AG Anything Goes Community Create-A-Team

pichus

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
OMPL Champion
Isotonex's Arceus Fairy wins Round 5.
Time to nominate the 6th pokemon! Nominate a pokemon which you think fits our team the best!

pichus

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
OMPL Champion
Necrozma-Dusk-Mane @ Solganium Z
Ability: Prism Armor
EVs: 248 Atk / 8 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Autotomize
- Sunsteel Strike
- Photon Geyser
Both of our set up sweepers were weak to fairy, this should solve that problem and it can be our Xerneas check as well. This sets up on a lot of things and is really good in general pretty much broken. No downsides with having this on our team.
renominating my dusk mane
(pls keep this thread alive ;-;)

looking at the team I did not see a rocker other than Ttar and if we're making it offensive I assume we want to keep rocks off it so I propose this set for dusk mane. allows you to check fairy's effectively as well as tanking hit from yveltal and gengar allowing you to surprise them with photon or Z.

EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Photon Geyser
- Sunsteel Strike
- Morning Sun

Last edited:
two of this team's three main attackers are weak to Fairy and Pogre, a different two can be given trouble by Dusk Necrozma and Webs can give this team a hard time still so I'll nom this

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
Ability: Desolate Land
EVs: 132 HP / 252 Atk / 124 Spe
Jolly / Adamant Nature
- Rock Polish
- Precipice Blades
- Dragon Claw / Stone Edge
- Swords Dance / Stone Edge / Fire Punch

the speed tier allows you to outspeed +1 Mega Rayquaza at +2 (outspeeding Jolly if Jolly and Adamant if Adamant, the Jolly one also outspeeds +2 76-EV Xerneas), Precipice Blades is for STAB, Dragon Claw is for DD Zygod and Mega Ray, Stone Edge is for Ho-Oh and Yveltal, SD allows you to boost and Fire Punch hits Skarmory and Celesteela which otherwise somewhat wall you.

EDIT: Dragon Claw also hits Ultra Necrozma

EDIT 2: Fire Punch can also be used as a more reliable main STAB move while Precipice Blades hits stuff like Pogre and Rockceus but shouldn't be used without Stone Edge or Dragon Claw since stuff like Mega Ray and Ho-Oh can give you trouble

an alternative spread of 80 HP / 252 Atk / 176 Spe can be run with Jolly and Stone Edge to beat Unburden Drifblim if Baton Pass worries you (also outspeeding Geomancy/Shell Smash Smeargle and Sand Rush Excadrill)

lastly a Hasty Nature with Thunderbolt and HP Ice could be run to hit all of Zygod, Celesteela and Ho-Oh but it can't do as well vs the latter two and it can't do as well vs Mega Ray so I won't recommend that

since this is a lot of slashes I'll say as a default

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
Adamant Nature
- Rock Polish
- Precipice Blades
- Dragon Claw
- Stone Edge

Necrozma-DM is still a good choice, but here's an alternative (the most basic difference being that it can beat opposing Necrozmas more easily but Power Herb Xerneas can beat it more easily)

Last edited:

Chloe

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
NUPL Champion
ok in retrospect allowing cloyster into voting is probably the reason this ccat is dead right now but bear with me we can fix it.

ideally if we pick spdef pdon for this slot, change cloyster to celesteela and then make the ttar we built around defensive this team is usable.

so i suggest instead of trying to turn this into some weird funky suicide lead balance, get it to a point where it's somewhat viable and then we can worry about momentum issues.

Groudon @ Red Orb
Ability: Drought
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Precipice Blades
- Lava Plume
- Rest
- Roar / Toxic

this is as standard as can be. it checks xern and ogre and you know what a pdon does i don't need to explain that to you. i'm trying to revive this without expecting the impossible. get it to where it becomes a team, then we can figure out any nitty gritty details.

pdon probably fits better but if we changed the team slightly we could possibly accommodate the egg, including making ttar defensive sr pursuit.

Chansey @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 Def/ 252 SpD/ 4 spe
Calm Nature
-Toxic
-Soft boiled
-Heal Bell
-Confide

While Chansey does give away more set up opportunities, if the team became more defensively oriented it could work. There's no doubt Chansey is more reliable at its job than pdon and the heal bell support is nice. In addition cm steelceus late came could cause a real threat if zygarde and pdon are slightly weakened, which Chansey can confide stall.

We are too far gone at this point so might as well toss this guy in the mix

Alternatively I would like to propose that we remove cloyster and make zyg regular DD in theory pairs well with goth and TTAR goth trapping both of their biggest threats. Removing cloyster would leave us with three mons and I think allow this team to be far more viable. Just a thought though.
this is what i posted in the last round of voting I still stand by it

pichus

OMPL Champion
Round 6 Voting!
You can only vote for maximum two pokemons. You cannot vote for your own submission. Voting ends in ~48 hours.
You can vote for the following pokemons:-
EVs: 248 Atk / 8 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Autotomize
- Sunsteel Strike
- Photon Geyser/Earthquake
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Photon Geyser
- Sunsteel Strike
- Morning Sun
Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
Adamant Nature
- Rock Polish
- Precipice Blades
- Dragon Claw
- Stone Edge
Groudon @ Red Orb
Ability: Drought
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Precipice Blades
- Lava Plume
- Rest
- Roar / Toxic
Chansey @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 Def/ 252 SpD/ 4 spe
Calm Nature
-Toxic
-Soft boiled
-Heal Bell
-Confide

Last edited:

Tohru and the Adachi

Banned deucer.
1517825391281.png

4LL |-|31|_ 12|-|Y|)0N 73|-| |3357 & 0N|_Y V14|3|_3 P0|<3M0N 1N 49, 1 M34N, M07|-|312FU(|<1N9 910V4NN1 |-|45 7|-|47 5|-|17

Kek , this language is silly fun

ayy , trying to hide that sexy rhydon eh

Voting for Chole's pdon

Last edited:
i'd personally love chole's don, especially if it was over cloyster tbh, as this project literally went to shit as soon as we let cloy actually be in the team, as chole described earlier. either way, chole's don.

pichus

OMPL Champion
Chloe's Primal Groudon wins round 6!!
Now it's time to fix issues our team has. Here's how it'll work :
In this stage, you can suggest changes which can make the team much more better and solid. You can suggest to change the EVs, Sets or even the Pokemon itself. Explanation for the new Pokemon/Set/EVs would be appreciated, however it's not compulsory.

Here's a few changes which I believe would make the team better:
- Remove Cloyster for Ferrothorn
- Change DDance Zygarde to Defensive Zygarde
You're also allowed to refute other people's nominations as long as you provide solid reasons.

Kate

Metamodernity
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
RBTT Champion
Remove Zygarde. Why? Well, this team straight up loses to toxic groundceus (except for goth) So having 5 members which cant do shit to it doesnt help. We already have a strong ground type in pdon, Zygarde doesnt offer any team synergy, nor does it accomplish anything other members of the cant already do. Wouldve said cloyster, but hey, we need a meme. Zygod is the odd one out. Replace it with either defensive DM or Ultra necrozma. Both offer types not on the team. Like if you agree with this. (which means no one)

Remove Zygarde. Why? Well, this team straight up loses to toxic groundceus (except for goth) So having 5 members which cant do shit to it doesnt help. We already have a strong ground type in pdon, Zygarde doesnt offer any team synergy, nor does it accomplish anything other members of the cant already do. Wouldve said cloyster, but hey, we need a meme. Zygod is the odd one out. Replace it with either defensive DM or Ultra necrozma. Both offer types not on the team. Like if you agree with this. (which means no one)
she said change the set :\ and ferrothorn takes on groundceus if we run power whip or gyro(whatever).and team is-zy,goth,ferro,ttar(m?),pdon,fairyceus and if you see zygarde and fairyceus walls up most of physical attackers while ferro and pdon takes on xerneas/fairyceus so its good to have it :l

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)