NOC Amnesiac Mafia game 2 - village wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maleovex

Lt. Col. of The Kyergrzstan Killer Beez
I lied about my targets as I thought I may have been Maf, and also even if I was village, the fact that I targeted the person who died meant that it would have been suspicious

GoodMorningEspeon

pondering mongoose
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
I knew King_ knew who he was so I wanted to make it seem like I got blocked the last night, but didn't expect mayor to be such a major factor. cool setup though, sorry for saying basically nothing all game :/

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
This game is honestly a really interesting contrast to G1.

G1 no lynched two days straight (due to indecisives and a 3 way tie) and this game had a 1 vote lynch on D2 after the GF killed his own silencer. Interesting to note the watcher in both games targeted the same person as the GF's N1 kill, though G1's failed due to both hitting the OG.

Town won in both games and even had a stronger majority in this game with like 5T 1S left.

But with nobody to endlessly nag and prod for activity the game just descended into idle city and nobody caring enough to claim their results. G1 had way more pages for the same town win result but G2 never should've been in half the positions it was (1 vote lynch, godkill of every town but the mayor).

G1 had a ton of people eagerly posting their results and trying to solve it, it was a pretty active game on the whole and everyone participated. G2 King had to nag at people and got no response from half the game left alive.

Just very interesting and it does prove the point that the tryhards/wallposters are indeed necessary to force a game to completion, especially a NOC.

Hope everyone in G2 had fun, we'd love to see you guys in another NOC with a bit more activity!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)