Anger, Frustration, Irritability, etc.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
>_____________________>

Aw fuck, I totally knew that too. >____________________________>

Ok, she was just a malicious bitch then.

In that case, you should have totally gotten the hottest guy in class to pity you and then protect you. Instant epic.

edit: Chocolate kipp-- if you were a guy, it's never too early to start. ;)

BTW-- Gabe, all I have to know is that you are a poor left-winger to know that you want my money without actually working for it. :O See how pointlessly stupid personal attacks are? (especially on the internet)

Hey, I had all the guys in first grade. I even had the Jew whose dad got the school to let us play Yu-Gi-Oh at recess (true story).

Actually, there was some guy who people made fun of because he always had his hair in a ponytail so one day the kids took it out and he cried. I protected him so I just REVERSED YOUR IDEA.

BTW-- Gabe, all I have to know is that you are a poor left-winger to know that you want my money without actually working for it. :O See how pointlessly stupid personal attacks are? (especially on the internet)
I didn't respond per Waterbomb's request:

I hate when people take a normal thread and turn it into a political argument :justin2:
So no need to continue this, thanks. I'm not left-wing either, I just don't agree with the way the current GOP conducts themselves.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I get frustrated just by some of the shit in this thread. Right or left wingers both have more than their fair share of biased news, bad policies, and really misplaced contempt. And I'm not just saying that as a third partier, we can be so much worse.

I get frustrated over cynicism in all forms. The assumption that you are right or above someone else because you are intellectually superior or you have your logical fallacies memorized or what not. Its a sad and pathetic existence that I'm glad to have behind me.

And I hate that I am still frustrated by these things. I hate being cynical of cynics.

But I don't get frustrated over much else, and that is much nicer than when I was arrogant and egotistical.

Turns out I have Hypothyroidism, not Anemia!!!! (Though, not a whole lot to celebrate either xD)

But, it looks like alot of people share my frustration with "Accused" of being wrong. It's very interesting to see what ticks other people off as well. Though, I'd like to find out a little bit more about how you guys deal with these things!

Question yourself and try to make sense of why you're mad, and if it doesn't make sense, keep telling yourself to calm down until you are.

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It's funny that I don't live in the US but the GOP still makes me angry. It's incredibly frustrating watching your neighbours be brainwashed into voting against their own - and country's - interests by a bunch of suits :(

Then I switch back to my own country and see our own government doing stupid things and see that the alternatives are merely the lesser of two evils rather than something I'd be comfortable supporting.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
The democrats wear suits too. But its funny you should mention the lesser of two evils because that's pretty much how I'd describe my country's parties too.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Atleast the US and Canada have parties . . . and leaders . . . that actually do shit.

I may be a US citizen, but living in Japan, I seriously wonder if the government here does anything meaningful at all (and what's the difference between the two parties anyway?? lol there is a difference but it's relatively vague).

Japan also goes through Prime Minsters faster than the US goes through napkins. [/tangent]

making it relevant: The above does irritate me. Group thinking Japanese who can't stand up and do anything, get any shit done as individuals, annoys me.

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
The democrats wear suits too. But its funny you should mention the lesser of two evils because that's pretty much how I'd describe my country's parties too.
Smogon... where I'm not the only one with my views. If feels good. Anyways, I'm bothered by the most with bad agruments. Sometimes it backfires because I never think of any good agruments myself until way after the debate, then I get ticked at myself for not bringing them up earlier. For an example, I was in a debate with a friend over what Obama is doing. He said something like: he makes bills and doesn't let anyone sign them. I just remembered a few hours ago that is infact not possible to do in our government. And I have been in awe of how I let the most obvious problem with his statement get by me at the moment.

AJers

Your typical e-wench
Oh, I'm totally NOT a morning person; little comments, people being happy, whatever, stupid shit in the morning bugs the shit out of me and ruins it. I have to be awake, by myself (or with a silent person) for 30 minutes before I'm ready to function and greet the day.

I know for a fact that I'm only NOT a morning person when my sleep schedule is off, but I like not getting sleep (or I like staying up super late) enough still to not care; but I'm sure as I get older that this problem will rectify itself.

Otherwise I have stupid pet peeves and can get irrationally irritated by little things. But if I have like a minute to just think it through without any other stimulus, I'll be fine and I'm more likely to laugh about it.

I don't get angry or irritated at pretty much anything...besides hypocrites. I hate hypocrites.

I'd say my biggest pet peeve is when you hand money to an employee somewhere, and they say, "is that a 20?" Just stfu and take my money please....

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
You being Right-Wing tells me all I need to know
this is pretty dumb

anyways
I think the thing that really pisses me off the most is when people get anxious or frustrated over things that don't matter in the slightest.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It's funny that I don't live in the US but the GOP still makes me angry. It's incredibly frustrating watching your neighbours be brainwashed into voting against their own - and country's - interests by a bunch of suits :(

Then I switch back to my own country and see our own government doing stupid things and see that the alternatives are merely the lesser of two evils rather than something I'd be comfortable supporting.
Yeah, Harper's practically a step away from Communism. The worst part is I find it hard to support any other party because Layton's a pontificator and I haven't been able to take the Liberal's seriously since Chretien was in power (Air Farce may have something to do with this).

November Blue

A universe where hot chips don't exist :(
is a Contributor Alumnus
Arch, If I were you, I'd tell your sister to fuck off. It sounds like she's being passive-aggressive to me.

My family had 3 cars. One was owned by my grandfather, one by my mother, and one by my aunty. My mum stopped driving due to her anorexia, so her car became mine. My grandfather died, so my aunty took his. Her old car was relatively new, so instead of selling it, she sold my mums car (old and rusty) and gave me hers. Then she decided to go on a fancy trip to italy. She had already covered the cost of the trip, but instead of saving up spending money, she sold my car instead. I'd be driving now it if weren't for her.

I can't stand help I haven't asked for, or don't need. Especially at work, if I'm about to take one of our meals out there's this one waitress who will jump in front of me and take the food out; even if it's food for the table I'm serving.

Normally I'm pretty docile, though I do act angry/frustrated in regular conversation for the sake of entertainment (it's pretty obvious I'm joking though). However, I'm easily provoked into actual anger when I'm touched by people I don't really like (particularly if they try to hug me, it drives me nuts), but it's difficult to provoke me verbally.

I hate being physically violent though.

The thing irritates me the most is when I'm brushing my teeth and water drips on my hand. I don't know why, but it makes me wants to bite my brush really bad, and I do. The anger goes away but the pain in my teeth is even worse...

My doctor had me go to the hospital today to get tested because she thinks i might be diabetic all the sudden!?

In related news, I'm laying in bed with my girlfriend, while she's SLEEPING.

No sex tonight, or the night before

damn I'm pissed, FML !?!

So you're diabetic- lose some fuckin' weight, eat right and exercise, that shit will be managed a lot better.

Tough break laying in bed with your girlfriend while on Smogon. My advice: Wake her up with surprise sex but make it seem flattering like "I can't get enough of you I need you NOW", if she denies you kick her out of the bed til she wants to be a team player.

Come to think of it, vaginas are kind of like Gandalf and penises are a bit like the Balrog. The vagina are all "YOU SHALL NOT PASS" and the penis is all "fuck sake"...the metaphor kind of gets unpleasant when you add Gandalf's beard into the mix though.

I don't remember the last time I got angry of irritated. I do yoga so with that and sex, I'm almost never in a bad mood. I guess the only thing that makes me discontent is when you do like all the right things, and the chick refuses sex, like for no reason at all. She should be able to tell me if she's not ready or whatever. May be she's just playing hard to get.............

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yeah, Harper's practically a step away from Communism. The worst part is I find it hard to support any other party because Layton's a pontificator and I haven't been able to take the Liberal's seriously since Chretien was in power (Air Farce may have something to do with this).
I don't think you know what communism is...

You know what really burns my waffles? Finding out your aunt saved a bunch of money for your schooling in an account, and later spent it all on herself. I only found out because I got a letter saying my joint account with her was inactive when I didn't even know I had an account with her.

Also animutards who won't shut the hell up about Hetalia and whatever else is trending. No, I don't care if Hetalia has revealed to you that you are one fourth Haida or whatever. I barely even know what Hetalia is.

Also when your mother believes the words of your 6 year old sister over yours. I am in my last year of high school, mother, I think I'm a little more reliable. I can't count on both hands how many times I have gotten in trouble because the little devil has lied to mother dearest.

As for dealing, I sit down and read Teen Titans comics until the wee hours of the morning. Or I sit on my bed and play with my degu.

Some types of music make me angry. mainly "reggeaton" and "banda" garbage my sister listens to.
People who look at me when I'm in public.
People who are at arms length or closer to me.
People who show public affection towards each other
wait. I just realized, i should probably just cut my list down to PEOPLE. I guess i'm not a people person.

oh yeah, and people who use blissey. (just kidding)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)