: Anthony

Deposited: Lurantis (Great Ball)

Thank you to both Totes and especially Shiny Finder, who has helped me find over the past two years with Egg shiny values and other simple requests.
Pokemon: Minior, Yellow, Moon Ball
Level: 1
Message: I want to trade for a treasured Pokémon that has been raised from an Egg
IGN: Aravagantos

Somewhat appropriate, this is a 5IV breedject from my on-going attempt to breed a Shiny Minior.

Thank you Totes, and many, many thanks to Shiny Finder!
Thanks for the kind words guys! Also, thanks for the minior Tapu Koko Loko ! I hope you guys enjoy your latios!

IGN: Jojo
Deposited: Spearow (Ultra Ball) Female lvl 9
Thanks in advance.

I don't really know about Shiny Finder, but i'm sure about his dedication for the smogon community is great, being a mod and help other user to make the smogon wi-fi community better and generally help many people who loves to play pokemon
Thank you for everything that you have done to help this community.

IGN: Jojo
Deposited: Spearow (Ultra Ball) Female lvl 9
Thanks in advance.

I don't really know about Shiny Finder, but i'm sure about his dedication for the smogon community is great, being a mod and help other user to make the smogon wi-fi community better and generally help many people who loves to play pokemon
Thank you for everything that you have done to help this community.
I agree! Thank you for your words, Enjoy your latios ^_^!

IGN: V-Cyber
Deposited: Noibat(pokeball) nickname shiny finder
Gender and level: Male level 1

I am actually new at smogon and I think that shiny finder is a great man. For what he has done he deserves a thank from their friends. I want to say Thank you shiny finder for what you have done

IGN: V-Cyber
Deposited: Noibat(pokeball) nickname shiny finder
Gender and level: Male level 1

I am actually new at smogon and I think that shiny finder is a great man. For what he has done he deserves a thank from their friends. I want to say Thank you shiny finder for what you have done
Thank you for your kind words ^_^! Enjoy your Latios!

not here for the giveaway, just to thank shiny finder for everything over the years.
I'm sure shiny finder will appreciate this ^_^

Last edited:
IGN: Rob
Deposited: Lillipup (Ultra Ball)

Thanks Totes anda shiny finder for your contributions in the forum. You help us a lot with your giveaways!!

IGN: Rob
Deposited: Lillipup (Ultra Ball)

Thanks Totes anda shiny finder for your contributions in the forum. You help us a lot with your giveaways!!
Sorry! I was busy all day, your mon was snipped I believe

Please redeposit and I'll send it your way ^_^

Thank you for your words!

Sorry! I was busy all day, your mon was snipped I believe

Please redeposit and I'll send it your way ^_^

Thank you for your words!

I redeposit the same lillipup,

Ign: Rob
Pokemon deposited: lillipup level 17 male un ultra ball

Thank you so much

Deposited: Lv. 21 female tentacool
IGN: Engy

I'm quite new here on smogon so I don't who shiny finder is, but I really appreciate those who decide to use part of their free time helping others without asking anything in return, soooo... thank you, totes, and thank you, shiny finder!

Oh sorry I got confused! Now its ok
Sent, enjoy!
Deposited: Lv. 21 female tentacool
IGN: Engy

I'm quite new here on smogon so I don't who shiny finder is, but I really appreciate those who decide to use part of their free time helping others without asking anything in return, soooo... thank you, totes, and thank you, shiny finder!
Thank you for your kind words, enjoy the Latios!

IGN: Ski
Deposited: Pancham (quick ball)

Thank you to both Totes and Shiny Finder

IGN: Sora
Deposited: Spearow, male, level 9, Quick Ball.
Message: I want to trade for a Pokemon that is strong in battles.

Thank you for both of you, Totes and shiny finder! I am not sure if I have ever encountered shiny finder, but what he has done is deeply appreciated by me. I would have to say that it is things that he does to ensure that everyone can have a chance to participate in competitive battling, which may have been barred for some due to the high threshold of the time and knowledge required. It is people like him who are willing to devote themselves to help out that makes the Pokemon community to be enjoyable and friendly.

Could I please get a Latios?

Deposited a level 19 female Cubone with the message "I want to fill my Pokedex.", IGN is Almedha.

Thanks for the giveaway and thank you for everything shiny finder.

IGN: Ski
Deposited: Pancham (quick ball)

Thank you to both Totes and Shiny Finder
IGN: Sora
Deposited: Spearow, male, level 9, Quick Ball.
Message: I want to trade for a Pokemon that is strong in battles.

Thank you for both of you, Totes and shiny finder! I am not sure if I have ever encountered shiny finder, but what he has done is deeply appreciated by me. I would have to say that it is things that he does to ensure that everyone can have a chance to participate in competitive battling, which may have been barred for some due to the high threshold of the time and knowledge required. It is people like him who are willing to devote themselves to help out that makes the Pokemon community to be enjoyable and friendly.
Could I please get a Latios?

Deposited a level 19 female Cubone with the message "I want to fill my Pokedex.", IGN is Almedha.

Thanks for the giveaway and thank you for everything shiny finder.
Thank you guys for your kind words! I really appreciate the details paradise eon ^_^

I am currently unavailable to trade over the gts, but I will send the Latios tonight, please check our gts every now and then and redeposit if needed!

Deposited:Lv 1 female Cottonee
IGN: Buck

Although I don't know him personally and haven't encountered him in these forums, huge thanks to shiny finder for his contributions to this community and equally big thanks to Totes for the awesome giveaways he has hosted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)